Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1772: Spaceport Janitor Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What a disappointing "gauntlet".

What a disappointing "post".

What a disappointing "user".

What a disappointing "thread".

So far at least

Jumpers!

So what's your harem like? Who's in it?

...As in, a jump of the game, which is itself a multicross, rather than a generic?

Fellow Jumpers, how do you deal with gender in your chain? Do you not switch, ever, for any reason? Did you swap once, decided you liked your new body better, and kept it? Do you swap back and forth as the situation, or personal enjoyment, demand? Or did you pick a middle route like Enhance/d/Jumper?

Do you perhaps have an interesting, amusing, insightful, or perhaps just ridiculous story about when your chosen gender for a world caused shenanigans?

Why user, the only one I need is (you).

What a disappointing "board".

What a disappointing "life".

Alright, new thread, nice, I can post this mostly at the top of one now. I made the little edits to things brought up last thread and I'm open to other questions people might have.

Huh.... found my libido

Mei, Sticks, Coco, and Tsuyu activate all my almonds.

Alice, Mera, Trisha, Luna Lovegood, Elsa, Rheastrasza(Kill Deathwing to save her),
My Ship Girls(I have yet to name these OC, because I suck at naming), Mizore, Sarah Kerrigan, Akitsu, Yashima, Kocho, Juvia,
Maybe Erza, Azula, My Divinity bride, Nonon , My Qunari Ally, The Choir of Righteous Fury, Elizabeth, Yuriko, Justine Squire
Death of the Endless, Lady Death, Neliel, Harribel, My Jaeger Partner, Female Form Hastur, Raven, Serana, Aela, Pharah, Young Ana
Light of Terra in Human form, Neeshka, Laylamon, Argetvindr, Dis, Maria(Lunar)
Keristraza(Beat the shit out of Malygos BEFORE he gets his claws on her), Avacyn, Aura(Adult), Flonne, Second Harribel, Chirei

What a disappointing "jumpmaker".

I like the 'distinguished elderly gentleman' look for my male bodies.

Genderwise, I probably spend most of my time male, but have zero problems switching to female.

This is the saddest post I've ever read.

I don't have a harem.
One of my companions does. I'm the waifu. The others are all OCs though.

I switched to female on my first jump and never looked back.
I do alter my features sometimes, but i rarely switch back to male except for disguise purposes.

Can I wank it to look like Manus after the Dark Lord Scenario?

I like being male. I have never stopped being male.

The vast majority of it aint canon characters, but demons crafted specifically to be harem material. Much more convenient.

Do have a few though. Mostly Fate girls like Bathory, Jackie, Helena, and the Prisma Illya girls. The FGO scenarios were really helpful for those three. Also your standard issue Lunar waifu from Infernals, with a little bit of Akuma backing.

How much time do you dedicate to your 'marital' duties while playing Jumpchain?

I honestly don't give a shit about my "gender". I'll just switch into whatever fits my needs at a given moment.

Nah. Must be nice to judge people like that.
>One of my companions does
Who?

I was looking forward too "War Has Changed Edition"

;-;

That is pity and not judgement

Who is the blonde in the mirror next to D.Va's face?
Also I do not into harems. I find new partners every jump.

I swap back and forth occasionally. Mostly for personal enjoyment, but sometimes to make things easier.
>No men may enter Themyscira!
Well now I'm a lady, get the fuck out of my way, I have shit to do.

Not an insignificant amount. It got much easier when I got the ability to create extra bodies. Not clones, extra bodies, whom I still control as if they were extensions of my own.

>Who?
Gaia from Evo:Search for Eden

You damn dirty kids and your hurtful memes.

Manus is the result of that darkness/humanity going crazy, crazy, crazy out of control. I think he used to look like any other human. I guess you could try to figure out a way to become that, but I wouldn't know how. It makes him real strong physically so I don't think it works as fluff, unless you meant like a tiny version.

Nope. The war is already over. We're in the clean up phase now. Grab an Incinerator and get cracking.

>It got much easier when I got the ability to create extra bodies.
J-jared?

>One side is fluffy and basically a huge person with dragon features, the other gets the full on dragon package.
Exactly. It's a hard one.

Hm, what would happen if you went crossbreed with Blasphemous Birth, and then did the Eternal Dragon scenario?

>Ah, yeah, you can put them away when you're not using them. I'll add a note to the note section.
Oh, that's cool.

>My Own, Personal Sun
This is really cool. Nothing to ask about it, a miniature sun you can spread around is just really cool.

That's not pity, it's just looking down on people. If you genuinely feel for someone you don't tell them "This is the saddest post I've ever read." because that would risk making them upset.

