WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON IN THIS EOY AND DO THE OTHER THINGS, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY, BUT BECAUSE I AM HARD

WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON IN THIS EOY AND DO THE OTHER THINGS, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY, BUT BECAUSE I AM HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

bounty.bitcoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE SMALL INVESTMENT FOR ME, ONE HUGE LEAP TOWARD MY LAMBO

Kidding, not getting a lambo since I'm 5000 in

this coin is giving me the foundational stack to actually make legit money in crypto. bnty will always be my first love.

Same my dude, this is my way to a nice folio

If this stack provides me the capital to make 1MM, I will buy a silver sherriff's star and have it on my wall until I die.

Me too. I made some dumb choices buying high, BNTY has been my salvation.

If this goes to $2 I will wear a sheriff star to work for a year

I only have 2.5k cause I‘m a poorfag, but this will set me up nicely for the next moon missions. I hope we can share many more moons together, my fellow goyim.

Where to buy? There is no bnty on coinbase.

All you fagots thinking about your gains , i am thinking that we can make this coin actually useful. Think off all the devs on Github/Bitbucket asking for btnys to solve problems. How fucking great would that be ? How do we make github to accept btnys ? Stop thinking small we can actually make better gains if we do something useful instead of pumps.

Go to your local ATM, there should be an option there.

>Not being all in on the Coin of David

This. How can we contact the developers of github? If we get them to add BNTY to their platform, this could be huge.

1. Buy ETH in Coinbase
2. Deposit to KuCoin
3. Trade for BNTY
4. ?????????
5. Profit

Kucoin

Use my referral link: 1d7bu
Or dont all good

Buy BTC on Coinbase, and send your BTC to the Kucoin exchange. From there, you can buy BTNY.

Got in last night at 285 at 4:30AM EST. Sitting fucking comfy. I'm watching this all day today to avoid a dump if possible. Watch carefully Veeky Forums, I haven't researched much about this coin so I can't include anything constructive to say.

Here's my code btw: 1csNs

this

4k in bounty all in LETS ROLL SPACE COWBOYS

Pump this shit I need a stack bad.

You can use my Kucoin referral link: 1du7Q
Kucoin Shares seem like a great buy there, too.

LETS FUCKING DO IT
LETS FUCKING REACH THE MOON BEFORE NORMIES CAN

LEETS FUCKING GOOOOO COWBOYSS

Yep any coin representing an exchange is actually good . It's gonna get pumped by them any ways and you actually get coins for holding it.

I'll see you in my moon ranch fellas

If they can get devs to integrate it it will be an instant success. But Veeky Forumsfags think only about small gains.

BNTY Nice but take a little profit for some fresh DBC

meanwhile in the background KCS went from about a dollar to 2 dollars in like a day or two and shows no sign of slowing down, will only become more expensive as kucoin grows.

I'm in for bnty and DBC but KCS is real talk

I am in all 3

What is the upper limit for KCS? $20?

for it to get 10$ it needs a mc of binance so around 1.1billion, so it will take couple of months to get there.

DBC ii need to look it up .

I can't find it on coin market cap wtf is dbc ?

Wise user
Not sure. The growth so far is massive. might even surpass some of the top exhanges. If it does who knows KCS could climb to a nice little niche spot.
I think ETA is hard to do as a lot of this shit grows exponentially. ofc eventually there'll be a plateau but if you're in KuCoin atm it's my opinion that by the end of the year we'll be in the EOY threads smugposting

This is our last wall to the moon, cowboys. Let's hold like real men do.

Right there with ya, pardner.

kek the same post was made in a DBC thread.

Spaming it on biz makes the dumps harder you fucking retarded mongloid. How much of an idiot are you op? Youre not doing yourself a favor shilling good things to other.

Go fucking kill yourself retard.

Why buy this coin if kucoin will also moon?
I'm only in this coin to increase my kucoin stack.

Made 2x, Sold it. see you on the next coin boys! adios!

p.s. read the whitepaper, token doesn't even make sense.

uhuhuuuhhuhuhuuhuhuhhhuhuhuhuhuhhu

Why use kucoin over gate.io ?

stay poor forever pajeet see you at 1$

Tradingview is implemented.

You must have a low IQ then.

Im strapped the fuck in dont worry.

Riding this steel pony to the stars.

is it too late to get in? i saw ppl calling it a pajeet pnd so I didn't get on it now i want to KMS AAAAAAAAAAA

Sell dip coming right now because we just hit double up from launch price.

