GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS YOU FAGGOT MODS

GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS YOU FAGGOT MODS

FUCK OFF PAJEETS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jwWF8Ez
strawpoll.me/14711363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS

Lol.. If they do give flags, I want to see how many of these shills are actually the obese druggy white fucks

pajeet alert

Seriously shut the fuck up. Stick the flags up your ass. If you are losing money from you just fucking suck st this . I am a white dude but it's too much recently

I understand your anger..but how fucking dumb are you to listen to a person that can't even use a toliet? If you know they are pajeets why do you keep falling for their tricks?

Says more about you than them tbqh

>I am a white dude
fuck off kike

In all seriousness This will create more trouble in this board All the neckbeards would bully POC especially Indians. So It's better If we stay that way. I'm a canadian who loves crypto and browses rhis board regularly just hate the white supremacists here

fuck off pajeet

>POC
please don't call them people

>I'm a canadian
fuck off ahmed

t. rajeesh kumar

>implying this board isn't already heavily racist

flags are the most double edged sword there is

sure, you can disregard every thread and poster made by third world shitters like indians, slavs and swedes

but every thread will more than likely turn into a country bashing shitstorm

the racism must stop. I live in Delhi and I have never heard of this "shit street" you guys talk about. We have modern sanitation techniques and are one of the most modernized countries in the world. We have a space program that has surpassed NASA and a GDP set to eclipse America by 2030. We have a nuclear program and more and more of our countrymen are graduating with degrees. Please, Indians are intelligent people who did not engage in such dishonorable actions as pump and dumps. Anyone who claims to be indian is probably just Pakis who are trying to ruin India, as they have time immemorial..

>but every thread will more than likely turn into a country bashing shitstorm
it already is

this pasta is already stale. you're overusing it

A fucking leaf.

christ almighty can we not just nuke them street shitting pajeets I wend to Indiana and its fucking shit nothing but dust and fags and people shitting in the street. Trump do your fucking job and nuke those islamist muzzie hindu preaching street shitters. THis is america we don't need no indians we took it from them ages ago.

Jesus Christ, just kys.
t. A frozen fucking leaf

range ban india, I know you mods will never turn on flags, you need to do something though.

FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS

Islam and Hinduism are pretty much polar opposites man. How can you be successful in international trade when you don't understand these cultural differences?

>I'm a canadian

You didn't have to say it, we already knew with your post, day of the rake soon for you leaf.

We donĀ“t need flags .-.
discord.gg/jwWF8Ez

DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DUMB JEET STAY POOR

Yes what we need is less threads about business and crypto and more /pol/-lite threads about nationality, exactly!
>hey guys what do you think of this coin?
>"white than you achmed"
>"56%"
>"A FUCKING LEAF"
>*posts infographic about muslim populations*
perfect

t. pajeet

strawpoll.me/14711363

Vote on the matter

Problem is, a lot of shill posters have multiple proxies so they can bump their own threads. It will solve some problems but not all of them.

this, just range ban India, Russia, & Australia and we're fine

Ban fucking flag request threads

>defending streetshitters
back2reddit

And brazil

back2reddit

why australia fuckface

I bought BNTY at 7 cents you fucking faggot. If it's a PnD it's a pretty complex one

>Australia
strayans don't shill they just shitpost, you thin-skinned cunt

lmao if you didn't dump with the rest of the pajeets

The absolute state of this board.

"didn't dump"? At this second it's up 300% you fucking retard. KYS after you fomo your lunch money at 80 cents

bagholder detected lmaooooooooooooo

SPILL YOUR BLOOD
HANG YOU FIRST
RACE TRAITORS ARE THE WORST

The only nationality with more to lose than pajeeets with flags

You pajeets suck so bad.

we do not need flags, and indians do not like to pump and dump coins, I am pretty sure that most of them just invest in coins

>POC
>i am a Canadian

No shit. Day of the rake can't come soon enough maple faggot.

THIS. MODS MODS MODS! PAJEETS ARE FUDDING AND SCAMMING ALL FUCKING DAY!

If you can't take bants and come up with a witty answer, you are weak and should be gased, just like all redditors

fuck off pajeet

I think flags are bad for the board, we are anonymous

flags would be good. if a pajeet posts a good answer, he will never be punished about his country.

BUT fucking spam pajeets will stop and you see immediately fucking spam shit

GIVE FLAAAAAAAGS

hi pajeet

My wife worked as a flight attendant and she told me that Indians are the most backwards, rude and filthy passengers she ever saw. Stealing cutlery, shitting NEXT TO the toilet, getting up when the seatbelt sign is on and just being jerks in general. Why is that culture so fucking shitty?

>shitting NEXT TO the toilet,

lel

sirs, it is a family tradition, sirs

prakesh

Fuck pajeets and their family traditions

Alternatively just ban all IPs from South Asia.

>you are losing money from you just fucking suck st this
>I am a white dude

I just need buy some bazingacoin right my fellow white dude?

AGREED

Hello sir buy LINK it will 5x before the end of the year thank you

Real Indian here. AMA.

>wanting flags

No. Just fucking no. If you're too stupid to know which cryptocurrencies are obvious pajeetcoins, you need to fuck off back to where you came from.

Do you actually own any BZC or are you just being paid by someone who does?

I'm for flags, this board will be smarter with them.

The biggest problem I can foresee with this is that paid Pajeets will just use American proxies while larpers use Indian proxies to shitpost.

Shtihead i've been in crypto since 2014, known tons of developers over the time. It's true the pajeets may be the hired shills but the people actually WRITING the scam coins are all lilly white nerds. If anything crypto has made me hate jews, nigs and pajeets less because I found out whites are just as capable of outright thievery as any other race.

>problem
wrong. that would own.

This will add nothing to the board, just have more shitposting about nationality. Your IP is so easy to hide, you can pick breakouts all over the world if you are not a total shitface.

The obvious shilling is easy to recognize - but I guess not for the low intelligence /pol/tards which have flooding this board recently. The is not the buisness division of /pol/, if you are too stupid to interpret the posts on this board flags won't help either.

bet that mods are pajeeto fags themselves

they should just flag the poos.

but I think flags in general defeat the purpose of this business orientated board.

>muh flags
fuck off to pol

the siren call of the redditor

>whiter than you, Achmed

kek

get lost whiny little bitch

go to your reddit safe haven, nobody like whiny little bitch like you here