Party naked

Times your character or party ended up naked and why?

Naked fights, hot springs, berserkers, lets here it.

wtf

^

One time I entirely forgot about the concept of clothing for my druid orc and basically spent half of my playtime naked. I was on a rush to play

Pretty obvious one, but had a monk girl who challenged a big bugbear champion into a bare fist fight to the death stark naked.

She's like five feet tall and weighs a hundred pounds soaking wet, so he accepted, and naturally she beat the shit out of him and snapped his neck

whenever I start running a game of Bullshit Improv RPG they usually start "naked, hanging by their ankles, from the rafters of an abandoned X-location"

they then get a few easy encounters, usually zombies, and easy luck to find basic gear and kit...

A character of mine once started like that, I was a rogue girl, introduced a few sessions in. The group found her naked, shackled, and awaiting execution for a failed burglary.

yeah there's usually no explanation and the party just wakes up that way. how they get out of the heavily looted walmart/abandoned village square is their own buisiness

but that actually sounds like a FANTASTIC way to introduce a new character.

It was!

She was the typical sort of smart mouthed snarky rogue chick, and the whole group meeting her, full frontal naked, on death row with a bunch of psychos and murderers, so they had no inclination to release her at all. She had to talk/flirt/bribe her way out into getting cut down, and spent her first game butt naked and manacled because they didn't trust her.

When I DMed for a group of people in high school we had a game where everyone woke up naked in a dungeon cell to kick off the campaign. In hindsight it served no other purpose than to stimulate our teenaged minds. I've grown since then. My party now wakes up in less cliched locations like graveyards or pyramids.

>Party investigating some creepy cult
>disguise ourselves in cult robes
>the cult is like that one from the Ninth Gate, so just wearing robes
>turns out cult is worshipping a dragon
>breath attack
>robes burn off
>fight erupts into city streets/skyline
>we win triumphantly
>statue of three nude heroes in center of town now

Long story leading up to it, but there was an artsy nude statue of my female barbarian constructed by a dwarf in one campaign. Just things to neck, no limbs or head.

Come on, you can't just tease something like that and then not tell the story.

>be fighter
>get arrested
>get my armor taken, since I wasn't wearing anything under it I'm ass naked
>go on a neck-snapping spree since all the guards are like level 2 and I'm level 7
>when we find the wanted poster it lists my dick length

Tomb of Horrors. Seriously, I'm not going to explain how because it's Tomb of Horrors.

The Dragonborn made underwear out of old chainmail by heating it with his flame breath and putting it on. Ironically, he was the only one who liked the feeling of freedom by being naked like that.

>Party travelling by ship across one of the largest bodies of water in the setting
>There had been a running joke that session about a female NPC flirting with a new male crewmember in each scene
>Ship is attacked by a Krake that night
>Dexfag PC is sent to wake up the crew
>My character becomes punchline of the earlier running joke when Dexfag finds him tied naked to the female NPCs bed
>Proceed to fight Kraken in birthday suit

>hot springs
Actually, yes. Following a break from our campaign, we resumed after a 2 year timeskip with our retired, rich and decked out adventurers all having an Anime Hot Springs episode when some monsters started sacking the place. A few of us ended up fighting in the buff while the rest had to sneak around in towels trying to find their stuff.

>not wearing anything under your armor
I hope your dick gets chafed off

There's at least two Clerical Domain powers that grant CHA powers if you're butt-naked.

First game I was in was a vampire game that cherry picked things from owod nwod and whatever else the group felt like and the system was nwod 1e (it was the only edition of nwod at the time) with hombrew stuff and an armory hack.

Anyway our sponsor (closest thing any of us had to a sire) an eccentric venture lady, was hosting a big event that got crashed by the sabbat. (As in they plowed a big truck through the wall around the manors grounds and swarmed in with packs of shovel heads lead by nore experienced paychos. We fledgling had a few close calls, (a toreador ancilla we had gotten information from in way back in session 3 frenzied because the truck almost crushed his favorite ghoul and almost ripped one of the party members apart in his rage) but in the end the Camarilla present rallied and drove the sabbat out.
Sponsor is not happy and the next night we are supposed to ship out eastward to the boonies of central California to seek out an oracle in a small town called copper lake.

Neo-Nazis, a vampire bassist, a hitchhiker, hipsters, a suicidal tweaker, too much gasoline, and some sewing checks later and we arrive.

The town is cloaked in mist and we almost hit a guy in flannel who tells up we should leave.

1) After slaughtering a bunch of giants in their castle, we turned a giant bucket into a hot tub

2) One time my character and her husband, using magic (rings or potions I forget which) to make love in a lava pool in a dragon's lair.

3) Another time, I failed a save vs fire, and every stitch of non-magical clothing I had on burned off, leaving me with some boots, a belt and a cloak.

