What's the edgiest character you've ever seen played?

What's the edgiest character you've ever seen played?

Cannibal sorcerer that looked like Mewtwo. In my defense, the cannibal part was part of the GM's setting and I was obsessed with Mewtwo.

A Terrorist Esper. His Ability was that he constantly produces miasma in his body and uses it as his weapons and at the same time was the only thing keeping him alive as he has some kind of tumors. A bit of a nihlist, since his weapons was basicly Mustard Gas but so sticky it would not let go of peoble until it burned trough their flesh, or if the inhale it, they drown in their own blood, as their lungs become liquid. He also was a crossdresser and used many disguises for his missons. The actually funny thing ist, he started as one of the edgier PCs, but far not the most edgy, but ended up as a more comedic relief and then unvoluntiraly hero type. It was a pretty neat Forum RPG, to sad that it died some years ago.

A high elf warlock that made a pact with a Star Vampire. She didn't wear shoes and was mentally unhinged, hoped to one day be a cool vampire

Dark swordsman who sold his name and soul to ancient demons in exchange for a magic sword. The sword had to be used to slay 100 people (not monsters or beasts) a year or else the demons would return and kill him. Quips when he kills people, "your soul shall feed the darkness", "you are worthy only of sustaining my glory", etc. That campaign never really went anywhere, but he was kind of a hit with the table.

A sentient sword

Mega Absol looks mighty fine.

Just sayin'

I look at those pokemon and all I see is a doggo trying to be pretty because it wants pets and a spiky doggo that's acting tough because it also wants pets and to be told that is in-fact a good boy.

A serial killer butterfly entomologist that was afflicted with the same madness as the cultists the party was fighting but it didn't show him anything he didn't already know.

It was a dark campaign.

That's actually pretty cool, we talking Eddie Izzard crossdresser or buffalo bill crossdresser?

Oh I get you.

Edgy assassin from a desert island who loved to kill people and to gut them painfully while seeing their blood spill. He also described his character laughing like a madman at the end of the session, after a huge dinner went to shit because a demon hidding into a doll made servant hungry for human meat . It was a bloodbath but the players managed to save the day
But even if the character was edgy the player played well without disturbing the flow of the game or anything.

A tiefling mage that was actually just really all round a wreck of a person.

But he ended up becoming Pope for the setting's Jesus, so that's a win.

Nurgle sorceress in a short level 15 pathfinder game. I had the pestilence bloodline and was a changeling born of a witch who was "blessed"by papa nurgle.

She was polite, had enough vermin crawling on her it was armor, vomited a blinding disease onto people, had a spear nurgle gave her that turned people into zombies when killed by it.

In the short game she, tortured a guard of the castle she and the Khornate champion had been stuck as statues for centuries, by blinding him and impailng him in a hallway. Turned a fuck ton of people into ghouls / zombies. Sieged a city with the other pcs, getting the fuck huge cyborg mutant to throw holders she covered with the Black Plague. She then rode on his shoulders as he devoured a lot of diseased people, deepthroating his own tentacles as his stomach was no longer functioning to make room for more people. She then preached to the survivors and had the beast (the name of the giant mutant pic) vomit their family and friends on them before she "blessed" them.

Finally she made a most of infected blood around our base to make the khornate party leader and herself happy. Beast loved it as he was individed. And the tzneetchian dragon had zero fucks to give.

The last action I took was swimming in the putrid blood before the game died 2 sessions in.

Beast was a bro. Offered to let me see the monument to nurgle he was making in his gut by swallowing me, knowing it'd do no damage.

I'd love to play a character like her someday. She was a fun character. I'll find the pick I used for her and post it when I find it

Ah found the two I used for her

Cam?

Yeah,really wish that campaign went on for longer. The characters were some of the best I've played with

Beast stands out in particular. can't remember how his player made him so fuck huge and....well monsterous.
The dragon did fuck and all
the khornate guy was pretty cool when he wasn't threatening to cut my head off.

