CHAINLINK FALLING FARTHER

ChainLINK is DOWN again today
Going on a week now

What the FUCK Veeky Forums, you promised this was a moon mission. I've lost nearly 25% of my initial investment.

LINK memes should be banned until this recovers.

didn’t you hear? we all sold and bought verge. go buy that.

We can at least laugh at all the 70-cent ChainStink bagholders though, right?

>verge
Thanks but i'm not a gullible idiot

$1 EOY guys!

got 76980 @ 0.21, feeling pretty fucking comfty still. Im never selling. Its either lambo land or the bottom the the atlantic. I will go down with this ship if it sinks.

WE. ARENT. FUCKING. SELLING.

It was $0.14 for a month. You had plenty of time to buy, but you chose to buy ATH.

Bought at .15

Love this scam

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

We will go to 30 cent In a week. There will be no news for a couple of months, move on people.

I fucking hope so I've got some big paychecks to blow on Link if it dips.

Exactly the same thing was said at 14 cents. I didn't listen then and I won't listen now.

its not down , it moving between 44-50 since few days. I am all in at 44 cent yesterday.

link is all empty promises

link is a meme

This makes me ecstatic. I had a solid list of reasons for selling my LINK, and when it was mooning the other day I almost FOMO'd back in. This is a good coin, but won't see any real mooning till EOY 2018.

priced in at .30, is it me or does this look primed to break out again? Might do it if it touches 3000 sat, what do I know?

>Letting memes to influence your opinion about a coin
When people say "read the white paper" is because Link is one of the few tokens out there with real use cases. If crypto is a bubble, only utility tokens will survive. Link investors like me (260k link at .14 cent) warned you all to buy after SIBOS, day after day we tried to make you aware that this wasn't going to be a short term investment.

Link will bleed a lot before seeing any reward. If you wanted to daytrade, just stay away from this until main tech implementation. But a lot of autist and retards with the attention span of a wet sock keep fudding and disregarding it or getting in expecting a +500% return. The lack of research is not Chainlink's fault.

THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT

Sinners repent now! Accept sergey into your heart and you shall be blessed with moon missions right into heaven of lambos and cocaine. Dismiss my warning and be doomed to eternal heavy bags and red candles of suffering!

Rent free bitch

S T I N K Y