Beginning of the entire campaign, when my Sorcerer first joined the Adventurer's Guild.
He was coming down off a week-long turbohigh that was the result of a fuckton of forest mushrooms, booze, and a party thrown by a fey court that he somehow got wrapped up in.
He came to hunched over a washbasin buck-ass naked, with the enlistment papers in his hand, and vomited two half-eaten mushrooms and a fairy wearing only a ring of Acid Resistance as a belt into the basin. The fairy then threatened to rape his nostril with one of the mushrooms for having the gall to puke her up too soon, as apparently she was promised five days and it had only been three.

Other than that, any time there was the offer of drugs, booze, and/or weird kinky shit, there was about a 75% chance he would wind up naked, a 95% chance he'd remember next to nothing, a 90% chance he'd be flat broke again, and a 100% chance he'd blame whatever property destruction occurred on the Wood Elf, because he still held nearly being burned to death by the idiot's misuse of Alchemists Fire against him.

This is what happens when someone worships Bacchus and has a pact with Discordia.

>obligatory bath scene
>woke up chained up upside down in a dungeon
>another obligatory bath scene
>fucking that one NPC
You know, the usual.

So you're saying just a bust?

Please tell me that's not a shadow and that it's canon succubi have bushes.

and I just spent 2 hours and 10 minutes typing out the rest of that adventure so I could do the rest in 3 or 4 rapid posts and just when I'm getting ready to select the first part to copy paste the application crashes, the file get's corrupted, and I lose everything good job iOS

>vomited two half-eaten mushrooms and a fairy wearing only a ring of Acid Resistance as a belt into the basin. The fairy then threatened to rape his nostril with one of the mushrooms for having the gall to puke her up too soon, as apparently she was promised five days and it had only been three.

Points for creativity.

Did the player come up with that or the GM?

My DM for some reason never gave our party a Hot Springs or Beach session, which bothered me immensely. We're both Love Hina fans, there's no excuse.

Plus I made a point of mentioning that whenever my character got to a city, one of the first things she did was take a long, hot bath.

After jewing some dudes out of a fuckton of money, the party bought a hugeass mansion with an indoor pool for recreational swimming in addition to the enormous bathing area. When everyone else in the party went out to commission swimwear, I had my foresthobo elf just strip their clothing and dive in without a care, because animals don't care about nudity, why the hell should they? Once they got back, the normie humans had a few confused words, which were quickly dissuaded by the sheer lack of fucks given.

>WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!
>Why aren't you naked?
>...

We all got stripped naked when captured by some hobgoblins that poisoned us with drow poison. Led to a discussion how dragonborn (apparently) have retractable genitalia like regular lizards. And elves' lack of pubic hair (that was my character). Then we go back to playing.

A shapshifter playing the role of captain of the guard arrested me and stripped my armor and clothes from me
then we had a heart to heart in the interrogation room where he said he was gunna make me his mind slave and i told him i dont serve needle dicks
I burst the ropes that had my wrists tied,picked up my chair and clobbered him
my last words as he tried to scrape at the door to get away from me were "YOU AREN'T DONE"
Imagine the look on the guard's faces when they see a smug naked man holding the disintegrated remains of a wooden chair and their guard captain is in a pool of black blood and very much not human

My last character was a nudist, basically Loli (short, flat, and cute) merfolk sorcerer. A little realmy but god that was a fun character.

A little?

>elves' lack of pubic hair (that was my character).
No taste.

Well merfolk don't usually wear clothes in most art portraying them and from a biological standpoint boobs don't make sense or a sea based creature that moves by swimming as they would cause a great deal of drag. It was honestly innocent in concept but turned realmy when it came time to discribe my character and I realized what exactly I had made.

welp. There was the time in Dark Heresy I got captured by a Slannesh cult to use as a virgin sacrifice in a ritual.

I once played a convention game of some shitty not-Viking homebrew where you rolled one d6, with a 6 being no less than an EXPLODING critical failure.

The party first fought a pack of wolves, with half the pack murdering each other by accident and party members all tossing their axes into trees. Having any weapons at all (or sharp teeth) seemed like a liability.

So later on we were back in town and semi-railroaded into getting the MacGuffin. We were sleeping in an inn when a bunch of guards burst in demanding the artifact. We asked the GM if we had any weapons handy. "Nope, you're all naked."

At that point we just looked at each other and said "Sweet, that means we're invincible!" and proceeded to disarm the guards and kick their asses with rafter-hanging, window-jumping nude Viking kung fu action. The guard captain tried to escape by horse, but one of us caught it on foot and wrestled the animal into submission. We got the MacGuffin and the game ended there.

The greatest insult is that the guy hoped to actually sell the system, but Naked Kung-fu Vikings was a pretty fun game at least.

and the time when I had to escape from a party at some Governor's castle because assassins were after me, so I stripped off my ballgown and dove into the moat. Good times.

