b2x-segwit.io/
blog.drhack.net/segwit2x-28-december-scam/
ccn.com/segwit2x-a-scam-community-members-cry-foul/
blockchain.info/
live.blockcypher.com/btc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Estimate in minutes?

Expecting a big juicy dump

"I promise that all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the ratio of 1 to 1, but also a proportional number of Satoshi Nakamoto`s Bitcoins as a reward for their commitment to progress." b2x-segwit.io/

fucking lol

15 blocks is like 3 hours or something.

2 1/2 hours
I expect a dump with these shitcoins

im reeeeeaaaaaddyyy
give me free coins!!!!!!!!!

forks are so, like, last month

Once you're in, sell and get out ASAP. This is a scam. The team has no cred at all.

blog.drhack.net/segwit2x-28-december-scam/

Scam Coin bringing whole market down

ccn.com/segwit2x-a-scam-community-members-cry-foul/

Thanks friends. We'll see how this plays out soon

Bitcoin Cash was also a scamcoin by a bunch of chinks. Who cares.

everyone says sell, but what exchanges will have it? nobody.

bitcoin is no longer a deflationary or immutable currency, all these forks are a fucking joke.

We already had one fork, don't you remember? This is going to be the same joke.

got my D3 miners pointed at it but i need a wallet. yobit and hit bit wallets are not online yet

>no cred
>szabo

pick one

Yeah, most exchanges don't support this shit.

Ya I don't know how to call BTC's future with all this fork drama bullshit. It had followed an exponential path, so after we see a steep correction we should still see it hit $100k by 2019... but who fucking knows anymore. If the miners follow a fork instead of core, it would fuck up any past rules and trajectories for BTC.

plus the small blocks centralized mining, and the miners are all chinese who hate the western developers and don't care if they blow up the market. btc will probably slow bleed which will give exchanges time to set up ETH/LTC/BCH markets to replace all the BTC pairs. there's no way they are going to find peace with each other, both sides will fight until one or both are dead.

mass dumping incoming in 2hrs

Shit, I've been with family. Is there enough time to transfer from gdax to binance and gety free coins?

If I have 0.1 bitcoin on locabitcoins is it worth sending it to bittrex to get the free coins or will the fee cancel it out?

why would btc dump?

Ya I'm curious where the BTC/BCH drama heads. Realistically if BCH is able to find a different solution to the malleability problem I think they could take the crown from BTC. IIRC its already more profitable to mine BCH so the clock is ticking for core to figure their shit out before they lose hash power to BCH and render BTC unusable.

ETH is where the safe money is. Its not going anywhere, and after seeing things like CMC changing their charts to price tokens in ETH instead of BTC, it seems like the stage is set for the flippening in 2018 if BTC crashes hard enough within the next few weeks.

Who is even supporting this

Does the snapshot happen as soon as 501450 is mined? Or when 501451 is done?

Scam coin. Buy alts now.

only applies to erc20 tokens

If BTC crashes, wont alts follow? Isn't it better to move from alts into BTC, let it crash, it's crash pulls alts along, get more alts?

this scam coin is unironically better than BCH kek

A better question is why would BTC rally? It can't even hold the price at $15k without dipping below it. It should have been able to snap back to $16-17k after the first crash to $13k... but it barely even got close to $16k.

We're heading sub $10k guaranteed. We'll hit $7500 in the best case scnenario, and $3500 in the worst case. If USDT gets outted as a ponzi scheme and collapses we're heading back to sub $2k prices and the whole crypto market will drop with it.

>We're heading sub $10k guaranteed. We'll hit $7500 in the best case scnenario, and $3500 in the worst case

>havent heard this before

>look at my TA crystal ball and how retarded I am

>segwit2x scam

Will be 1 satoshi by the end of the day.

Doesn't matter if you've heard it before. Deluded core cucks are going to get BTFO. If you didn't sell after we crossed $19k you're a dumb fuck IMO. All of my calls for BTC have been correct so far, except that I apparently gave it more credit than it deserved and assumed we'd easily see mid $16k prices again after the first drop. Instead the drop came harder and faster than I thought it would, and the bulltrap was far weaker than I thought it would be, especially since normally people would be FOMOing back into BTC for the free money today and nobody seems to give af about it.

See you on the other side pajeet.

>predicting future

Why aren’t you the richest person in the world?

>All of my calls for BTC have been correct so far
>Anonymous
Ok kid

Brainlet here, what's going to happen?

Some scammer is trying to make himself rich off the Bitcoin name.

hahahaha enormous dump incoming

get out quick

Which exchange will support and give us the coins? Also how long are transaction times now? Enough time to move to binance or something?

Please help an user.

Ok, I moved into tether because I expect drop to be harder than any potential gains you can get by screenshot.

Binance will credit segwit2x. I wouldnt move the coins, over 180k unconfirmed transactions

Not enough time? That sucks, should have done it earlier. I know gdax won't give me them

they might. 8 months from now.

You take your bitcoins and shove them up your ass. All these forks are fucking up the ENTIRE market, making it volatile, bleeding alts due to low volume while every retard sells into bitcoin to get their free Bitcoin Dogshit edition. Fuck bitcoin and fuck you.

>being this mad about free money

t. mad nobtcer

7 BLOCKS
7 BLOCKS
7 BLOCKS
7 BLOCKS
7 BLOCKS

this fork is a scam and hardly affects the market. bitcoin is not even rising because of it. don't fall for this b2xshilling, it's not even a thing on nondegenerate forums.

BTC fell like a mofo with BCH too nigger.

It is a scam.

Seriously, different Githib, different team, different coin.

It quadruples the blocksize and changes the hashing algorithm.

2 mil coin premine.

They are using the name of a canned project to attract retards and we can see from Veeky Forums it is working as intended.

What is going to happen is that they will release a wallet which keylogs private keys and then steal real bitcoins.

The people behind this scam should be executed.

and pumped like crazy as well. which we have not seen. whats your point?

ya like dumps boi?

>changes the hashing algorithm
Didn't know that, so miners can't easily move from one to the other? Say ASICs

Retard here, how can I monitor the progress of the blocks being mined

Yes, "free" money that will make your bitcoin dump harder than your forked coin will be worth. Will you be able to sell into tether before it drops below $11k? What about the alts you were holding, will you be able to buy back in before they shoot up 15-20%? How much tmdo you think the forked coin will even be worth?

blockchain.info/

its funny how on biz if you want advice you have to humble yourself to have any chance of a serious answer

i still dont get why it will make bitcoin dump

Me either. My brainlet brain is saying that most sane people will cash out on that shit and buy BTC, making BTC rise artificially for a while. Is that stupid?

BITCOIN PRIVATE IS THE NEXT MAJOR FORK. HAS AN ACTUAL DEV TEAM UNLIKE THIS PILE OF SHIT

What markets even support B2X?

It is dumping regardless

A lot of people are holding BTC just for the fork and they will dump right after they get the new coin

This is a standard practice with Btc and forks.

Omg this retarded faggot again. I told you to fuck off last night. Literally how retarded are you?

I'll just be glad when it's over, staying in alts and not taking a free scamcoin

You and every retard maxes out on BTC before the fork, then after the snapshot BOOM no reason to hold BTC so they sell. Plus everybody knows this, so the dump will be fast and hard. It's funny, BTC needs to bribe people to still hold it, these forks are one of the only things keeping it alive at this point.

Why not go in tether and buy the dump?

>hold to make .001 btc from scam fork.

Let’s see if your theory pans out.

Makes no sense to me.

Smart guy. You'll be fairly rewarded for not waiting in the retard line.

BCash helps stupid people lose money, for the greater good.

Eta ?

It is called BBBBBBBBBBBBBcash

That's a good idea too, as long as you
You tether up right before the snapshot. You won't be able to sell for a good price milliseconds after. Better move is to buy alts right before, they have been beat down by daddy BTC but will jump up hard.

bcash has "scam" written all over ver's face.

So when is it happening?

Here you go, retard: live.blockcypher.com/btc/

Do you not think BTC will pull alts down?

BTC pumped AFTER the BCash fork

Literally nothing about bcash is a scam.

I'm not saying I'm doing it. Fuck btc, and this scamfork, I'm just saying that is what usually happens, although this time there isn't much hype for this fork.

brainlet and newfag here, what alts do you think will be pumped? LTC? XRP? ETH? XMR?

lmao, well said

Puting all your btc jn paper wallets is the most secure way to get fork coins.

lmao nufaggot

If the dump goes for more than several minutes, it might start to. But alts are already going to be around their support levels, and people "know" they will go up. This isn't an organic dump, this is normies going full retard. The market knows this.

sure?

i dont think so

It did. and mooned after segwit2x was cancelled.

>is that stupid
yes, extremely

S I X
I
X
BLOCKS LEFT

Why don't to just watch and see? Probably everything will get a pump, some more than others, and some will keep going since they have had news or announcements come out during the time BTC has been holding them hostage for the fork.

Why are all you retards saying alts ate taking a beating? Alts are at ATH across the board. And of you think Bitcoin will dump after the firk, what do you think is going to happen to alts?

So many fucking retarded nucoiners here now it hurts. I saw one dude asking how to trade his omg for ICX on binance yesterday.

Wash trading whales are doing their part too. Btc is currently propped up by a variety of activities of no inherent value. Digital fools gold.

Because last time (few days ago) BTC fell literally 99% of alts followed.

Yeah, it dumped to 1800 before it, then it mooned to like 3K and BCash even reached 0.5 for a few moments. It was insane

The problem is, this is just a shitcoin fork

FIVE NOW

The fact there is a female on the team is immediately a scam.

What Exchanges support B2X?
>What Exchanges support B2X?