Deepbrain Chain Now On KuCoin - 10x Moon Mission Thread

Asian markets opening up + AI + only $15 million market cap + Strong team (all leaders in field). Currently at 6 cents. We will see 20 cents tomorrow, and then more once it's listed on Houbi (6th largest exchange in Asia).

Moon mission anyone? You can buy this on kucoin.com via ethereum pairin ($DBC).

Still time to get in on the 4-5x mission folks!

Other urls found in this thread:

deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#al
71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also read up on their site

now is a good time to buy, as soon as amerikanos wake up its gg

In for 7.5 ETH

I believe this coin is a long term hold; not really worth shilling until the developers use their marketing power to really push the coin. (Work with Lenovo etc etc)

It has solutions to scaling and mining rewards, definitely long term hold.

All in for 20 ETH. Finally my big break?

Only 800 ICO contributors and most of them are long term holders

comffy

You fucking idiot the market cap is not $15m right now. That was the ICO price. It's currently trading at $60M market cap.

Fucking whales, man.

Look at their client list you racist dumb fuck:
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#al

>The company introduced its cloud platform in May 2017 and already boasts a working product with over 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens, and Lenovo.

71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/

Since I am a nice user, I will give you a heads up, this is going to be your x3 tonight easy. Get in before you see it shilled all over here

Artificial Intelligence (AI) with blockchain technology
Under the radar for most investors (they don’t need much marketing to sell out)
Parent company has 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens.
Won 1st out of 30 companies who competed in recent AI competition
Was under the radar as many didn't find out too late
2nd Large ICO right after RedPulse
Sold out in 3.5 hours a
Will list on 3 exchanges on Dec 23 (Huobi, Kucoin and LBank)
Small market cap ask (~$15M at time of ICO)

There's a lot of shilling for this coin and I know everyone wants to get rich but please take the time to understand what the fuck you're buying.

It's a mineable coin, the idea behind it is that miners supply computational power to the network and receive DBC as compensation. Therefore it doubles up as both a data computation technology and also a data trading platform. DBC uses the privacy and efficiency of the blockchain technology to make AI computational demands much cheaper for businesses. They claim 5000 AI firms were born in the past 5 years, and of a $20b cost, 20-30% of that was spent on computational power. DBC aims to cut that figure by 70%, solving a real problem in the AI field through blockchain.

Pros:
Backed by NEO Council
Houbi listing soon
Small market cap
Real world use cases are easy to identify in AI field

Cons:
Badly marketed at the moment, poor English translations/production
Whales bought a lot during very cheap ICO and have a lot of power at the moment
ICO itself sold out within hours - this can be seen as a pro, but I don't think it was popular enough back then to be a 'craze', more likely that a few investors bought a LOT of DBC and may dump it on you

Overall I put around 3 ETH into this project at the 0.000055 price point. I'll be keeping an eye on this one and consider it a fairly strong buy.

If my information helped you in any way, would appreciate any use of my shillcode on Kucoin signup: 1bxbs

What coin to send from binance to kucoin for fastest transaction time?

Thank you user, nice to see some non-shitposts here

You are looking a huge dump in price in the next 2 to 3 hours, wait, don't touch it now.

Not done accumulating? kek

Asking to get dumped on with these 100 ETH sell walls.

All ERC20s move at the same rates because exchanges set the same gas.

>Will list on 3 exchanges on Dec 23 (Huobi, Kucoin and LBank)

What's an ERC20 coin? I've seen it come up multiple times, and tried to wrap my mind around it. Is bitcoin an example of that? I've heard that ERC20 is outdated.

when do you plan on selling? Ill use your ref link

lol you must be new to kucoin. every new moon mission has huge sell walls to try to suppress price while the whales desperately try to get money onto kucoin.

use mine and post your DBC address (mini-whale here)

1JbQv

am i retarded? Can't find the market page on kucoin for it

These buys are insane

Don't have a figure or date in mind, just not before the Houbi listing on Jan 1st (Chinese exchange with $800m daily volume)

there's no BTC pairing you have to trade on the NEO/ETH pages

yep, this is why i sold bnty too early...

when did you sell user?

Newfag here

Is this some new just-released coin? Can't find any good data about it

Released this morning but be wary of this coin. Do your research.

don't, I sold at 0.000137 eth :(

Yes, few hours ago.

Takes 24 hours to be listed on coin Market Cap.

It's a decent coin, join in early.

yep, bnty wasn't on coinmarketcap when it was originally listed.

thinking about going in with 100 ETH. Am I retarded? I need a moon mission real bad, have stalled out at 400k and can't seem to make any gains.

How to get in:

Buy ETH(Any exchange you like).

Send ETH to Kucoin ETH Adress

Buy DBC with the ETH.

Pro-tip: Dont send BTC, send ETH directly its faster.

Referal code to help a brother out: 1gbxJ

>Am I retarded?

