These are the End Times, Siroca. None of you are destined to survive the coming of the Crimson Path...

>These are the End Times, Siroca. None of you are destined to survive the coming of the Crimson Path. The Imperium has been losing the Long War since it was first declared, and now we enter the endgame. I will tell you everything, inquisitor, because, for you, it will change nothing.’
>LaughingGuilliman.jpg
How fucking dumb must this guy feel now that Guilliman has come back and cucked Abaddons 13th Black Crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/04/new-warhammer-40000-the-great-riftgw-homepage-post-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The 13th Black Crusade is still ongoing and the End Times are underway. Girlyman just bought the galaxy a little more time before the end.

TheCrimson Path/Great Rift is expanding and so far neither Cawl or the Necrons managed to contain it.

>The 13th Black Crusade is still ongoing and the End Times are underway.
Slow down there Abaddon the Primarchs are back in town now. But thanks for giving us the time off to destroy Mortarion whilst you did fuck all for another 100 years.

So why did Khayon decide to go to Terra again?

What was his goal? Is boasting really worth dying for?

Was he upset his Eldar got killed?

What do you think the Crimson Path is? The plan is to cause enough bloodshed and carnage in order for the Eye of Terror to follow the 13th Black Crusade towards Terra. Abaddon has been doing exactly that.

>So why did Khayon decide to go to Terra again?

Talk to the Emperor and herald the coming of the Crimson Path.

>His plan was to wait for Guilliman to completely recover and get the Imperium back in working order
Thanks for playing Abaddon but you failed again.

Except he isn't waiting. The Black Legion are using Imperial blood to fuel the expansion of the Eye while assaulting the Imperium from other quarters.

If their plan is not stopped, then they already won.

That sounds retarded.

>Declarations of intent are retarded

You don't know much about war and diplomacy. yes?

>The Black Legion are using Imperial blood to fuel the expansion of the Eye while assaulting the Imperium from other quarters.
100 years later and nothing to show for it other than a failed crusade and Mortarion getting his ass kicked again. If you guys win any harder the Emperor might just die of laughter.

Anyway back to Khayon how fucking dumb do you reckon he felt when he found out about Guilliman?
>Be Abaddon's messenger they said
>It wont take too long they said
Fucking rekt.

> Diplomacy between Chaos Space Marines and the Imperium of Man

>The Imperium has been losing the Long War since it was first declared
well that's just not true at all

>100 years later and nothing to show for it other than a failed crusade

Again, the crusade is ongoing and the Great Rift is steadily noming the galaxy. Unless stopped, then two outcomes will occur. Abaddon rules the galaxy or Chaos unmakes the galaxy. You trying to spin it as a Imperials winning but it's their position is the weak one considering in the coming centuries the galaxy will drown in the Warp.

So what Khayon said is accurate. >inb4 continuing to act like a jackass.

So I guess in the end, Khayon's Garu Stu nature was curbed by the fact he's been pranked by Abaddon into getting executed by the Inquisition.

It is. The Imperium failed to stop the true objective of the Long War and kept going into decline.

He won't be executed. Khayon is atill alive even after the Fall of Cadia. He comments about Abaddon destroying Cadia in "Black Legion".

He won't die until he achieves what he came to Terra to do. He will deliver Abaddon's message to the Emperor.

If Abaddon gives the galaxy to the gods he hasn't won ether.

>Again, the crusade is ongoing and the Great Rift is steadily noming the galaxy.
>I didnt really lose I'm just taking my time!
Lel.

It's the Name of the Wind defence.
>My character isn't a Mary Sue just look how he ends up

Not even trying to defend it. Khayon's a fairly awful character - his fate is just kind of pathetic.

Not an argument.

Abaddon has put the galaxy on death timer where two outcomes are possible.

The only guys that can stop it are Cawl and the Necrons and unfortunately for the galaxy they are fighting each other over the resources needed to save the galaxy.

