Would Xavier:Renegade Angel be a good tabletop setting?

Would Xavier:Renegade Angel be a good tabletop setting?

you ask a stupid question and seek a smart answer. not a wise move wisenheimer. maybe you should stop trying to be so wise and get hip the ways-dom of your inner wiseman. find a way out of the paper bag of your heart mind. take a look at the back of your hand and see who is looking back hand at you.

anyways i'd better ramble, smell ya later honky tonk.

Where can I watch this?

Best move along, OP. We don't cotton to freaks on this here board.

I see you haven't learned how to search youtube.

>everyone is a mix between a bard and druid
>all are chaotic evil

Shut the fuck up about this. You're spamming it worse than Reddit & Memey.

What setting?

St. Louis rules?

Literally every episode is available to stream for free on Adult Swim. But there are ads, whatever.

It's a single thread and it's making your own point for you, shut the fuck up.

Xavier can't be a tabletop setting, he's too large for any table. if you want fancier tables search within yourself to find your inner ornament, externalize it and set your self a top of your table. But fi you want Xavier around your house be a cute girl and set him up on your bed.

No, because the stories are too disjointed to create a coherent setting. None of the episodes have continuity nor have unified canon.

All table top rpgs are already set in Xaviers setting.

I hate myself.

I just want to live in a tree and eat berries and bang hippy chicks.

I want to be a liberal duchebag but I don't have enough money and can't say their catchphrases with a straight face.

Fucking liberal college chicks. Why are they so damn clean? They make me feel like mud.

Don't worry, you've already got the douchebag part down to an artform.

/thread

every episode's on youtube.

It's not really a setting

>honky tonk
*Chomsky-honk

Ironically, I think it would be a much worse setting for a ttg than brick and mortar. Try again next meme show.

yeah but without money i'm just a regular duchebag.

in how many episodes does he eat a chunk of human flesh? Because that happened a lot, and I never really got over it.