Depends. What % of your portfolio is the 100 ETH

oh wait. I'm retarded. Yes user. Go in.

Maybe half that, 100 ETH seems a bit risky for a lower marketcap like this, i threw like 20 ETH at it, the sell walls do seem to get eaten rather quickly

this feels like the next nuls

what's the current market cap? can't find any info on coinmarket cap

It's not listed yet, should be there by tomorrow.

I sent 30 ETH, will buy that amount first but I'll probably go all in with 100 ETH.

This one seems like a winner.

Don't know the current marketcap to be honest with you, it's at the higher side for an ico though.

It's a token that runs on the ethereum blockchain. No bitcoin is not one. OMG, BAT, ZRX are examples. They can all be stored in a Myetherwallet.

it was 9.5m market cap what are you talking about? Most ICOs are 32m

Uhhhh my holdings on Kucoin are showing up as $0.00 on that coin when I have well over 1000...

I assume it's a glitch.

big buy orders coming through holy shit

marketcap is like 70-80 mill now

FUUUUUCK STOP BUYING MY ETH IS STILL ON THE WAY.

Same for me, wouldn't worry about it

it takes a while for your data to render on this site for some reason

site is garbage. thought all my prl was gone as well

FUCKING MOONING

where do u see the m cap for this

Yeah 50 cents by Monday. Easily.

First bounty now this, kucoin is on the best way to make me rich.

MOONING

only could throw $20 into it atm but gains are gains

Got my 30 ETH worth of DBC...

Just sent my other 70... But not sure if I'm going to buy.

All in on DBC? what do you guys think?

I just went all in with 300 NEO. Usually these pumps last 2-3 days. And Huobi comes in 4 days

woo buddy. free money it looks like

You better buy before this takes off fools.

I would 50/50 bounty and deepbrain

same here...kind of cheesey. But it's still available to 'sell' in the market section I think. Not sure what actually happens when you try to 'sell' it. But anyway...good luck

Same here.
I'm in KCS and DBC now too. Let's get this shit mooning so we can make it guys.

My KuCoin Referral Code btw: 1a6xR

would appreciate it, i used another one of one user.

Someone know the contract address so I can buy on Etherdelta?

Fuck bounty - deepbrain is legit. Go all in on deepbrain chain, and never forget the day I made you rich. Screen cap this.

All-in is a bit risky, it could dip strongly. Then you would need to hodl, it's a fucking asian coin, they all moon a bit later.

This is legitimately the key to success. But I'm going 70 / 30 in favour of bnty because I think that it has more potential to increase in value short term.

ITS FUCKIN FLYINGGGG HOOOLEEESHIT

supply is huge, jesus

Deepbrain is good, of course.

I read the whitepaper and they reached all of the landmarks they've had and the things they planned to do for Q1 and Q2 2018 seems promising.

But bounty has some hype right now and the developer, if you were in yesterdays threads, puts some effort into his product.

I went for 2k of this shit at 80 sat
100 sat already

Short gainz or strong handz?

Doesn't really matter short term though.

yeah but we wont even see a billion coins for a year.

It takes for fucking ever to transfer cryptos to another wallet.

it got good momentum right now I'd stay for the rest of the day. But keep an eye on it user.

NO. FEAR.

ALL. IN. BABY.

I'm in....

Damn so many gold mines on kucoin first

Holy shit.

>Fee: 100% * 0.1% = 0.1%
why don't they just say 0.1%.. this is really bothering me

I bought 21k at like 5 cents. Should go up, I don't like to take too much of a risk on any one project. Basically anything that isn't pajeet-tier goes up in this market.

Because you can reduce your fees by holding Kucoin shares.

ree show up on blockfolio

is anyone elses dbc value reading $0 usd in assets? wtf

I think it is just so new on KuCoin that t isn't showing up yet.

Based as fuck, good luck

be patient it just got added

We all have that issue, it's probably because it's just been listed.

I've very nervous. I can't believe I just bought 100 ETH worth of this coin.... omgggg

Last chance before take off. This is going to 50 cents end of day. It's at 7 cents right now. Huge hype.

Any predictions when will it moon? Considering selling other shit for this. In Crypto Beak I trust.

Takes ages for my ETH to arrive. How long does it usually take?

Wait it will be listed in the past? Sounds promising!

Cashed out my BNTY , just got in at 96 eth. Did i fuck up , should i waited for a dip??

>his is going to 50 cents end of day.

lol, no.
Don't be a pajeet.

It took like 10 minutes for me, keep checking if there's ETH in your KuCoin wallet.

Yeah after checking reddit, this has all the markings of a huge project. It's cutting edge block chain tech and people will want to be a part of it.

If the market cap is really 15MM right now, it will definitely go at least 10x very soon.

People want to own stuff like Deep Brain, not bullshit like Pay Fair "muh escrow" coin which is literally confido 2.0

Big dip just hit, buy in now.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAAAPH

GO BACK!

MOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYY