>She mentions her boyfriend
Why the FUCK do women do this

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25402231
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>finish the plans as normal
>never text her again because she's not worth the time
Congratulations you've achieved 99% of society status

No idea I almost picked this girl up at a bar when she was out with her bf.

to see if you are better than their current boyfriend

How do I continue from here

And then if OP is better, she'll still replace him at some point as well.

she thought you're a normie. a normie is capable of having female friends. congratulations user.

Don't, make no effort towards her any more. If she's looking for new boyfriends this way she'll do it to you too

I'm looking for a pump n dump outside of TRX

www.tnaboard.com/

Don't even need to buy them coffee

as long as u didnt pay theres nothing wrong with this

its just a test to determine whether you are a beta soyboy or not.
Make the chad choice and continue on like her saying that she had a bf never even registered in your head.
Your welcome

Perfect, then just go for it. Just be prepared for when she'll find another guy if it works out for you.

how is this Veeky Forums fuck off

she wants hella attention because she's a needy insecure woman

>get a new job
>blonde tall cunt instantly sets things up so I have to spend an hour with her in the car
>asks me all kinds of questions, like where I live, what I like to do etc.
>asks me what I‘m getting my gf for valentines
>say I have no gf
>she starts talking what she will get her bf
>kinda disgusted at that point because now I know for sure some dick was in that roastie not too long ago
>try to ignore the cunt from then on because talking to her brings me no advantage in any way
>she remains friendly and I constantly catch her staring at me from across the table
>she goes on vacation with her bf
>when she comes back she gets butthurt because I was the only one who didn‘t ask her about her vacation
>she gets butthurt all the time at me, sometimes even yells but I just laugh it off
>roastie seperates from her bf shortly after
>hooks up with married manlet in the company
>manlet wants to fight me after I was „talking in the wrong tone“ to the roastie
>I‘m a big guy and he runs away after I pump myself up like an alpha gorilla
>blonde cunt literally stomping on the ground like a 5yo in my office

What the fuck was even her problem?
Never figured it out

She wants you to "make her" cheat on him. Unless you had actual business to discuss, she wouldn't ask a random guy out for lunch if she had a boyfriend she cared about.

Fuck off neet office drama relates to businesses, go shill some pump alert discords

You felt for a pump and dump

>a needy insecure woman
>a woman

what a pointless story

Not if you're Chad-tier. I found my wife 5 months before her wedding. She called the whole thing off to move in with me. We couldn't cancel the wedding so we had a bad ass halloween party instead. I got the hot wife and a bad ass party for scooping her up. Harness your inner Chad manlet, you can do it!

This
/thread

Never believe in someone who is willing to violate the trust of another human being.

in my experience you can easily fugg her. she's playing with the thought of cheating and you could get your dick wet, mate.

As pointless as any office job, literally get paid to sit 9 hours a day in a room with mental crazy cunts

>cute blonde grill starts talking to me at a bar
>tfw no gf
>15 minutes later mentions she's engaged
>tfw no gf

Pretty sure I fucked your wife while you were out buying her Christmas present.

....yeah fuck I was redundant

She mentions her boyfriend, so if something happens, it's your fault. Because she told you she had a boyfriend.

Fuck yeah I'm a manlet.
When you're average that's not how it works.

Bro you can't say for sure that it won't end badly until it does, I hope it doesn't in your case but there's always a risk. I'm not trying to FUD your relationship but at the same time you don't want to get emotionally vulnerable and end up offing yourself if she sluts out

I appreciate the trips, and don't worry. I love my wife but I can love other women too. Sure if she left me it would hurt but I have plenty of options

>Chad
>catering to the whims of whores

You're gonna learn some hard lessons, boy.

You wish you did, but I Amazon prime that shit. We both are self employed and work from home. I didn't see you skinny bitch ass anywhere

>tfw super web
>have 2d waifu
>never cheats
>sometimes nags but it’s cute
>eat nothing but miso soup and rice every day
Life is good

Your wife is a roastie and was getting creampied by some other guy, yet you chose to marry her? Disgusting.

its a shittest, if youre chad you can still fuck her

>He thought he was going on a date.

That was a "friend" mooching off you because she knows you're a beta orbiter and you're going to pony up her lunch and so to have absolutely no misunderstandings between you two she mentioned Chad to make it clear and put you in your place.

Friendly reminder OP.
Just go as a friend. Enjoy the lunch and leave. It's clear she wants to be friends with you. Remember the golden rule.
It's better to be friends with a girl then be friendzoned by a girl.