Youre right on time, Pardner.

>he missed Gordon's A+ shilling

Man this arbitrage shit is really dangerous.

Maybe it turns out the people calling it a pump and dump were the real pajeets

>actually going back to work if this hits $2

it's going downwards you might try, but dont expect 1000x profit out of it

Think more about $.50-$.70
1$ is a dream that might come true but doesn't need to.

REKT by your own racism. HAHA FUCK YOU.

>mfw I know BNTY is a good investment rn, see it skyrocketing but have no account in Coinbase, have never bought any virtual coin and will take some time till I activate my account.

FeelsBadMan

Sold off my shares bounty bros. Gonna wait this dip out

Aw shit nigga...
>mfw the big bag 1922 buy said "nope nope nope"

idiotic people like you is the reason why we aren't taking off yet. drink poison.

It's just 4 BTC man.

thinking about selling and buying back in a bit later, seems to be slowing down and a dip starting now

Buy BTC from sharks and transfer to kucoin. 1h tops.

You're a fucking idiot. I bought in when it was .09 cents and sold at 3x profit. Enjoy my bags faggot. I'll buy yours when you sell the bottom.

what are you in now on kucoin?

USE LOCALETHEREUM AND ETHERDELTA AND BUY IN 30 MINUTES YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Oh shit, that's a pretty huge sell wall

BNTY or DBC...
Hmm. I can't decide
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sitting on ETH right now. I may just hold it for a bit as I think it's going to pump over the next week or so with BTC trading sideways and nobody falling for the segwit2x meme. DBC is worth a look though.

I bought at 0.00038000 ETH, will i become a bagholder?

Last chance to get in under .30 poor fags

crashing now lmao

Easily and faster platform . Use my ref code
1cwse

Fuck missed this dip. When's another obvious one?

Tomorrow around the same time, set an alarm

Is there really some merit to this?
I mean this shit already exists
bounty.bitcoin.com/

Yeah waiting 8 hours and 35+ dollar fees and zero stakes in the game for bounty posters
VS decentralized with guarantee job confirms and payments im seconds for zero fee

Do the math

What ETH or BNTY? ETH is about sideways which is what I expect. BNTY has very little bid support because it pumped super fast the last couple days.

Smart money cashed out

Yeah thats why were back up 4 cents from the sell off dip.

I get to use this for the first time ever

Stay Poor Pajeet

Looks like now is a good time
I really think it can hit 50 cents

stupid money just bought in
>t. bought in @ 0.00038000 ETH
J U S T

Those are good points.

Still I think they'll have to wait a while anyway to see if these complex issues have been resolved. Plus you have altenratives even like Bitcoin cash.
Unless you actually think that if you catch some hacker they'll just say "okay that's him here's your btc" after a minute of reviewing your evidence.

This things gonna get smashed buy side is fading. Hoppin off will hop back in later glhf

take your profits guys , this coin isn't that special at all. I did research all day , I'm on their telegram and even spoke to their admin. This shit is a clear pnd , I got out early you guys can stay and make more but know when to get out .

absolute dogshit coin

this is just a p&d

hmm

Its not just for catching hackers its a platform for any freelance web based work, postings from advertyising creating memes debugging security etc.

Literal bounty hunting will take longer than debugging code to get paid obv of course.

Dont be a pajeet user.

>pnd
>kucoin volume

pick one anons.

why not just pay in one of the hundreds of other coins?

listen to the man. watch out people, this may backfire anytime

Because if you're developing a platform and supporting it you might as well make your own coin and with it.

Just think about it ? Why is there a need for bnty tokens? When most preferred currency is BTC , LTC , ETH atm . a bug bounty site doesn't need a fucking token, it's retarded.

Do i buy kcs or dbc with my bnty gains?

You can say this about 99% of memecoins. That is why everything that doesn't try to be btc or eth is retarded.

*marketcaps in your path*

> most preferred currency is BTC , LTC
untrue now
good for my alts

I get that and I do see the benefit, actually I can see a lot of small-time expertise jobs running on it. When I think of things like engineering I can see it used to acquire experts to simply do small tests or engineering jobs and begone after that.

WATCH OUTZ GUIZ, MAH PND HERE...pajeets

DBC obviously

nice just bought 100k

I rode from 340 to 390, see you guys, this coin proves there's no god