It's been known to happen now and then.

Confirmed for not knowing shit about armour.

My longest term character, a Berserker, was attacked while bathing in a bathhouse that she got a trip to as a reward for a quest.
She ended up whopping the asses of two assassins and snapping the neck of one with her thighs, then chasing the remaining attacker out and into the city, all with her tits and bush out.

I played a Drow priest of Eliastraee and made damn sure my group knew she had a perfect mound of snow white hair.

>>when we find the wanted poster it lists my dick length
Length notable enough to be worth mentioning.
Not bothered by nakedly wearing armor.

>I hope your dick gets chafed off
I think genetics took care of that.
More than likely, Tiny here is practically an "innie".

One of the first details my rogue learned about the villain she was chasing for some time was the length of his cock, when she spied on him through a broken mirror and managed to get a crotch height view of his massive dick waved in her face.

>gnome wizard in an arena fight to the death without spell book or prepared spells
>swallowed whole by a giant gecko
>stomach acid eats clothes and beard, 1hp left
>dwarf cleric kills the gecko
>cut my way out of the stomach and emerge to cheering arena crowd butt naked and hairless

>"I recognize that bulge!"

>pic
When.....when were they in a spring? Did I forget an episode?

Pretty sure if you like bush, the succubus is going to make one just for you, user.
They care more about getting the soul/mortal spooge than their own appearance most of the time.

He ended up in a fight with her while she was bottomless later on, and getting his own back I suppose.

>napping the neck of one with her thighs, then chasing the remaining attacker out and into the city, all with her tits and bush out.
That right there is my magical realm

She was a fairly well known adventurer, and the next time she came by the city there were bards singing about her naked fight, and some artist making money selling full frontal paintings of her inspired by the event.

Not gonna lie that's hot as fuck.

Well she was fucking livid let me tell you. (But she did agree not to beat the ass of the merchant in exchange for one of the nude portraits to give to an NPC who liked her)

Got black out drunk, woke up clinging to the mainsail, naked as a jaybird.

Ah yes, ENF. Exposed, Naked, Furious.

AFTER her berserker rage wore off, she did return to the hotbaths with hands over her front like a shy teenager though.

>she did agree not to beat the ass of the merchant
Muh dick
>in exchange for one of the nude portraits to give to an NPC who liked her
Oh god user, you have no idea.

Was the original picture her?

yes, that's my girl.

You have good taste, my dude.

My longest running character, she's been through it all. Three editions and at least 4 DMs for a start.

Like two or three major nude situations over the years as well

How much nudity do you think can be gotten away with in a teen targeted cartoon show these days?

Because if there was a D&D cartoon that I was (against all reason and logic) in charge of, I know I'd want at least one episode involving the Party coming across a hot spring or nice pool and glen or something. I just have an image of them find it, and most of the party debating over whether they have time to stop for a break or if they even need a break and what do you mean we smell bad...and then the party thief rushing by and canon-balling in, having stripped off screen, while shouting "girls first!"

No more skin exposure than Disney's Mulan, of course. It'd basically just be a relaxing episode, preferably right after some multi-episode dungeon that seriously tested their spirits.

I know Japan would have no issue with it, of course; I'm wondering about America.

Pretty easily, but it depends on the animation style. Some like adventure time can get away with nude jokes because of it's questionably human style. Something more realistic, not so much.

In America? 0%
France? 80%
Japan? 100%

Bless you

H-how did you do that, exactly

Hate to ruin this for you, but in D&D in general, and certainly in the Forgotten Realms, full-blooded elves lack body hair except on the head and eyebrows.

No pit hair, no pubic hair, no arm or leg hair, no chest hair, etc.

Mind, if your drow had human ancestors, then there could be some human genes that allowed for bush growth.

She was one eight human, so was basically free of body hair, but for head and groin.

And it came up in stories. I mean you don't create a character who's completely nude and not have to, at some point, describe her.

She also once got her bush scorched off by a fireball, so naturally it came up that she had one.

Depends on the setting, mo'fucka

I've never known a person who takes anything from D&D lore instead of making up their own. The books are just for the mechanics.

I love her

>Led to a discussion how dragonborn (apparently) have retractable genitalia like regular lizards

I like this.

>Dragonborn: "DUDE."
>Human: "What?"
>Dragonborn: "I cannot BELIEVE that you're aroused by this!"
>Human: "WHAT?!"
>Dragonborn: "Do you have a bondage fetish?"
>Human: "What the fuck are you talking about?!"
>Dragonborn: "We've been captured, stripped naked, and bound by hobgoblins, and your dick is out!"
>Human: "HUMANS DON'T HAVE RETRACTABLE PENISES."
>Dragonborn: "Oh. That's weird. You're weird."
>Human: "I'm trying to - OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, ELF."
>Elf: "I apologize for nothing."

