My warlock's patron is a succubus that has granted him warlock powers in exchange for chastity and submission

>My warlock's patron is a succubus that has granted him warlock powers in exchange for chastity and submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qATgKMHy5HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't allow you in my campaign. Try someone else.

The only thing you should be offering a succubus is a silver-pellet shotgun blast to the head.
Same with real succubi, but minus the silver.

What magical realm have I wandered into today?

k

The fuck would a succubus want you to remain chaste? That's the exact opposite of everything they stand for.

Thank you for understanding. I hear the "dude" who runs a Pathfinder game is looking for someone new. You'll fit in perfectly.

Is this the thread to shre our magical realms?

I think so user

Do you mean you had to give up your chastity or are the required to mentain it?

>In order to even ask to get release, I have to find a bull to satisfy my mistress while she sucks him dry and I watch.

Good, you are limited to level 4 in warlock, as your patron isn't exactly the most powerful demon, nor is it possible to grant you it's full power. If you won't to progress any further, better start searching for more succubus to whore yourself to.

>A cuck magical realm
No go back to pol

You mean /pol/finder

Sounds like it could be an exciting adventure and a fun campaign but aren't you worried about having to manage a split party while I'm off searching for new patrons?

Although fighting my old patron when I get a new one could make a cool boss fight

W-what party? I thought we are going for one one one game.

>silver-pellet shotgun blast
>silver
Nice try succubus, but your online disinformation campaign won't work. I already have cold iron sharpnel slugs ready for you.

>you pact youself to a succubus whorehouse
>every load they take from other humans empowers you
Name it Hugh Hefner, rip

Maybe she's "fattening" him up.
Or feeding off the sheer emotions of lust that only a mind warped virgin could create.

Is that a cross in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

>implying Warlock 2-3 is not everything you will ever need
nice try mr, turret

Hipster succubus feeds on irony

So succubus nouveau cuisine?

Actually they made it to becoming a wizard, the succubus just lets them think they're a warlock.

Succubus vegacrudism

>"We're demons of lust, not gluttony. You've gotta season the meat a little, let it dry-age before you take a bite. Trust me, it's so much better than fast food."

Daily Reminder that NTR is Heresy and all of you are potential Heretics. Stop it. Get a Girl or Boy that treats you well. You are worthy of love, as well as you are worth of salvation. Come back to the Emperors Light, oh you lost sheeps.

Yeah.

Succubus.

Demon.

Not exactly on the side of the angels are they? Are you surprised they're into such an evil fetish?

Of course I am not surprised, Brother, but see, it is the thought that counts in this matter. Corruption in the Soul starts with Corruption in Mind, and as such it is to fighted whenever its reveals his ugly face. There is still hope for them. Three Litanys of Hate, Four "See the Triumph of Terra" and Seven Faps to Sisters of Silence or Battle should be a good start.

>shitlock
cancer

So the entire campaign consists of finding and seducing succubi, or other powerful, sexy extraplanar creatures?

I fail to see the issue.

I always kinda liked some old Warcraft fluff that's most likely not canon anymore, about the succubus becoming becoming obsessed with her male master. To the point that she'll try to sabotage any relationship he may try to have with any other woman. Because she wanted him all to herself. She can't let anyone possibly distract him from her.

>you pact youself to a succubus whorehouse
>every load they take from other humans empowers you
That's actually a pretty cool idea, user.

Meet the PIMPLOCK

>in exchange for chastity and submission
Joke's on her I'm a permavirgin.
Only a bit over two years and I'll be a wizard

That is actually an amazing idea. Higher levels of warlock require finding a creature of equal or greater CR to be your patron.

IN MY SETTING, demons and devils alike view succubi with open contempt because they engage in the unclean activity of fucking mortals. Some will even force succubi into other work seen as demeaning because of this. So actually a lot of succubi have ambitions of transcending their state and becoming "true fiends," coming up with schemes where they don't have to bang people for work anymore, and get the respect they feel is due them.

>Dammit, Longbottom, have you and Potter been practicing 'coniuratio' spells in the hallways again?

Yeah, but it's more than that.

You may be a near-wizard, but at least there's the option for sex in the future. Signing up with her would be the end of that chance.

