Do Custodes have Librarians, or other battle psykers?

Do Custodes have Librarians, or other battle psykers?

Wouldn't they be fucked with not being psykers like Grey Knights but still forced to fight daemons pouring from the webway?

Wouldn't that mean Chaos corruption of a Custodiad guardian might occur?

>Do Custodes have Librarians, or other battle psykers

They actually had the most powerful psyker in the galaxy as a commander

And the third most powerful psyker in the galaxy as the best friend of the commander

>Valdor
>a psyker

wat

I meant big E

But I like that pic of valdor

I hate that pic of Valdor. He looks like a sad teenager. Pic related is best Valdor.

>Wouldn't they be fucked with not being psykers like Grey Knights but still forced to fight daemons pouring from the webway?

That's what the Sisters of Silence is for.

>Wouldn't that mean Chaos corruption of a Custodiad guardian might occur?

According to Master of Mankind, something about Custodes (maybe by design of the Emperor?) makes them incredibly difficult to corrupt.

Maybe Custodes are incorruptible for the same reason they have no psykers, which is the same root reason Tau are the same yet aren't considered soulless abominations?

The Emperor engineered them to have small, stable souls. This makes them resistant to corruption, but also prevents them from reaching the dizzying heights of a fully, psychically developed human.
Space Marines are different because they aren't modified from birth or infancy like Custodes.

Does it say anywhere that Custodes are not made from humans as well? They are kinda custom made I know, but still, the basic is a human right?

as much human as space marines are. even more "natural" propably since their improvements are genetically build in unlike the Gene Seed.

So yeah, they are humans. super humans.

They're made when they're babies instead of preteens/teenagers.

In addition to what others have said, they were typically fighting alongside the SoS who helped against Daemons.

Marines are made from pubescent teens, custodes from infants and toddlers

No.

What is it with the dumb questions today.

>Wouldn't that mean Chaos corruption of a Custodiad guardian might occur?

They fought beside the Emperor and Nulls, it wasnt in their design to be able to be corrupted even if they didnt have those two things. In "The Emperor's legion" they are portrayed as utterly balanced beings, no outbursts of emotion or pride, they are like the buddhists of the Imperium where they want nothing but to serve, every emotion is removed or subdued and replaced with absolute devotion and duty towards the Emperor.

There's nothing to corrupt because they want nothing, they express nothing, they exist solely to serve.

>they want nothing

nothing except sweet tsundere SoS ass

Too busy lubricating abs and swimming in promethium to look for SoS ass.
SoS themselves, however, do want sweet tsundere SoS ass.

Valerian and Aelya should be the only romantic couple between the two orders!

>looks like a sad teenager

More like a tracksuit away from popping a squat and drinking vodka.

>no bolter "tactical" custodes as Troops

Nigga what? Custodes are always having outbursts of rage and dickishness

Being troops might be enought to salvage Sagittarum from being garbage.

They'd still be equal to those Deathwatch combi-heavy bolter/heavy flamers weapon dudes. If they were just them with options for various big guns (big bolters, big disintegrators, big lasers, etc.), it would have been much more ok.

I'm just gonna use spear dude rules with power bayonets on their bolters.