>Manus is the result of that darkness/humanity going crazy, crazy, crazy out of control. I think he used to look like any other human. I guess you could try to figure out a way to become that, but I wouldn't know how. It makes him real strong physically so I don't think it works as fluff, unless you meant like a tiny version.
Hmmm... how do I become incredibly crazy? How could I cultivate all sorts of mental disorders?
*Opens Soul Eater jump*

It doesn't come up often, but that's because the Jumper has already found themselves to be in a comfortable state of 'whatever I feel like at the time', when they aren't being a mass of quasi-physical rotten tentacles anyway. After you've been so many things for so many years, you just kinda lose your distinction between things like that.

That's not me, user. And it legitimately brings tears to my eyes. I didn't say why, mind, all of that is just you filling in your own blanks.

What jumps/perks would help me in becoming Lucifer the jumper?

I'm a reality-warping alien universe that exists outside of regular space-time. I interact with the normal universe through a series of avatars who don't know that they're avatars or that I inserted them into history with reality warping magic.

So technically I have a monogamous harem, yes.

That I can do

what are the limitations to what kind of items you can have in a jump? how useful do they have to be? things like weapons and armor and shit like that are fine, of course, but what about things like a sandwich? what if it's something that makes sense in the context of the jump, but is overall pretty useless anywhere else?

Don't know who that is
But it's kinda like Pein, or Dr.Manhattan. A single mind controlling multiple bodies. I did it by mixing lots of regen, psychic powers, and a Starfish Mosiac Organ.

If I lose a limb it can regen itself into an extra body for me.

What'd the combo you used to become a universe?

If it makes sense and is valuable in the context of the setting, then go for it. A jump is balanced against nothing but itself.

It's a rather polyamorous "harem", but it's made up of: five succubi, one dragonkin, one slime, one kitsune, one xenomorph, one vampire, one automaton, and one kongo-class battleship.

>kongo-class battleship
That's a big girl.

Mmm, since it's merging the effects of a perk and a scenario reward, perhaps you would retain the same general aesthetic of Blasphemous Birth, get huger, gain more pronounced dragon features around the limbs and tail, crown turns into full on horns and scales sprout here and there? You'd probably get wings too, but what they'd look like depends on whether or not you comboed Blasphemous Birth with Absolution of Sin. I'm not sure really on the specifics, all seems to add up to weird, but potentially cool.

Bingo baby.

Given that we have items like Infinite Pizza and a water bottle i don't think there's any limit downwards.
There's tons more examples too. If it fits the setting go for it.
It's not like anyone has to buy it if they don't want to.

Like aesthetically or morally?

Because if you want to be the devil morally all you need to do is be a charming sociopathic ass hole

That said try and avoid stuff that a jumper would be better off buying themselves or provide additional stuff for the CP bought versions. e.g In Hellsing CP bought weapons are higher quality, comes with a refilling stock of blessed ammo and return restored if they get lost or damaged.

Ffxi jump has a sandwich for 50 cp.

A cheese sandwich.

I have seen people buy it.

Thanks by the way user, I really like that item too.

I trade in for the latest model ever few months.

>Gaia's flavor text says she knows you completely and implies she does what she does because you like it
>Gaia has harem
>user does not
>user is into being cucked
Many such cases. Sad!

Big enough to outshine all the other ships in the setting, in my case.

I've got so many different pocket dimension perks stacked together that I can't remember them all. But I'm pretty sure you could manage it with just Pocket Realm and Genius Loci from Generic Creepypasta, although you'd need to import the Pocket Realm into some other settings to get the reality warping while people are inside of it and the ability to influence things outside of your Pocket Realm while merged with it. I also picked up Avatar from the same jump since it's way more convenient than creating the avatars myself.

You should trade in for the latest model. Smaller, faster and more powerful. Her RIM 161s can even destroy your enemies in orbit.

Hey, don't knock it. A good cheese sandwich is hard to find some days.

Has anyone ever made a list which tells you useful or notable things to grab from a specific setting?

You can merge them together with a perk in the Old Kingdom Jump.

Has anyone ever made a list which tells you useful or notable things to grab from a specific setting?

Should I make one?

There are a couple on SB though they might be a bit difficult to find. I think there was one for Moana a while back and another for Buffy in one of the earlier threads.

Sure but why?

what's your primary combat style? magic? guns? melee?

what's your primary weapon? swords? spears? snipers? fists?

That's not a real merge though, isn't it? It's more like, you can have your pocket dimensions/universes bordering each other.

Perhaps. Might've missed my chance, though. Only ship girl settings I know of are Arpeggio and Kancolle, and I didn't get any companions from Kancolle.

A little from column A and a little from column B, physically attractive, suoer charming, knows a persons sins and desires, both holy and unholy being an angel but also THE DEVIL, really good at being both scary and beautiful, devil and angel wings as the case may be, good at planning and making deals, being able to completely mislead but never lie. Stuff like that.