Oh look a fpbp

Hmm, not really a roastie - she was 28 at the time and been with one guy her whole life. So pretty much as tight as you could hope for. And they hadn't had sex in like 6 months. So the shit was fresh

>being friends with a girl

>implying there's a difference
Post bobs

I paid for myself weeb

I don't want friends I want lambos

I'll try arranging something outside of work and see where this goes, if she's reluctant I'll try and cut contact

>I paid for myself

So she didn't pay for your lunch? Thank you for proving my point.

Girls with boyfriends would ask me out to lunch or to "study" while I am in college all the time. I am 31, tall and decent looking, but I am married and they knew this. I would go and they would mention a boyfriend, but still flirt and keep asking me to hang out more. I wouldn't, because I am faithful to my wife, but if I was single or wasn't faithful I could have pounded any of them. They would have forgotten about their boyfriend if they knew they could get with me, a step up due to age, looks and status. I am really not LARPing, this is what girls do. Some grow out of it when they get married and have solid morals, but most girls are pretty broken nowadays.

This happened to me a few times at university

once they mention they have a boyfriend, keep normal, take a selfie with her, make sure she smiles in the picture

upload said picture to social media, write things like "had a blast with my great new friends, hope we get to share many more occasions together" and hashtags #Friend #BFF #Greattime, etc

afterwards ignore them if you want a girlfriend that will last more than a few months, otherwise if you want to just pump and dump, keep messaging

afterwards ignore them,

>upload said picture to social media, write things like "had a blast with my great new friends, hope we get to share many more occasions together" and hashtags #Friend #BFF #Greattime, etc

She was with one man her entire life, is 28 fucking years old, schedule a marriage with him and then decided to left him to go for another in the last moment?
Man, that woman is a cunt. Her extremely egoistical nature and the fact that she acts on whims will fuck you over soon. Guaranteed. Besides, there's a good chance she is already fucking another, and 100% chance that she will in the future.

I can bet 1 trillion $ that you will end up divorced

How can you be this fucking dumb

Why the FUCK do WOMEN want to have a PLATONIC conversation with ME, amirite biz?

she wants your dick but before she wants to test your courage and self-confidence

I got cheated on in the same situation as what you're in OP. She went out to lunch with a guy from her class that I was always pretty paranoid about, two weeks later she doesn't come home from a friend's house and next morning tells me she fucked that guy. Had to live with her for two months after too because poor college student, in fact I moved out just a week ago. She went batshit insane of course and eventually would yell and start fights with me every day, followed shortly by sobbing and begging. These girls are insane man, I wish you the best of luck. Met (and fucked) some much better pussy that wasn't quite so crazy shortly after. Never stick your dick in crazy lads, and especially don't date them long-term.

She left the man she's been with for her whole life right before their wedding and you think that's wife-materiel? This can't be real

Tfw
>bars christmas eve major city
>fail at picking up two roasties
>let a twink suck me off instead
>no one knows the crypto gainz

This thread confuses me.

Does she not have a bagina or somethin what's the problem here

Next time this shit happens literally tell you can't make it or you have to go because your mom fell ill or some BS.

Thats what happens when you give them feminist and rights

I've got myself a qt asian immigrant for 1 generation, they still have solid familial values and still are mostly uncorrupted, its mostly a safe bet

>Why the FUCK do women do this
It's very simple. She wants to have lunch with you to exchange gossip. She probably wants to bad mouth your boss. It's normal. So she mentions her boyfriend to make it clear that THIS IS NOT A DATE, it's just a completely normal friendly lunch.

favorite sex position?
gf and I just tried the one where you hold her legs together and in front of you but a little bit to the side (maybe resting on one of your shoulders) or pushed closer to her face while you go in
it was great

>live with gf
>break up with her
>5m later back together
>rinse n repeat for years

l0l
sex is bomb tho

>I would go and they would mention a boyfriend, but still flirt and keep asking me to hang out more.
They were probably not flirting with you. That's what you want to believe. Anyway, even if they were flirting, that's because women like to feel desired. It doesn't mean they want you to 'pound' them. There's nothing wrong with men and women coworkers having lunch together to exchange information and gossip.

I've been hit on intensely by so many girls with their husbands/bfs while out at bars
It's not a big problem but i don't like almost getting into fights because some dudes like dating skanks

We don't even work in the same building

Ha! Good luck boyo

>I've been hit on intensely
Or that's what you want to believe. Men tend to overinterpret women's intentions, thinking that women always flirting with them.

There's a reason why such is the case. Evolutionary speaking, men who believe that women are hitting on them are more likely to make an approach, thus maximizing their chances of producing offspring. There's even a study showing that this bias is real:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25402231

Jfc this is Veeky Forums. Go spew your sob story on r/incels or something.

>hit on intensely
>by girls
Even little boys know that girls can't hit hard. Did you really expect anyone to believe you, you lying fuck?

