>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files:
>Knight_Errant_Brutality_08_03_77.trid
>Mob_Mind.frmla
>From_Wageslave_To_Resistance.sklchp
>Grow_Your_Own_Food.txt
>Anarchistische_Berlin.mpsft

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 1776 (60% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message titled 'Let's save them'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running AncapWorksOutSomehow.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>Watch your back
>And never, ever deal with a dragon

The world is shit, and they tell you the only way to survive is to eat what the rich leave as waste, to be the bullets in their guns to be wasted against each other. But this is not so. You have the skills. You have the connections. You can make a new world, a better world, side by side with your fellows. They try to stamp down on you, but you are the earth beneath their feet and you can cast them off into nothingness. It is better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AkVJriiK
pastebin.com/X6tXEnc0
shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Kraken
mega
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still taking requests if anyone wants a character mugshot. Again, not a drawfag, just using BDO Character Creator and some Photoshop. Pic related is someone's decker, to give you an example.

Remember who keeps the water filtration plants working, scum.

Thanks again for the mugshot, all I had previously was artwork that looked similar to what I was thinking of

>he thinks you can remove the megacorps without destroying civilization itself
Good fucking luck OP

>Remember who keeps the water filtration plants working, scum.
Drones.

You mean the hardworking orcs of the underground, who built and maintained their own hydroponics systems to feed their entire community while it was being abused by the fatcats in their glass towers? The same valiant defenders of individual liberty and metahuman community that are resisting those same fatcats when they think they can come on down and squeeze some nuyen out of the same people they oppressed when they weren't too busy ignoring them?

Nice try though, wageshill. 0.003¥ nuyen has been deposited in your account for that post. Keep it up and you might be able to afford the bus ride home so you can spend a couple hours in your overpriced rental apartment before coming back to another 20-hour workday.

Hey, no problem! I wished her goggles meshed better, but she turned out to be a qt anyway. Props for designing an interesting character.

Thanks! and the goggles looked fine from a distance, it was only until I looked up close at the image they looked weird

You mean the ones we had assassinated and replaced with drones?

You mean the ones they are trying to replace with (((dwarves)))? How's that working out?

No, I mean the ones we had assassinated and replaced with drones.

There's another one in the usual place, Tim's got the other supplies. Bonus if it's done this week.

How would you describe Knight Errant and Lonestar compared to each other? I have a friend new to shadowrun who wants his runner to be a former cop.

Lone Star; Walker, Texas Ranger
Knight Errant; The guards from Half Life 2.

KE: Assholes
Lonestar: Cowboy assholes

Is this a good place to ask a quick question about cyberpunk games in general? It's the only possible place I found when searching "cyberpunk".

Boston cops vs. Texas cops

Is the question, "How do I play Shadowrun" or otherwise Shadowrun-related? If not, fuck off.

We sometimes have Cyberpunk 2020 threads, you might have better luck in the GURPS general too.

Lonestar would be the redneck gunslinging sheriff who thinks he's the law.

Knight Errant would be Blackwater style mercs doing police duty.

Note that there are many more police companies than just those two. Hard Corps, Wolverine Security, Centurion Industries, Eagle Security, Petroski Security, NYPD Inc., Minutemen, even GOD on the Matrix.

Could you possibly do a dryad elf with light cyberware? If I remember, dryads are like elves but slightly smaller.

Forgot to link above

Yeah, can do! Have that out for you in a bit.

Oh, can you give me some facial features first? (Skin/hair color, accessories, etc.)

Sure. She has green eyes, blonde hair in whatever ridiculous fashion is in vogue now, and has some sort of face-paint. She also has some variety of non-human cyberears, if that is possible. (The concept is former "corp-brat" face now out in the real world)

Light Brown Chicano thug por favor

Knight Errant: Semi-professional somewhat corrupt mercenaries.

Lonestar: Completely corrupt unprofessional assholes with guns.

Are KE cops who think they're PMCs or PMCs who think they're cops?

PMCs who think they're cops.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, HMHVV can only be spread by someone already infected by it, and only between their same species/meta-type. Then how did it start spreading in the first place?