Abaddin in GS1 basically says it. Either the Crimson Path takes him to Terra where he will finish it or it will destroy the galaxy. Either way, this is all ends.

He has lived a long and horrible life of evil, treachery, and endless war. Wanting it to end is understandable but Khayon's story isn't gonna end until he delivers his message and possibly assassinate Sargon

>Abaddon has put the galaxy on death timer where two outcomes are possible.
>40k
>Death timer
Sure thing mate. Can't wait to watch what Abaddons next failure will be.
>INB4 you just say it was all planned
Just imagine if Abaddon hadn't been so incompetent on Cadia and had killed Cawl then and there. Maybe he have been at Terra instead of waiting around for Guilliman to be somewhere else.

Ignore Carnac bait threads

I still no see no argument. Abaddon created the Crimson Path and the galaxy is ending. It can happen a decade for now or a century later, depending on who hard the races fight, but the warp will consume everything.

So what Khayon said is accurate and truthful. The Crimson Path will destroy all and there is nothing that can be done about it partially because Cawl refuses to let the Necrons do their work.

>implying this is itself not Abaddons plan for saving humanity by freeing the Emperor from the throne at the last instant of reality causing him to absorb a huge portion of the warp, becoming a god, surmounting the other 4 and recreating the universe

the age of sigmaring is coming. You cannot stop it

How hard*

>for now or a century later
>CryingKhayon.png

>So what Khayon said is accurate and truthful.
And just lol. Guilliman and Cawl are already deploying Pylons at the End of Dark Imperium. The Necrons in the new Mechanicus codex are activating their anti-warp protocols something that stopped the Old Ones from destroying them.

Abaddon should have been pressing his advantage but instead the Imperium just finished a massive Crusade and Ultramar has been defended even without it.

What excuse do you have for Abaddon being a no show for 100 years? Why didnt he do as he's claiming.

>Guilliman and Cawl are already deploying Pylons at the End of Dark Imperium.

And we don't know if they are going to work. Cawl is far from completing his project.

>he Necrons in the new Mechanicus codex are activating their anti-warp protocols

It just means that they will focus on combating the Warp.

And in order to go ahead with their plan they have to harvest he blackstone material used in the creation of their pylons. Guess who is standing in their way? Cawl and the Admech who wants to use the material for his project.
>stopped the Old Ones from destroying them.

Lets make things up, eh?

So in the end of the day, Abaddon holds the high ground looking over a galaxy being flooded by Chaos.

>‘Will the devices work?’

>‘They will be staples in a wound. Cawl does not yet understand how the pylons function completely, but the actions of the test devices here will further his research. Eventually, he will be able to replicate the technology, and he shall bring the Rift under control, parsec by parsec, until the Great Rift is at last sealed. This he swears, my lord. He shall dedicate the remainder of his life to it.’

>Guilliman scratched his face thoughtfully. His chin was stubbly. He had neglected his personal grooming these last few days. ‘Encouraging words.’

>‘I am instructed to offer a cautionary note, my lord,’ replied the machine. ‘The culmination of this research is a long way off. Nevertheless, now Archmagos Belisarius Cawl has fulfilled his oaths to you and delivered the Primaris Space Marines as commanded, he has more available cogitation power to put to this task. The principle of the pylons is sound. The technology is proven. With what little remained of the pylon network around Cadia, he came close to sealing the Eye of Terror. He will not give up now.

>‘The devices that are en route to 108/Beta-Kalapus-9.2 are untested. They may be unstable. They may work for a while before failing. They may not work at all. They are inferior to the technologies of the necrons in every way. Our understanding of metaphysical science is hopeless compared to theirs.’ The Cawl Inferior uttered the blasphemy as easily as it might bid good day. The idea that alien technology was in any way superior to that of humanity was anathema to the machine cult. ‘Without testing, Archmagos Belisarius Cawl cannot be sure of the efficacy of their design. With time, and should the Conclave Acquisitorius be successful in its quest to find an intact planetary pylon network, he will be able to refine the design.’