That does sound like it'd be cool...

Hm. If I add Draconic Transformation on top of that, would I be able to more fully become a dragon?

I actually imported my Pocket Realm as my Hell Lord dimension in Marvel Magic. So I never really needed any complex stuff. I just had it eat all the other pocket dimensions that I picked up later.

So, good news: My PC is back up and running.

Bad news: I more or less lost everything. Jump WIPs, my builds, PDFs, everything. So I request some famalams to post the last Black Crusade WIPs, both Chaos and Loyalist route, so I can try to get back up on my feet.

Might do builds this weekend with a new chain to regain motivation, because holy fuck.

Maybe user is just a submisse beta trap who wants a strong, beatiful woman to manhandle and use him like a toy?
[Spoiler] No I'm not projecting shut up [/spoiler]

Fairly early in the chain so main combat is using Morning's Hope/Evening's Despair blasts from the King Arthur Jump and rapid fire holy swords from Hellsing.

Drifting Hollow says it applies to Humans only. Does that mean Gods would not see it affect them?

I like to use magic, I also like to get into a melee with my sword or staff, I used to be all sword but it has changed to staff lately due to getting the wand of orcus from demons of astlan that is an amazing magic focus as well as letting me get massive amounts of free mana and create giant volcano fortresses.

Artillery Bombardment

Explosions

Of course. Since you're already half-ish dragon you'd probably look significantly dragony with the transformation with only a mostly humanoid body type at that point, kinda like the Stone Dragon covenant leader from the game. In fact, I'm willing to bet you'd end up looking like am albino version of him with all three of these things working together.

Nice to see you bad most adorable trash panda. Hope you have some fun and feel better!

I love your raccoon pics.

Welcome back Red.

Welcome back Red! Shame to hear about all the lost stuff though.

The price of Soul Collector is 0/200, but its descriptions says for 300 CP you can get its effect in other worlds. What is the real price?

Melee.
I use fists most often, but my best weapon is a sword.

Have a Red Monster as a gift.

>failing this hard at spoilers
For shame dude.

If you are a God with a chunk of Gwynn's soul, do you still need to purchase Miracles, or would you be able to do those anyway? And would you need a catalyst to use them?

Yeah, the undead curse specifically targets humans. Gods can't hollow to the best of my knowledge. The closest thing I think we've ever seen is what happened to Gwyn and that's a different thing entirely with similar end results.

Oh, I'm sorry. It's meant to be 200. I'll change that now.

In the immortal words of the user who posted this:
"Gotcha famalamborghini"

Psionics because I'm too lazy to carry/draw a weapon and don't want to recite silly poetry just to whack a dude inna face.

Not a trap, i'm trans. And not tumblr-trans, "i want to be a real girl dammit" trans.
I switched to girl in my first jump, before even picking up any companions.
The rest is pretty much true though. I'm a sub. I want a gf who playfully and lovingly dominates me.

And here.

Ironically, I've been knocked out of jumpchain for a while too for the exact opposite reason: Being overwhelmed by GO, and then life, and then other jumps in that approximate order.

Isn't that just Worm-user though?

Are you, by chance, Japanese, user?

Magic. Specifically summons because i'm lazy. Why fight if you can summon something to fight for you while you gloat?

If i need to stay undercover for some reason i just punch things or just use whatever the setting-specific combat style is.

Melee with guns on the side.
My primary weapons are my fists and anything nearby. Bottles, chairs, enemies' weapons, enemies' bodies.

If things get rough I'll stop fucking around, but that's what regeneration is for

Thank you kindly, user.

BC might take a bit of time, I was busy with a huge Resident Evil/Ace Combat update when everything shat itself. But grad school stuff will potentially be lightening up, so I should have more time now. Figures it's after everything is gone.

Most stuff like straight up lightning spears you could do on command. You may need to learn other, more complicated to stuff on your own. Buying Miracles isn't required and just gives you a firm understanding of the basics. As for a Talisman. . .you probably don't need one with all that going for you, mostly self-sufficient, but it'd still probably help.

>Bad news: I more or less lost everything. Jump WIPs, my builds, PDFs, everything.
Well, that sucks.

Good to see you again though.

Im not really sure.

He's clearly half Japanese, user. Don't be insensitive.

Cantonese, actually. Was struggling for a while to find translations until I found this Reddit compilation a while ago. I file that one under "life", because one of the other things delaying me from returning to /jc/ is reading through-well, originally I justed WANTED to see the final singularity but then I got curious about Babylonia and now Camelot makes me wonder what went down in the first Solomon encounter and-

-basically I've got too much reading to actually write anything. And holy fuck I haven't even started on the new Wakfu season yet.

No worries, and welcome back. If it's any consolation I too now know the despair of trying to make something intelligible and coherent out of your demented jump scribbles.