Three days left. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sorry stinkies

Three days left. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sorry stinkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Now that LINK is over, what are you guys buying? I'm thinking of ICX and Verge?

>Doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Doesn't look like what's going to happen?

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

looks don't matter when kikes are pulling the strings. link could go to 3 dollarydoos tomorrow and we won't see it coming. if every asshole thinks the price won't take off until node operators get notified about the test net or main net in net net...it'll be too late. the only way to win is to buy early and wait.

Daily reminder of why we are all in LINK medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

Anonymous (ID: Q1w49XEo) 12/28/17(Thu)12:36:41 No.5562440▶

ICX is the golden goose of 2018.

Nice pasta.

I'm just wondering what OP is talking about.
Apparently he was expecting something to happen.

>get notified about the test net or main net in net net
:)

Yes three days left. You do realize New Years is count down to Q1 2018.. We all know whats coming then. $1 still stands EOY

eoty announcement that'll take link to $1. there's the Singapore nerd convention on the 31st though with vitapak and ??? where expectations will...probably not be met but who knows?

good i am all in link.

whats the singapore convention?

wheres the text art of the sword that says they'll fall on it for sergey?

plz post

Haha

I have about 22k links in MEW. Thinking of buying another $1k worth before the year ends and the new crypto tax laws go into effect.

Smart move?

Link wasn't over when it dipped from 50 cent to 14, and it's not over now.

Look at the image fucktard.