>‘If these designs do work, surely we can make use of them now,’ said Guilliman. ‘Assuming Cawl’s pylons are functional, how long will it be before we can establish stable corridors to the Imperium Nihilus? That is a matter of pressing concern.’

>‘Decades, at least,’ said the machine. ‘Possibly centuries. This trial will better inform Archmagos Belisarius Cawl, and he will better inform you, my Lord Guilliman. But Belisarius Cawl will triumph. The ancient races held the answers: the Old Ones, the necrons, the aeldari. Soon we shall hold all the pieces to the puzzle that they held only in part. We shall fit them together. We shall succeed where they failed, and overcome the monsters spawned by our own minds.’

Cawl admits that his pylons are inferior to the Necron pylons in everyway. So why the hell is he preventing the Necrons from creating new pylons? This is madness.

>‘Here are my orders.’ Guilliman had no time nor any need for the preamble the Cawl Inferior had subjected him to. ‘The enemy fleet at Raukos has been crushed. The Indomitus Crusade is over. I will shortly return to Macragge to face my brother Mortarion, who has come forth from his lair. You are to continue your efforts to unravel the secrets of the pylons. We will persevere in this war, but ultimate survival of mankind can only be assured by undoing the damage Abaddon has inflicted on the fabric of reality. Concentrate on this above all else.’

The survival of mankind will not come through war but through PYLONS.

>Lets make things up, eh?
Yeah cause the Necrons are dead right? Lmao fucking retard.

>Abaddon holds the high ground looking over a galaxy being flooded by Chaos.
>Why win when you can hold the high ground right Khayon?
>Oh thats right I send him to get mutilated by the inquisition
>Probably could have waited awhile on that one awhile
>My bad

>Cawl and the Admech who wants to use the material for his project.
Yeah and when hes finished he'll have the technology and the ability to create the solution. The prototypes are already being tested. Better not wait too long Abaddon. Oh right thats his plan just keep waiting... awkward...

>Yeah cause the Necrons are dead right? Lmao fucking retard.

The Necrons were not threatened by the Old Ones. At no point in their way did the Old Ones were going to destroy the Necrons. It was a curbstomp from the get-go. Source is the 5th ED Necron codex literally the first pages.

And again. I fail to see an argument. You have yet posted anything that shows that what Khayon said is wrong.

>when hes finished he'll have the technology and the ability to create the solution.

"When". "If". So nothing sure and we don't know even if his prototypes even worked or for how long. So you basically have nothing.

But you know what is certain? Abaddon/Chaos's victory.

If the necrons were so strong that they were never threatened by the old ones why did they ever decide to go into stasis and risk themselves to the decay of time.

>muh Crimson Path
You know, with every new BL book and every new bit of fluff GW puts forth, this whole plan and the fluff surrounding becomes even more retarded.
From what I've gathered here - and I admit, >believing anything on Veeky Forums - Abaddon wants to conquer Terra, kill off the Emperor and become Emperor himself, but not before rejecting the Chaosgods wholly, which he is apparently capable of, since he's apparently able to just outwill the omnipotent, multiversal Chaosgods of turning him into a Daemon Prince.
He wants to achieve this with the help of the Chaosgods, who are quite explicitly not interested in peace, and only want to plunge the whole galaxy, if not universe into the warp. Furthermore, the plan to actually come to Terra involves summoning as many daemons and warpstorms as possible, and turn the whole galaxy, from the EoT to Terra, into warpstuff.
How does this plan make any sense, in regards to his goal?

>It was a curbstomp from the get-go.
The Necrons got crushed and had to beg for the C'tan to save their ass? What the fuck are you smoking?

>You have yet posted anything that shows that what Khayon said is wrong.
Autisitic arent you? How can you not see how irrelevant and pointless his 'warning' became after Guilliman arrived and stopped the 13th BC in its tracks?
>Watch out!
>No not right now dummy
>I'm saying watch out in a 100 years time when things are really gonna happen
>You'll see...

