Every idiot and his dog is in crypto, from teenagers to college students who have thousands of dollars of paper profits

> Every idiot and his dog is in crypto, from teenagers to college students who have thousands of dollars of paper profits
> There's a finite amount of resources on the planet

Do you guys honestly believe that everyone can get rich from this. How is this mathematically possible? I wonder what the percentage of people who have cashed out is

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cashed out
you cant cash out

They are almost all in bitcoin, not diversified crypto

lots of people made money in the dot com bubble and got out in time
if there's money to be made, why not?

For someone to win, someone else has to lose. The more new players, the better.

The percentage of the population actually invested in this is actually very small

i can tell you the % of people cashed out - zero

>Do you guys honestly believe that everyone can get rich from this
I started with crypto due to principles, getting rich was just a nice side effect

And the ones intelligently invested is even smaller.

All the guys at my job who are recently jumping aboard don't know how to use anything other than coinbase. Thank you apple for training people to be so technology illiterate

This
>retards lose money
>I gain money

Already made 30k in 1 month daytrading crypto.
Like imagine how much wagecucks had to work for that money and they basically give it away to me for free

this is not true
if promises are kept and trust is built then the economy is not a 0 sum game.

>Do you guys honestly believe that everyone can get rich from this
No, only people who hold LINK

Percentage of people who will actually make some money out of it is even smaller

I cashed out over the past 2 weeks (holding from early 2015). I was at a house party and all I could overhear were people bragging about their gains. Even some of the girls were in on it.

If there's no new money entering a market, then there's going to be a lack of demand.

Some people just aren't prone to risk either, lots of people I know would never buy a risky investment. They just prefer their savings account.

I think the buying pressure will dry up soon.

That's an economy, this is a market.

There are maybe 10 million people invested in crypto right now on a planet of 7 billion.

If crypto is the future, then everyone will adopt (whether they know it or not) eventually.

Somehow there is $500B in crypto, which is fucking nutso, but there is $22T in the US stock market. If you think crypto can't reach $10T in the next 5 years, you're nuts. Which means the whole market will 20x. Which means some things will 1000x, and many others will fail completely. There is still plenty of money to be made if you bet correctly.

>nutso
what are you fucking 12so? faggot.

brainlets

210IQ Veeky Forumsraelis

also, doesn't anyone know about how normies nod and say yes? doesn't anyone think that these normalfags are in, at most some lunch money? don't you know how much they are inclined to impulsively lie because of fucking group think. we haven't seeen AAAAAANNNNNNYTTTHIIIIINNNGGG. sure we're in a round for a correction, but we are far. far. ahead.

Some say bitcoin is the greatest transfer of wealth in history. In actuality, it's just poor people transferring wealth to early adopters.

You must live in a basement and not get much sunlight if you really think "every idiot" and his dog is in crypto.

Most people have heard the term bitcoin. They don't own bitcoin, they don't even know bitcoin. They think its like wow gold or a pyramid scam. Maybe 10% of the people who have heard of bitcoin actually know what it is, or know what crypto is. And maybe 10% of those people even own bitcoin, and maybe 10% of those who own bitcoin have invested a meaningful amount in it.

There is $100T+ in securities, if crypto even gets 10% of that you are looking at a 20x growth of the entire crypto market.

The same fiat that goes into crypto is the ammount that will come out. It is basically a redistribution of wealth. Not all bitcoin are worth 15k. If everyone was to cash out, only the first few would get 15k, the rest would get significantly less down to $0

500 billion market cap, bubble will burst around 10-50 trillion

You are so fucking early it's not even funny.

50 trillion? better try 50 chillion

It's just a redistribution of wealth from the boomers to us

My experience coming home for Christmas is that everyone is talking about it but no one is actually into it.

It will outdo ether in no time

Not poor, stupid people. I sold early this month and sold my BitCash as soon as I could and I was in that from over a year ago. I made money, still poor but less poor, stupid people gave me money, are going to crash this and I'll jump back in and buy at a premium. Fuck, I'm just waiting to hear about people losing their asses and crying over this, hearing about all those idiots that can't pay their loans back thinking they would be millionaires, then I buy back in and laugh my ass off.

How many people do you know that know what securities are or even know what they are? Same shit man.

A lot of what's being said assumes most of these shitty coins and tokens will ever find practical use in the real world. I bet 90% of them will cease to exist in 1-2 years. I mean ffs Dentacoin.

Dumb money is more on the bottom line for us.

4T$ in the next 5 years is possible tho. Crazier things have happened

Pretty conservative there,user. I'd say 500 gorrillion, with daily movements in the trillions

Do you honestly think every joe blow is gonna have the strong hands it takes to make it off crypto?

How does a dog into crypto?

pasta from 2013

same as with banks. Unless everybody on the planet cash out their cryptoes at once there doesn't need to be enough money in circulation to actually match the market cap. That's why banks only crash when there's a bank run and they didn't have sufficient liquidity.

>XRP It will outdo ether in no time
>Targeting 2 completely separate markets

GG

How many coins have a human face on them?

Checkmate, twolegger.

Economy is not a zero sum fucking game.
I can't stand people who really believe it.
>>hurr durr rich people are taking all of our money.
What the fuck is wrong with you brainlets?

Muh fixed pie fallacy.

If you are in the US and are looking for something to invest in but have limited funds, you should use the Robinhood brokerage application.

You literally get a FREE share of stock (100%) just for signing up. It is a great way to start a portfolio and help you get in to investing/stock market. The FREE share of stock has a 1 IN 150 chance to be a share of Apple (valued at around $170 right now) or Microsoft.

Unlike trading crypto, Robinhood has zero transaction fees. So you can trade all you want and not have to worry about losing any money for it.

Give it a try and if you don't like trading stocks, just take the free share of stock, sell it, and spend the free $$ on something else. EZ

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

I refuse your filth.

Most People still have no idea how it works (technically and financially). Then there's all the risk, newbs will lose their money.

Altcoins, margin trading, forks, white papers, icons. Etc. Many people don't even buy stocks because it's too risky for them. Like 2% government bonds that match inflation is good for them. Crypto would be an absolute nightmare for the general population.

This ^^
Zero sum game.
Every brainlet fucking double digits IQ idiot believes this.

Could you learn me how to day trade sir.

Less than 1% of people in the USA is in crypto.

I'd probably say 1% of that is into crypto, and that's being generous

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.