And of course, depending on what she means by chastity... if it's a more mechanical sense, enjoy never being able to jerk off again.While a being made of pure sex treats you like her pet, her every movement sending shivers of pleasure down your spine, As she delights in her control over you.
She's not your patron any more, she's you're owner.

I think it would be more fun if you had to work to improve your existing patron's power instead. Like if you had to go about making this lowly succubus you were able to contact into an archdemon through demonic political intrigue

>Not having a archdemon patron with a succubus as familiar
YOU DON GOOF

I'd imagine you'd lose all sexual desire quickly if that happened.

> Cracking a stone wall just by putting her hand against it

She's in the wrong line of work.

She's a NTR succubi.

They feed on sexual tension, not sex itself. Why else do you think Ms. Smith keeps jamming Darling's house full of sexy monstergirls even though it's probably illegal for a homestay to have more than one guest? Darling is like a walking buffet to her.

"What's the matter, never seen a succubus before? Are you saying I don't sound like a fiend of temptation, you little bitch? Anyway, the Dark Lord sent me to keep you from bothering him. How tempting does it sound to have your head still attached to your shoulders?"

Oh please, she already looks like a tumblrina bulldyke without the Rosie the Riveter gimmick.

Also
>Implying muscular women can't be hot

So you're saying the joke went over your head?

> Rosie the riveter
> sjw bulldyke

Angry 20 year old college kids can shove that on their !blogs all they want and it won't erase her as a working class symbol

succubus should be alluring and pleasing to eyes to seduce men, not like a female ape shaving and putting make up.

>Implying muscular women are hot
Wyrd.

>a working class symbol
Fuck off, mate. Geraldine Hoff worked in a factory for two weeks before quitting because she was afraid she'd harm her piano finger. This was in the middle of WW2 by the way, when American men were being conscripted to catch German bullets.

She's the perfect icon for feminism, if only more people knew the story behind the poster.

It's about dominance and control.

You find nothing alluring about being excused from having your head torn off?

I'd voice it like
youtube.com/watch?v=qATgKMHy5HU
and kick you out, if you start jackin it under the table.

or is that too metta

And Thomas Jefferson owned slaves while jotting down 'All men are created equal'. I'll keep your tidbit in mind, but symbols are bigger than the people who make them, even if the people who make them aren't ideal.

Hmm, had trouble finding anything which wasn't religious in nature.

But from what I've heard it's still arousing, you just can't actually cum. At least with chastity cages and such.

why not both comrade friend

This too sounds cool

I'm not falling for your normie tricks. Even if other people were only half as selfish as me, I'd not do that to myself.

What stat would beta warlock use? Because he's not going to have high charisma.

How does it feel to be a cuckold.

>while jotting down 'All men are created equal'
In the declaration of independence, not the constitution. Almost as if he meant something else than you think he means.

I genuinely laughed to this - and now I think that it explains a lot about the series...

>avatarfagging
>/pol/shit

figures

The difference between this and that is that, at the time, "men" referred solely to "European men"

>pol
stop posting

He also called the Slave Trade a "Hideous Blot."

Remember when the word cuckold meant, "man whose wife is fucking another man," and not "person whose opinion differs from mine?"

Yes, gentlemen. Let's just completely ignore his 'Notes on the State of Virgina' and assume he was completely fine with the practice of demanding labor for no wages in an egalitarian society.

Anyway, we're leaving the original topic of OPs magical realm.

>Hexblade succubus lives in your sword.

I meant "man whose wife is fucking another man". Is that not what NTR is, being the protagonist and watching your love being fucked by somebody else. Or are you the kind of person who puts their shoes in the person fucking the cuckolds wife? Doesn't matter if your a cuckold or not, your taste is still shit in my eyes

>Notes on the State of Virgina
You mean the same notes where he argued for repatriating freed blacks to Africa and referred to the "the real distinctions which nature has made" between the races?

So, this raises the question...

Which warlock patron is the best one to be in a relationship with?

I'm sure that you'd become desensitised unless she laid on the supernatural charms extra thick.

I haven't kept up with that series in years. Is Smith a Succ? When did that come out?

Yes, that exact book. Jefferson did not have the same principles of egalitatians 100 years after his death. But the posts here: and imply he was comfortable with a society built on the tyranny of forced labor.

And giv her power by stealing souls (killing or fuking your opponents)