>We don't even work in the same building
It doesn't matter... Stop assuming that this girl is interested in you (sexually interested). Your cognition is biased to think like that. Accept her invitation, go have lunch with to have lunch with her and THEN find out what she wants.

Why would she approach me if she wasn't sexually interested? Even if she wasn't I should assume so anyway as you've already explained in your previous post

>Why would she approach me if she wasn't sexually interested?
Because she heard something nice about you?
Because she wants to benefit from your skills and knowledge?
Because you don't look threatening?
Because she needs a friend?
Because she wants someone to sexually harass her so she can sue and get some attention?

Lol, it could be lots of things, you need to find out on your own. Just don't assume anything before you have lunch with her. Keep your mind open.

because that is simply what they do best.

girls legitimately try to find friends of the oppostie sex

assuming every girl that talks to you is a sexual advance will lead to you turning into elliot rodger

you are an autisimo working in an office full of misfit faggots and roasties. Get a new job

hahah FAGGOT.

I hear what you're saying but as a man don't I have a duty to shape the friendship into a relationship and if unsuccessful move on? Why should I not try this besides potentially robbing her of a "friend" (which I never will be truly as I'm only romantically interested)

>as a man don't I have a duty to shape the friendship into a relationship and if unsuccessful move on?
Nah... unless that's what she wants you to do. Otherwise, she's taken.

>Why should I not try this besides potentially robbing her of a "friend"
You shouldn't try anything unless she gives you clear cues that she wants you move on her. For example, she could mention that she's frustrated with her boyfriend and that their relationship doesn't have a future. She could invite you to do something else outside of the workplace.

For now, forget about men vs. women's obligations, this is a lunch between coworkers. Try to be professional. You don't want to harm your reputation by hitting on a girl who has a boyfriend and isn't interested in you sexually.

Because relationships are socially constructed bullshit. We're the smartest mammals, but we're still mammals. We all like to fuck, men and women alike, no matter the relationship status. Stop resisting the fact that you wanna fuck someone's mom, sister, girlfriend or wife. Stop resisting the fact that your girl secretly wants to give your friend a BJ. It's natural. Once you accept it, it's liberating.

Then you look back on your life and realize all of the girls who subtly wanted to fuck you and you thought too much.

Absolutely disgusting. Divorce in 3.....2.....1.....

kek this virgin actually has a government study bookmarked so he feels better about being rejected

finally. a grown up

>business and finance

>this virgin
I'm married with 3 kids. 35 y/o. Reading studies is part of my wonderful job.

That was a shit test, and you failed. You were supposed to bend her over the desk and rawdog her.

All girls worth dating have boyfriends, they don't break up with someone til they find an upgrade.

She wanted to find out if you were that upgrade.

I'm sure it's what I want to believe in a lot of situations, but not the specific one's I am referring to. The biggest clue is the amount and type of unnecessary physical contact being made.

kek thanks m8 almost forgot where I was

>Only 1 guy
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA

NO WONDER THESE CHICKS STILL LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT ANONS LIKE THIS EAT IT UP, QUITE LITERALLY

I let one of my friends fuck my girlfriend one night.

Was kind of strange. Still friends now.

>The biggest clue is the amount and type of unnecessary physical contact being made.
My grandfather's sister, who is 85, kept touching me when I came over for Christmas. She would grab my hand, touch me on the shoulders and lower back all the time. I wonder if she was hitting on me? No. Physical contact can mean lots of things. It doesn't necessarily imply sexual interest. People touch more when they drink. Latinos and southern Europeans touch others more than others. Unless they were grabbing your penis, it will never be 100% clear that they were hitting on you.

>I let one of my friends fuck my girlfriend one night.
>Was kind of strange. Still friends now.
Is she still your girlfriend?

Thanks OP, just bought 100 girlfriends.

Yeah have lived together for 2 years.

You're probably the only actual cuck here.
Good job.

Step aside while I empty my balls in your roastie.

She had a crush on you.

Free lunch and some retard to complain about shit to because Chad won't pay or listen.

So many pathetic faggots on this board.

Meh well she was a virgin when we met. Imagine going through your entire life with just one dick.

Both agreed it was a good way to broaden her horizons. Picked a guy we both trust and isn't a faggot that would try to fuck up our relationship or speg out with feels etc.

He gave her some great dick, and that was it. He has his own girlfriend now, and she got to live a little, and now is content.

Thanks just bought 100K

BUUUULLLLLL

SHIIIIIIITTTTT

She's popped and won't want to stop aby time soon. She's probably already looking for someone else to fuck and you've already laminated her licence.

You dun gon fucked up, cuckold.