Seriously show one source from before Gathering Strom that Abaddon was secretly planning to wait 100 years before getting to Terra? oh right there isn't one. Just repaeting wait wand see wait and see is hilarious hypocritcla after you say this
>"When". "If".
Lmao

You can't win. You are fighting pure Autism.

Read the part the of the Necron codex that tells what happened after the Old Ones were destroyed.

>How does this plan make any sense, in regards to his goal?

The big reveal is suppose to happen when Abaddon is finally before the Golden Throne. Abaddon will betray the Chaos Gods then.

We don't know how this will happen but Moriana says that the Chaos Gods will destroy Abaddon for it.

No tell me, The old crons went into slumber because of a lack of food sources but now they aren't C'tan food gatherers

>when Abaddon is finally before the Golden Throne. Abaddon will betray the Chaos Gods then.

>The Necrons got crushed and had to beg for the C'tan to save their ass? What the fuck are you smoking?

The Necrontyr were, not the Necrons.

>pointless his 'warning' became after Guilliman arrived and stopped the 13th BC in its tracks?

But the 13th Black Crusade is ongoing and the Crimson Path that he WARNED them about became a terrifying reality. In the "Emperor's Legion", the inquisitors were forced to concede that what Khayon said to them was the truth as the Crimson Path/Great Rift came into being.

And the rest is not argument. You literally have nothing to show how what Khayon said is wrong.

40k sales are higher than they have been in years, we won't get a 40k end times. Chaos will be cucked into some new status quo.

>meanwhile on the Golden Throne, the Emperor is reminded of that early wargame from when he was around ten thousand years old, and that fucking xeno asshole who kept telling him to construct additional pylons

>Abaddon will betray the Chaos Gods then.

Read a wiki.

>The big reveal is suppose to happen when Abaddon is finally before the Golden Throne. Abaddon will betray the Chaos Gods then.
>We don't know how this will happen but Moriana says that the Chaos Gods will destroy Abaddon for it.

Not saying there will be a 40K End Times release event. Just saying that we are in the new status quo in the End Times.

It was a minute before midnight before now it's a one minute after midnight.

You are the one with the argument to how strong the necron are that the old ones possessed no threat to them. At the moment they sound like something spooked them or weakened them and they went into hiding, not very strong.

>The big reveal is suppose to happen when Abaddon is finally before the Golden Throne. Abaddon will betray the Chaos Gods then.
Autism this powerful should be weaponised.

The answer is in the wiki.

It's in the Black Legion book. If citing fluff is autism then you are all autists, you abliest pig.

>Everyone in this thread
>Believing any side in the propaganda machine that is 40k lore
>Pic related, the real winners

If you could answer it you would here, but you can't.

>‘He knew so much,’ she went on. ‘He knew things even my adepts don’t. There’s a blind and mutilated sorcerer down in the gaols calling himself Iskandar Khayon, and others, and they’re all in agreement to a startling degree. They’re telling us all we could ever wish to know, these people, because they aren’t afraid of anything any more. They’re telling us of the Crimson Path. They’re telling us of the Great Rift. They’re telling us things that weren’t possible before are possible now, and it’s becoming hard not to believe them.’

>‘They’re lying.’

>‘No, chancellor. They’re not. Why would they?’ She pressed her palms together. ‘Every war we’ve ever fought, every crusade we’ve ever launched, every Black Crusade we’ve ever fended off, it’s all been leading up to this. Ask your Custodian friends– they know it too. That’s why they’re paralysed by doubt. They know things we’ve forgotten. It all rests on this moment. Our decisions now can damn us.’

-Emperor's Legion

And here in the Inquisition are forced to believe what Khayon was saying because of fellow sources....and the fact that the Crimson Path he warned them about just burst into reality just like he said it would.

And with that came the realisation that the Imperium were blind to Abaddon's true design.

>and the Crimson Path that he WARNED them about became a terrifying reality
No it isnt? The Crimson path is how Abaddon will get to Terra? Thats what Khayon warns about and what the Chaos dex said Abaddon's plan was. The cicatrix maledictum is another thing entirely unless you're telling me Abaddon missed you can't claim it as both.