>Depends on the setting

While true, if you'll follow the post I was responding to, you'll find the poster was referring to a priest of Eilistraee, who is a Realms-specific goddess. Hence why I said "D&D in general, and certainly the Forgotten Realms".

She also once tongue kissed one of the seven sisters, which was a surprise.

And although priests of Eliastraee are often virginal, did her part seducing the bodyguard of our Orc warlord villain.

A true hero

She is proud to serve her goddess and her party.

Nymphs have a full bush in the 3.5 monster manual

I wouldn't be able to play at that table without growing visibly flustered at those moments, I'm weak

Hey, it's all about having fun.

And there's nothing sexier than playing an austere virginal priest who happens to be butt naked and accidentally flirtatious all the time.

One of the people in the group has drawn her character naked, and another naked and pregnant she has a preggo fetish and she's gonna lemme smash

I think I have to go take care of this now

Should have known this thread would make me do it eventually

In that case, it sounds pretty threatening that she's gonna let you smash?

over a priestess no less! She's practically a nun!

Shame on you.

Shame on you as you imagine her deep black skin.. toned flesh.... fluffy white bush.

You're killing me

Had a chick in our games when i was a teenager, who was a pretty great artist, and sketched everyone's character nude in like anatomical reference style. Was cool
(She gave my character a big dick, so i thought that meant she had a crush on me. Nope)

[redacted]'s lust-filled gaze flickers as sheer bliss washes over her features. The manhood slips back between those black lips, and the girl groans again against the pulsing flesh as it thrusts into her warm embrace. She groans and grunts as [redacted] fucks her throat furiously, withdrawing her hand from the man's balls and gripping his back once more as pallid digits press hard against his flesh. She works the manhood in her throat alongside [redacted]'s thrusting, staring intensely into his gaze as his scrotum slaps against her soft chin. Her eyes widen even more as [redacted] erupts down her gullet, flooding her throat with his seed. The girl gives another loud groan before her throat bulges with a powerful gulp, eagerly swallowing [redacted]'s seed as he releases into her mouth.
If your characters aren't fucking then you are a fag.

Cringy as fuck. How do you come up with such stupid fucking shit?

Unlike some anons, I have a sense of humor, juvenile though it may be.

>party caught without gear
>NOT getting BTFO because lol gear dependent PCs

Why doesn't this happen more often?

My DM let us use our dicks as melee weapons if we jerked them to full length in time

Because 5e specifically wanted to do away with that nonsense, so it did.

My newest character was introduced having been roused from a drunken sleep in an inn, and the DM said she has time to grab ONE item of clothing.

She grabs her big pirate hat and fuckin' went to work on the people who work her up with a candle stick, a keg, and a projectile halfling.

You have a right to know I finished and it was damn good

Well alright, everyone's a winner.

Anything else you'd like to know about the character now? I haven't talked about her in months

Name, favorite simple pleasures, romantic desires, most memorable turn in combat, insecurities, and a fetish

Hala.

Listening to music, dance (obviously), art (She was poor at it, but liked posing for others)

None until a long time into the campaign, she fell quite much in love with a ranger who she encountered a few times. She realized he was quite similar to her in the way he lived off the land and treated nature with respect.

Party being chased by an Angel of Decay (An undead celestial abomination). She leapt, hasted, from atop an overhand onto the creatue, slicing downwards with a massive critical hit with her silver bastard sword, before utterly obliterating it with a blast of Moonfire.

Actually extremely shy of her appearance. Her full nudity was both penance and a personal challenge.

She (and this is a big secret) liked being blindfolded and tied up.

200/10 can't handle this perfection
>Actually extremely shy of her appearance. Her full nudity was both penance and a personal challenge.
Too adorable

That Ranger better marry her

They had a few cute meetings. He was very hard edged and crude and in their first meeting said she was beautiful and graceful, then shortly after pointed out that he also thought she had a "nice cunt"

Well it's all true

Inquisitor and his team of witchunters jumped her in a public bath. The resultign fiasco was amazing as they did not know there was a human paladin and a half-orc brawler in the bath with her (no, nothing happened, it was perfectly platonic).

Liu Khet.
Swimming in slow rivers and warm lakes.
Leaning against someone soft and warm and watching a sunset with her.
Picking up a 6' 8" fully armored cavalier who was threatening to slaughter her in front of her party and hurling him 15' to the feet of a paladin to be smote (she's 4' 10" and looks like a waif).
Turning into a hideous annis hag and eating her friends and loved ones (unlikely, but not irrational).
Manacles and chains and delicate elven girls with short hair.

Good taste

And she did get to see his cock, when rescuing him from a Lich one time.

Goddamn did she make a fucking mess of undead.