>Hard Corps
I guess Ritual were Shadowrun fans.

>and only between their same species/meta-type
are you sure about that?

Anything else? Eye color/hair color, tattoos?

I don't remember a banshee chomping on a human and them becoming a banshee

Fit Val Kilmer Elf with a broken and reset nose and light scarring. Your choice on scars.

After about 3-4 weeks of work, I have finished creating a folder of all things *classic* Shadowrun (editions 1-3). The folder has a bunch of other goodies as well.

The reason why this folder is better than the pastebin is because I spent the majority of the 3-4 weeks bookmarking every single PDF to perfection. I didn't do any hyperlinking though because I'm not a madman. Also, the folder contains .epub versions of all the FASA and WizKids novels (46 novels in total). The folder has a bunch of other goodies as well.

What is the safest way for me to give this folder to those who are interested? (I don't think I can torrent off of a chromebook) Also, is anyone interested?

The different types of HMHVV infected are caused by the strain types that jump species.

IIRC, a human bitten by a banshee turns him into a vampite. Elf bitten by a human vampire have 50/50 chance to turn either banshee or vampire.

Stain-II are all just ghouls, with different types.

I'm not exactly sure, but I would really love to see that folder. I only got into Shadowrun in 4e, and I have been curious about the earlier stuff.

Whoops, I didn't mean to make you doubly aware of how many goodies there are.

Brown eyes, black hair, and no tattoos. Dude thinks body modification however small will fuck with his essence.

pastebin the google drive link. preferably one made with a throwaway google account.

If you have also the conversion table for 5e sure.

I've shared it with my friends on Google Drive and matrix security hasn't come a'knocking yet. If no one offers up a better idea, we can just do something similar.

Good idea. It might be possible to host it somewhere later if that turns out to be unworkable in the long run.

pastebin.com/AkVJriiK

No conversion file of any kind. Didn't know there was a conversion table for older editions to 5E.

Hang on. Folder link not working. Have to reupload the folder to the spoof google drive because i don't want it linked to my actual e-mail

What exactly are dual natured creatures?

I really like how this one turned out! Not sure how you wanted the face-paint and cyberears, so I did what I could. Hope you enjoy.

They exist on both the material and astral planes, so that astral combat hurts them as well as physical combat.

Astrally active creatures i.e. they can be targeted on both the astral plane and in the real world/material plane. Meaning they're exposed to spooky ghost assassins.

That's pretty awesome! I like the face paint, it adds sort of a garish touch, which really fits in with the style of the character I'm making.

On a side note, do you know if that character creation software is available anywhere else?

That kind of sucks when you think about it.

It's the price you pay for being a super-powered blood-sucking mist-forming vampire, I guess.

Sorry, but I haven't looked. The game's on sale for $6 right now on Steam though if you want to pick it up. I have ~12 hours in game, and about one of those is actual gameplay.

I'll take a look. What's it called?

Done!

Black Desert Online. It's... very Korean.

The hair looks eerily like mine. Thanks!

Greetings, my brother chummers, have you accepted America-san as your lord and savior?

I think it's ironic that the UCAS Civic Morale Administration uses Japanese methods of mass media saturation to spread its message. It's also really funny when you look at previous series from past decades and see how policy and public mores have changed.

Reunion America-san best America-san, Goldfags get out

Alright, everyone. The folder is ready. Please proceed to the following link if you're interested in checking out my cool Shadowrun 1E-3E folder. Put a lot of work into it

pastebin.com/X6tXEnc0

>Elf bitten by a human vampire have 50/50 chance to turn either banshee or vampire.
It's rare for a non-human to become a vampire.

Anyone that counts as a carrier for HMHVV can spread strain 2 & 3. Strain 1 needs a carrier to be drained to 0 essence first.

Can you do a troll with shark teeth and a big ol’ grin?

Shark physical adept who loves showing off the ware he got before he found inner “peace.”

Scars were tough, but I think they turned out alright. Also not sure how much of a Val Kilmer look-alike he is.

That looks splendidly gay. Well done, you must be proud.

Beard looks kind of weird.

