I hope you're getting in your seats. We're taking off soon

I hope you're getting in your seats. We're taking off soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WKbrbES
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought it yesterday for 0.23$, no significant movement since than.
This was supposed to be my first moon and I'm nervous af even tho I've put only 100usd, is it always like this? How do you live with this?

Have patience my friend. The 2btc wall just got eaten. We're going up.

Holding tight my man

Broo, should have been patient and bought at .20-.21. First buy in was at .13 with only like $100 for me. I put 2/3rds of my portfolio in this shit. Only thing I left alone was where I was in the RED. LET's GO BABY. This is single handedly saving my portfolio.

I expected it to shoot up way faster so I took what I could, and it was 4am here.
I just need a bit of capital for future investments

I buy BTC from coinbase and send it to my kucoin account. but the fees are actually killing me. How do you guys do it wihtout getting raped with the 10% fee?

Lol buy ethereum

>Faster
>Cheaper
>More BNTY/ETH Liquidity than BNTY/BTC

Coinbase and gdax are the same account info, login to gdax transfer from coinbase exchange bitcoin to litecoin or eth and transfer like that.

KuCoin doesnt have an Eth wallet yet, I already bought 30 euro worth of eth to try the speed comparison...

Only BTC available for a noob like me

Not available in my country :/

T. Sweden

>KuCoin doesnt have an Eth wallet yet
Yes they do. I traded my ICX for ETH on binance, and then transfered it to KuCoin in order to get my BNTY.

Sold this , did i fuck up?

uhm yes they do

strapped n ready

oh and get in here

discord.gg/WKbrbES

Yep. Why sell before it's listed on Binance?

Yes why the fuck would you sell

Holy shit. they actually added an eth wallet overnight. There was only that memetoken ETh frog 8 hours ago.

So what, there are no transaction fees for eth and Ltc?

Where to buy it?

fomo back in, seriously

Buy eth or ltc.

Brother, they've had an ETH wallet for a while now. Not overnight.

>So what, there are no transaction fees for eth and Ltc?

??? There's transaction fees on every trade

I'm so fucking comfy right now

No they did not have a working one yesterday. Believe me. There was a tab for the ETH market, but I personally didnĀ“t have a eth wallet available until i checked now. Thank you for making me double check.

what are you guys using to purchase and trade?I'm trying to get into this.

These rich guys are killing it with multi bitcoin transactions. Went from 0.3 to 0.27$ but for them it was a profit

I bought in at the start with ETH, they've had the wallet for a while. It's near the bottom of the list though

Is there any point in me getting in now (or in the coming dip, rather)? Mcap seems still pretty low at 30m.

They did. Half my bnty stack is from an eth deposit 36 hours ago. They did have a short maintenance that fucked deposits though.

kucoin
1cafb if you want to use an invite code

thanks brother I am very new to this. are you able to deposit USD for coins?

It's all good, i just invested 500 bux of eth and btc into bnty at 0.26. Been waiting for a opportunity. Lets see how this fares.

binance when

M8 you should buy ETH from Coinbase or somethting similar, DO NOT buy BTC the fees are insane, and than transfer the Ether to the exchange you want to use, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin etc...

It has 115m supply and mcap should go to 100m. So yes.