Just spoke with Coinbase's customer support about Segwit2x

The guy had no idea what I was talking about. He said any information about whether or not they will be supporting the hard fork would be found on their blog site. I told him about the website they do have about the hard fork is in reference to when it was happening in November. support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq

He said they only deal with account fraud and general questions about Coinbase accounts. I told him whether or not they will be supporting this hard fork is a general question about Coinbase accounts.

The guy was completely clueless. He got quite rude with me as I persisted. I don't recommend wasting 45 minutes on hold to speak to the idiots on Coinbase's customer support phone line.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is segwit2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

Of course they are not gonna support it since this fork has been hijacked by some B2X futures holders.

I could have answered that for you retard.

I spoke with one and they seemed to know a lot about Ripple

Just image the BTG they got for free from the fork.

let's say they had 10 billion $ in BTC, BTG is worth 1.6% of whats btc is worth so they stole like ~160 million of their users money.

You remind me of the idiots that called in to the phone company I worked at, badgering us when we'd have the new iPhone. The wageslaves at the lowest level will never know what corporate wants to do.

>buy my bags
nty

you wasted 45 min of your time because you're to stupid of a nigger to own your private keys.

Do you think that's representative of the rest of the management?

Don't inspire much confidence in the company.

What other company would you recommend?

Bitstamp for eurofags

I dont want you to buy my bags. This coin keeps going up faggot.

Coinbase would lose all credibility if they supported this fork

It is misleading. The people behind it should be executed.

a couple weeks ago i sold some bitcoin and i still haven't got the money in my bank account.

how do i call them? i sent in a support ticket but still haven't got a reply

So the guy said he didn't know anything, and then you badgered him about shit he already told you he didn't know anything about, and you're upset. What the fuck did you expect you moron?

This. OP is a retard, not every person on a support hotline knows about every topic. You should have asked him to transfer you to someone more knowledgeable in the area.

why? i have my once useless D3 miners pointed at it. hope to finally ROI

hope this fork renders dash useless

what is segwit2x?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is segwit2x

Because it is a scam fork.

Theyse are deliberately using the name of a cancelled project.

good, as long as i can ROI, hey this fork might kill bitcoin cash, lol

How do i contact them on phone???

You're a numpty. Their site says they only handle fraud issues and related, on the phone. They are snowed with enquiries. What do you expect? They are targeting number one showstopper. They fail to address fraud - they are toast.

They lost my coins on a transfer from coinbase to gdax 10 days ago and still haven't responded to a ticket. Might just call in and say it's about account fraud

Bitcoin Private