Ok guys memes put aside, does anyone on Veeky Forums unironically...

Ok guys memes put aside, does anyone on Veeky Forums unironically, genuinely believe ChainLink will not be a top 5 coin in 2018?
Why?

Why would it?

It will be TOP-5 unless sergey dies

Do what now?

burden of proof is on you for making this claim. why would it?

Yeah, there are a lot of newfags here that have only seen the memes and fud and therefore think its a scam/meme/shittoken. Anyone who was here before ICO (which wasn't really that long ago) was here for the actual discussion and are holding nice big stacks

>holding nice big stacks

Like how much?

Huh, I guess the bitcoin pump and dump and TV exposure really did bring in a lot of new retards to the board. Now those poor fools are buying up XRP in the masses. They're going to get burned hard.

>the actual discussions
Were full of nothing but LARP and misinformation. "Deluded linkies" is a thing for a reason.

if i see 5 threads about a coin every day in the catalog for a while it's going to fail.

I got into Link a little late, only first bought in when it got to Binance (got in within the first few minutes of it's listing).

What was the pre Binance Link community and discussion like?

136k myself, others I've seen have around the same as me, some over 200k and a few above 500k

there was much less FUD b/c the no-linkers hadn't missed the sub-15cent entry levels

It's hard to have faith in a company that sees communicating with its token investors as irrelevant and radio silence for months at a time. The whitepaper is good though so that's the only thing holding this dead gay memecoin from sinking back to 15/10/0 cent status.

Pre ICO was a lot of hype and excitement and actual discussion about the technology, then as soon as the tokens were distributed it was a fud storm the likes I have never seen before, even worse than ethereum back in the day. Honestly I remember about 20 fud threads appearing at the same time.

half price jigaboos on their way to Zanzibar with only herbs and spices.

>does Veeky Forums unironically, genuinely not top 5

fuck you for purposely making that sentence as confusing as fuck.

So this, is the intellectual powerhouse of nolinkies. Wow.

Makes me feel so much better about all the FUD now. Only the best coins get FUDed so much anyways.

>tfw every single coin I am holding is getting FUDed hard on Veeky Forums right now

Comfiest holds.

Implying BTC or ETH failed

>Only the best coins get FUDed so much anyways
Yep. Fud is the ultimate buy signal

>then as soon as the tokens were distributed it was a fud storm the likes I have never seen
99.9999% of those fuders were entitled faggots who got butthurt for not getting into the ICO.

Yep. I sleep easy every night with no stop loss.

I sold too op, don't feel bad. It looked promising at 60c but since Sergey's eoy announcement was a flop I don't see it going anywhere.

Secret hire (and only after being given 100 million dollars and three months), can't talk about partnerships, no dates for "initial implementation" of main/test net. These are all extremely red flags that anyone not emotionally invested can see. One bit of bad news and it's going straight back to 10c. I'm just glad I got out taking a small loss.

Sergey bailed on NXT and a lot of people got burnt as recently as last night. He seems like a nice guy but even rory has been caught in a lie, saying Binance had an exclusivity agreement so it couldn't be listed on poloniex or bittrex then the next day it goes on OKEX. It's not good. I hope you all can take a small profit or loss, but this coin is just going to keep dropping until sergey completes his soft exit.

LOL

Shit fud

Man holding this coin painful while everything else mooning.... I want to sell and come back later on but... This might moon for no reason... O the choices....