Thanks dude. I agree on getting your folder into the main pastebin, would probably be a good idea. No idea how to do it, though.

needs about 150 more pounds

How dangerous are the seas and oceans of the world? SR Hong Kong had a troll pirate say there were plenty of scary things in the sea that could sink a boat and another user mentioned that cargo ships were mini-battleships. I'm curious because I wanna know how heavily armed a cruise ship should be for a run.

A floating fortress, basically. Anything short of a dreadnaught is fucking dead if it sets sail.

The deep sea squids have awakened! Also, there's a motherfucking water dragon that lives in the ocean.

Are there krakens in the sixth world?

I mean... he IS an elf.

Seriously though, it's not a perfect system. Hair styles are the most limiting factor.

Probably, colossal squids are already a thing in rl.

The Universal Brotherhood file from the Drive link is four pages shorter than the unreadable one from the pastebin (148 vs 144). Anybody know what's up with that?

shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Kraken

Great question. I haven't the foggiest idea. Give me a minute

Ok, I've figured out the 4 pages. 2 of them are colored art that are on pages 90 and 91. 1 of them is on page 146 in the longer file that says "Attention Shadowrunners!" and the final one is a repeat of page 92 on page 147. So nothing substantial is lost

I... tried. Unfortunately, the creator's better for waifus and generally attractive peopl, not trolls. Also, his left eye was super misaligned, and fixing it was yielding no results, so I blinded it entirely. Horns came out alright though!

Hmmm.... EVE Online might be good for this as well.

Better, I'd wager. As I said here, BDO is good for spitting out generally attractive people, but doesn't work well outside it.

There was a guy on the shadowrun forums who would do this kind of stuff, but I never found out what they used to do it. Obidancer, google says.

Well making elves is easy as shit. Just use the blur tool to extend the ears. Trogs are a bit more tricky.

Solid work, if you really want to bookmark yourself to death, here's my own collection to work with.

mega nz/ #F!Oc1Bia7b!Z9Y7bVp3Gnz38SvcY6wfkw

I'll just inject them into the other file, then. Any idea where they're supposed to be?

Oh, that "duplicate" of p92 is the back cover to Missing Blood, I think.

You still here taking requests?

Sure, if you're just using rpg screenshots, rather than modelling software.

Yeah, but I'm going to sleep for the next ~8 hours. Give me the deets, and I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Mexican orcfu with cyberwear. Black hair brown eyes. Scars and whatever cyberwear makes her look qt while still being tough.

Adding some more because I'm remembering that concept I had a few years ago. Maybe some red like this and a bandana around her neck if its possible.

How do I make De Mass-Waker, the Europort security company a bunch of dirty bastards?

Lonestar are actual cops. Shitty, corrupt, the kind of 80s action movie cops who'll take bribes and threaten suspects in the interrogation room with a drawn gun. But actual cops.

Knight Errant are a private military company used as a paramilitary occupation force instead of actual cops. Somewhat less corrupt, somewhat less professional, but entirely more likely to open up on a crowd with fully-automatic weapons or explosives fired from an APC.

Depends on the question. It can be a good place to ask about the genre, but a bad place to ask about other systems.

>PMCs who think they're cops?
Sounds like Knight Errant to me.

>That kind of sucks when you think about it.
The upside is that you take no penalty for permanently astrally perceiving. Normally a wizard takes penalties to physical actions when watching the astral, but when you're Dual Natured you can function normally while looking out for astral spies, saboteurs, and assassins. Gives you a real edge for social stuff too, since you can read moods in realtime.

in the setting or towards your group ?
Killing SINless if it closes the case is a classic.
Google "police brutality" and then replace minoritys today with those of the 6th world.
Seeing a cute elf? looks like a drug dealer, let's do a body check.

No. As much as the OP may try to pretend otherwise, Shadowrun is about heists with magic, elves, and cybernetics, not cyberpunk.

>Shadowrun isn't cyberpunk.

I'd love to hear what bullshit reasons you have for saying that, user.

Personal experience.

it's commonly agreed that 5e is the most reasonable interpretation of shadowrun, also the least punk.