Will it work guys? These TRX bags have been trading sideways for days :-(

Will it work guys? These TRX bags have been trading sideways for days :-(

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdmNgMAIKDQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's rumor of some Coinbase integration already in the code so I have hope. They're thinking ahead which is great.

yes. 51 commits. their codebase literal garbage. every fuckking coin going sideways for some time. this shitcoin is dropping. even chinke mccafe, and orginal mccafe shillis also not helped this shit.

just sell and move on for fuck sake

you people are too fucking emotional towards your fucking memecoins

just look at the stinky linkies, they would have made bank if they sold their links at 8k+ and just held their dumb satoshis

>hurrr durrrr hindsight is useless to think about

so is holding fucking erc-20 token after the main hype event was over, you deluded pieces of shit

you really can't say that is the code being released. you have no idea. there could be stuff going on that you're not seeing.

lol. you guys such a retards, coinbase integration just needs 10 lines of shit code, which every fuccking coin do it minutes if coinbase accepts it. ofcourse chinke scammer stoop any lows to shill this by adding couple lines of coinbase code to burn noobs.

u guys at this point ask mofo justin sun about real working code not coinbase meme code.

public repo by the official tron github is fake? wtf? they paying actors to write shit code and commit for lulz?

even releasing the code is news ? thats why investors made it 3 bill mcap. fucking buy my bag trx retards

Explain what TRX does in one sentence. And why i should invest in a second sentence.

it does hype
you should invest because it gets hyped
so maybe you shouldnt

She's mooning!

Trx pumps and dumps 50% once a week. Easy profits if you ride it correctly.
>The pump is coming soon

I HEARD ABOUT TRX'S NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH SUICIDE HOTLINE

CONFIRM/DENY?

I do this in every thread and I’m tired of shilling people

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdmNgMAIKDQ&feature=youtu.be

>i dont understand what a private repo is

Locked and loaded

I asked for 2 sentences and you gave me a video. Youre a bad salesman you would be kicked out of the hot seat.

stop eating your own shit

Alright buddy, the project is basically servings as a way to pay content creators for their work, while also serving as a multi-purpose token for games and services.

They have a confirmed 45 million userbase on their network with Peiwo, Gifto, and Obike. A lead investor Osbaldo the creator of Clash of Kings with millions of players that’ll be one of the first games to be on the tron system, along with the first TRX based game that Justin spoke about at the last live stream.

It’s got a lot of synergy with streamers who play games, and content creators that don’t want to look for wide distribution for their work.

It’s also top 20 in mcap in less than 3 months, and the CEO left being the head Chinese rep of Ripple to create a better (entertainment based) token, taking a few investors with him.

1,500 txp, coinburn Q1 2018, transaction burns, etc.

Imagine joining ripple at 3 cents.

TFW when you joined tron at 3 cents with 30k trx

Not sure why the word Osbaldo auto corrected on my phone lol.

It pumps.
>or
It makes money

this happens in every thread, someone asks someone else to shill them on a coin, they get a good shill and the conversation ends there lmaoo

tfw you make 30k tron sound like a lot
bought 770k at 270 sats and sold the minute it hit 250 and moved on to recoup the loss cause im not emotional

keep mooning pls

i only bought into this egg fried pile of shit at 5am because i'd just had a wank & wasn't thinking properly after being shilled by an old highschool friend