Nah, more like pic related. I mainly used it, when the Character hired a mercenary to help him to find his lost brother. Said Mercenary was an absolute Edgy Rogue Style Sniper Assasin Faggot and couln't take a joke. See, despite beeing kind of a Nihilist (Basicly he saw a Nuclear Explosion from within and all the Peoble burn away and shit, while he as the other espers got powers through it) he was somehow really humorous. So to tease him a bit, I started jokingly flirting after I started using a maid disguise, which he of course don't liked. After he once beatet my PC up, because the mercenary forgot the his money on a battlefield, I took his shoulders, pulled him to me, and give him a kiss. And vomited a good load of poison into the fucker. Good Times.

What is it that people hate about edgy characters?

Surely there are edgy characters that people like in books, movies, or comics.

Oh, they can be done well.

But when they're done poorly they're anything from obnoxious and hackneyed to downright laughable.

Isn't too edgy in terms of personality, but I made a character who was basically Rance. The edgy part comes in from the rapes.

Played an undead kitsune princess who was a basically a death knight once. Also a blackguard who only kept himself alive because he thought he would go to Hell after death.

I don't think you can play a non-edgy death knight or blackguard though.

>tfw just want to pet an absol

>made a really edgy shadow ninja character
>meant for character development to remove edge
>kind of a joke of a character really with a good bit of depth
>campaign ends before any redemption
>tfw it haunts me to this very day

Played a battle necromancer with Misty Step so they could teleprot behind u and hit you with a life-draining hand-stab. They constantly deny and snark at authority believing themself to be essentially one of the best people ever. And they have a little snek friend.
This man knows the truth.

No

Not here

Not like this

Assassin in a dark heresy campaign who wore a white tuxedo and used a Chain Katana which he insisted was a legitimate weapon from a supplement that he just forgot to bring with him but was totally real and better than chainswords in every way.

He had pages and pages of backstory about all the alien women he raped who were so enthralled by his cock that they became his harem of sex slaves.

Six seconds into the campaign he threatened to kill our Inquisitor and the DM said "He detonates the explosives implanted in your skull, roll a new character."

Pet. Yes. Exactly what I had in mind to. Pet.

degeneracy

I like how they're both evil types

Any DMPC i've ever been exposed to. All of them have been utter trash. Maybe not the edgiest, per se, but certainly the worst.

Blood hunter in 5e, called himself Zero. Just an awful mashup of Geralt from the Witcher and Nero from DMC. Demon arm that activates whenever he goes into a 'combat state', katana that he insists has to deal a damage die higher than a longsword, the whole nine yards. Piece of shit playing him tried to take over the campaign, was generally a huge edgelord, and an all around bad player.

We were going to kick him out for being shitty and fudging rolls, until he then decided to fast track himself out the door by chewing his fingernails and spitting them out on my kitchen floor. Good fucking riddance.

Yeah, right.

Hugging is acceptable too.

I would have assumed Black Crusade here, but chaos cultists in Pathfinder seems weird to me. How did it get pulled off?

Not that edgy, relatively speaking. A dude that was mind-controlled and turned into a slave by a cult leader, so when he got assistance from a dark otherworldly entity and escaped, swore to learn the ways and mentally enslave the cult leader in turn.

Also had a limb hacked off and got it replaced with an appendage of eldritch tentacles.

Don't fuck dogs.

Don't fuck dogs.

Fluffy harbinger of calamity is too pure for such things.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>OP picture is a pokemon
>thread is flooded with furries talking about how they want to fuck it
Don't you faggots have your own board for this shit?

Yeah, but you're not allowed to talk about fucking them there.

Honestly, that's pretty par for the course for Veeky Forums.

Post something human, non-human, or even completely alien, and half of Veeky Forums talks about how they would fuck it.

You're posting this on a board that had a 300+ post thread about dragon sex not too long ago.

Huh, I have a friend who goes there and he gave me the impression they talk about it all the time.

"Tudarc Foryu", he carried to katanas and was haunted by the spirit of his ancestor "el duende melodias" ("the melody elf", don't ask because I don't fucking know") that told him to go to the Ilessan Hills to get the power from the Dark goddess of the night in order to avenge him and take over the world

it was so fucking stupid i still laugh to this day

Fighter who never removed his helmet, always brooded in the back of the tavern and spoke in snarky comments and obscure riddles because dark and mysterious past. Literally don't remember anything about him because he was the "mysterious loner" in the worst of ways, never showed any initiative and didn't manage to reveal anything of his dark past over the span of a dozen sessions.

That's bullshit, there's a "Phox" thread up right now and that's all they do.