I am at 13mil usd as of this month. I was at 500k at the beginning of the year. I have cashed out 2.5mil already

I am at 13mil usd as of this month. I was at 500k at the beginning of the year. I have cashed out 2.5mil already.

I am considering hiring people to help me with research and market prediction. I figure I can get like 4 or 5 guys who are smarter than me to analyze the market, do technical and fundamental analysis, and make me bank.

I will give them a base salary and then pay them some commission if they make me a bunch of money. I think I can use them for professional shill campaigns too.

If it goes well I can expand, maybe this is how massive firms get started.

What do you guys think? Am I retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how did u cash out and what taxes have u paid

If not LARPing, how did you make these gains?

Sounds like you might not need any help.

You should open a consulting firm, to be honest. You'll get gains no matter if the market crashes, and you can keep investing your money to follow the pumps.

If you’re not LARPing, then this is a totally legit plan. The only problem will be finding anyone worth a shit to hire, and structuring your business (taxes, lawyers, accountants). Lots of regulatory issues too

Via coinbase, taxes will be around 700k-1m next year

Mostly from a diverse portfolio, I was early in antshares/neo, eth, ltc.

I am kind of terrified now of fucking up. Before it was like a video game...

Go hire people from GoldmanSach then if you have so much money.

>wanting to hire pajeet

Lolz. you must really hate all that money you have.

If youre american, you can be an accredited investor and go on Salt with net assets of 1 mil.

Prove this

Hire me. 750 GMAT. Expert in forecasting and stat programming (4 years experience).

Rich user here. Do yourself a favor... If you want to be truly set for life, give 3m to an advisor at a big firm and put another 3m into a piece of commercial RE with a triple net lease (look up Marcus + millichap's prostitutes available for purchase). These are tried and true and conservative ways to yield 5-9% ($300k-$450k a year on 6m)... Keep the rest in crypto to gamble. Assuming you're not larping

just start using Cindicator, it's cheaper than gook slaves.

My greed prevents me from cashing out anymore than I have. I've been in btc since 2011, after seeing all this growth, I am really a believer. I think we will see btc to 250k next year. I am not nearly satisfied...

This.

Cindicator was made for whaletards like you, OP.

how did you withdraw that much from normiebase at once? how much in fees?
>inb4 LARP

about to quit my low wage tyranny soon.

hire me OP

Fee's were like 2-3%, I made the withdrawals larger and larger, starting with 50k, up to 400k. The biggest headache was dealing with my bank, who thought I was a criminal or something

Cindicator has already replaced you.

Why not just chill for the rest of your life and travel to places you always wanted to go? Or just give me some money.

he's already decided to use Cindicator, pajeet. stop begging.

That's what I'm doing, I have been out of country for 8 months.

But I want an island, I want multiple mansions, I want a jet, I want a fuck huge yacht, I want 15 different sports cars

I don't know why, I didn't use to be like this. I think the GAINZ from crypto fuck with your brain and your dopamine system so heavily that you always want more

this sounds pretty stupid. just keep doing what you were doing

all that guido trash is just around the corner with Cindicator's super accurate forecasts and trading signals.

I already own 700k cnd fuck off pajeep

that was fast! you can delete this thread now. my work here is done.

Fake & Gay

What'd they do? What'd they ask you? I'm interested in the interactions you had with your bank

stop trying to hijack OP's Cindicator thread with unrelated jew banking questions, faggot.

It's not retarded to pay other people to do your work for you and free up your time, thats what all the other rich people do.
Sell me on one of your jobs

Larping but anyway... All you did was buy stupid internet dollars. You know nothing about the market, nor does anyone you would hire. Not even mentioning that you made millions without any help, why would you think you need help now. How idiotic

You should cash out alot more retard, well done tho.

>Not even mentioning that you made millions without any help
OP clearly states he was only able to make his millions by using Cindicator. Goddamn pajeet, you need to read the entire thread before you start babbling. Jealous street shitter.

Please no larp mr whale

Are you okay my guy?

Why do you want multiple houses/cars? You can only live/drive in one at a time.

You must not travel much

>250k next year
Lol you're fucking delusional

Good Idea but you shouldnt look here but on /b/

BTC was $500 at the beginning of 2017 man.

Just buy a Cindicator membership, let the Hybrid Ai do the work

>btc will never hit $50
>btc will never hit $100
>btc will never hit $500
>btc will never hit $1,000
>btc will never hit $10,000
>btc will never hit $20,000

Say you wanna go skiing? Ever been skiing? I haven't but it sure looks fun. What if you didn't have to go through the hassle of finding a hotel or lodge to stay in, but instead you had your own house right there, available whenever you felt like it. Or one in southern europe? Or asia?

Say you need to go to the airport with your luggage, all those suits must take up a load of space. You'll need a car other than a lambo that can actually fit your luggage

I'm also interested so shut up

Just fucking cash out and enjoy your life. Seriously, stop being so fucking greedy. You have more than enough money to live happily ever after without having to do ANYTHING at all. Just fuck everything, find yourself a nice woman and have an awesome life.

This.
Op in you’re not larping read up on salt

This sounds like a great idea.

>I-It can only go up!

BTC might hit 50k next year with massive investment but it's done as the gold standard. XRP will be at $10 in June and will have replaced BTC as the main cryptocurrency. I don't bet on dogs, I bet on sure things.

Money has clearly become an end in itself for you, rather than a means to an end.

Pleasure seeking 101. You will never be satisfied. There is no amount of wealth you can attain that will leave you feeling content. The dopamine rush is ephemeral. You will always want more, constantly habituating on what you already have.

2 million dollars doesn't make you 2x as happy as a million dollars. It's obvious you have no meaningful purpose in life and so this is what you cling to. Your "power process." How tragic. Please seek help.

They froze my bank account for a while, I actually had to meet with the irs as well.

Okay nigga but what happened. DEETS

Can you give a rundown of your IRS meeting?

the IRS recommends you use Cindicator to maximize your gains.

Yeah while i don't live in the US i am pretty interested to hear what the taxman said about your gains.

Can you recommend which advisor or firm that are good? Also, thanks for the marcus millichap info, looks very valuable! If there is any other nuggets of wisdom, it'll be much appreciated, thanks.

Cindicator.

I hope you're larping. Just get a normal house, with a tesla with autopilot 2 suite, buy a tiny cessna.

Holy shit guys get a load of this gigajeet

Take a breath you fucking moron

Bullshit. Have you ever owned a private airplane? Lived the lifestyle of a super rich person? Owned your own private island?

These are all things that are worth pursuing in life if you have the chance having more money enables you to throw it at causes or ideas you value, too.

This mentality you espouse is akin to shakles. It is a scarcity mindset. It's like asking "what do you need all these blocks in Minecraft for," or "what do you need so much storage for on your computer?"

He'll figure out what to do with it.

sounds like you'd like to hear more about Cindicator. you should check out their updated roadmap for 2018. very illuminating stuff.
blog.goodaudience.com/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035

fuck off pajeet

I can't tell if you're lying. Why tf are you on Veeky Forums? Can't cash out?

Wow you really know your stuff, user. Have you checked out Cindicator yet? It seems really promising. When visiting my family in Mumbai they told me to check it out.

You know what, OP? Prove it.

MEW: 0x78da56b622e5b610f5737edf953ff273a1ac889d

Help a poor student