>And the rest is not argument.
Just repeating not an argument is not an argument. Having no source so is not an argument which is why you refused to do as I asked here
>Seriously show one source from before Gathering Strom that Abaddon was secretly planning to wait 100 years before getting to Terra?
Cant wait to watch you ignore it again because you know I'm right.

I am against low level spoonfeeding on principle.

>Cant even supply a simple source
BTFO

>pic related the real real winners

But Gathering Storm was 40k end times.
40k has already been sigmarized.

You are against showing inconsistency in your argument. You Lose.

>No it isnt? The Crimson path is how Abaddon will get to Terra? Thats what Khayon warns about and what the Chaos dex said Abaddon's plan was. The cicatrix maledictum is another thing entirely unless you're telling me Abaddon missed you can't claim it as both.

The Crimson Path is one of the Great Rifts many names. It's literally in the fucking Great Rift article. Abaddon wants it to grow towards Terra. The first bricks of the Crimson Path have been set.

" The rift is variously known by the cultures of the galaxy as the Crimson Path, the Mouth of Ruin, the Warpscar, the Dathedian, Gork’s Grin and a thousand other names besides. To the Imperium it is the Cicatrix Maledictum, or just the Great Rift. To those on the Terran side, it is a tainted scar across the sky. To those unfortunates on the far side, it is far worse…"

Stop being this wrong. It's embarrassing.

>Just repeating not an argument is not an argument. Having no source so is not an argument which is why you refused to do as I asked here

Going "LOLWOW" is not an argument and you ignored many of my points. It stems from the fact that you have no substance and no balls.

>Cant wait to watch you ignore it again because you know I'm right.

Because it's irrelevant. Khayon did not put a timeframe over the Crimson Path. You have no POINT. Concede your failure at forming an argument NOW.

>Didnt cite fluff yet rages autistically about it
What did the autist mean by this?

Learn to google its Necron lexicanum page and the first pages of both the Newcron codexes. I cited the sources if you are too lazy to do a one word google search, then most likely you are a troll.

Except I am the only one making citation while you are throwing buzzwords and tantrums. Also I am owning the hell out of that bitchy user.

You refuse to quote it here because you know its an inconsistency in your argument. You Lose.

If you cannot and will not see that GW writers can write the imperium out of doom, you are deluded.

Except I am not having an argument with you. You asked me Why the Newcrons went to sleep and I directed it you to a source that tells you their story. It's up to you to educate yourself. This is the last for (you).

Except that will never happen. The new status quo premise is that the Imperium is "DOOMED but is there hope". GW won't change the direction of their new edition when they just started it.

>The Crimson Path is one of the Great Rifts many names.
Not what the codex states
>It may even yet come to pass. If the Despoiler is successful, the Eve of Terror will grow, expanding out towards Terra along the Crimson Path, driving a talon of unreality into segmentum Solar forevermore and bringing doom to the Imperium.
Did Abaddon give up on reaching Terra? Is that why he hasn't made it there yet?

Seriously Abaddon says the Crimson Path is headed for Terra? The Cicatrix Maledictum went nowhere near Terra. Two different things.
>This is a strategy Abaddon intends to see replicated on world after world as he extends the Crimson Path, each planetary invasion taking the Chaos Space Marines closer to Terra

>Concede your failure at forming an argument NOW.
No source I see. Unsurprising stuff. When called to prove your point you run and hide. Kind of sad but I know how hard it is for autist s to admit being wrong. Remeber take you meds and calm down.

>TheCrimson Path/Great Rift is expanding and so far neither Cawl or the Necrons managed to contain it.
They haven't spoken to Mag'ladroth yet.

>You have no POINT. Concede your failure at forming an argument NOW.
Literal autism. Unbelievable stuff.

>Still hasnt managed to find a source
Kind of sad tbqhwyfamalam.

>Did Abaddon give up on reaching Terra? Is that why he hasn't made it there yet?

The Great Rift/Crimson Path is suppose to follow the 13th Black Crusade towards Terra. The bloodshed and carnage of the crusade will be its lure. The Black Crusade is still raging and the Warpstorm is still growing. So you have your answer.

>Seriously Abaddon says the Crimson Path is headed for Terra? The Cicatrix Maledictum went nowhere near Terra. Two different things.

The first step was shackling the Eye of Terror. The expansion that ripped the galaxy in half was just a happy occurrence.

>When called to prove your point you run and hide.

What point? You just threw a random question at me that is utterly irrelevant to what's being discussed. This is an exercise of supreme stupidity at forming an argument.

Go to your original post here and tell me where did Khayon put a timeframe on when the Crimson Path will end everything? Nowhere. So once again you failed to proving Khayon wrong. He is too good for you.

unshackling*

Albiest scum

Shards of the Void Dragon are noted to be mindless.

> The Black Crusade is still raging
>Guilliman still has time off to go all over the galaxy and is back in time to stop his brother
>raging
Fucking lol.

>The Great Rift/Crimson Path is suppose to follow the 13th Black Crusade towards Terra.
The Crimson Path is. The Great Rift already exists.

>The expansion that ripped the galaxy in half was just a happy occurrence.
Thanks Magnus dont you mean? Also the new slanneshi eldar bitch helped.

>You just threw a random question at me that is utterly irrelevant to what's being discussed.
>Why should I have to prove my points I know I'm right
Kek just say do you actually have autism? I was just memeing but its becoming clear now that I might have been correct considering you completely fail to understand context or relevancy. I'd feel slightly bad for you if it was the case.

>tell me where did Khayon put a timeframe on when the Crimson Path will end everything?
Why warn someone about something that isn't happening for at minimum 100 years?
>Watch your step user
>No not right now I'm talking to you unborn grandchild
It makes no sense and it was clear that Abaddon had planned to get to Terra and still hasnt been able to because he got cucked by Guilliman. If their was any evidence that this whole thing was a part of Abaddon's plan you show it but you dont have any. Till then it's clear Abaddon fucked up letting Cawl live.

*knock knock*

Custodian: whos theeeere?

Abaddon: Your end

*laughs in 10k years of just as planned*

>Shards of the Void Dragon are noted to be mindless
The huge one on Mars isn't mindless.

>*laughs in 10,100 years and counting of just as retconned*
Fixed it for you.

>the new slanneshi eldar bitch
Wait, who? I've had trouble keeping up with the developments since Guilliman woke up.

>Fucking lol.

Once again you dodge and deflect rather than admitting you are wrong. The Imperium is throwing nearly everything they got to contain Abaddon at the Cadian Warzone while not knowing that they are falling into his plans.

>The Crimson Path is. The Great Rift already exists.

They are one and the same.

>Thanks Magnus dont you mean? Also the new slanneshi eldar bitch helped.

Abaddon is the one who broke the dam. Magnus and Yvarine cracked separate pieces of it.

>Kek just say do you actually have autism? I was just memeing but its becoming clear now that I might have been correct considering you completely fail to understand context or relevancy. I'd feel slightly bad for you if it was the case.

And again you fail at writing anything of substance.

>Why warn someone about something that isn't happening for at minimum 100 years?

Except it did happen. Seee . He told them of the coming of the Crimson Path. Lo and behold, the Crimson Path became a reality and it began making its first steps towards Terra. This was done to explain to the Imperium why all of this was happening and that the Black Crusades that they thought were failures were actually ushering their doom and damnation.

>t makes no sense and it was clear that Abaddon had planned to get to Terra and still hasnt been able to because he got cucked by Guilliman. If their was any evidence that this whole thing was a part of Abaddon's plan you show it but you dont have any. Till then it's clear Abaddon fucked up letting Cawl live.

Nice assumptions you got there. Too bad you have zero evidence.

Actually 10,000 years till any time after

It's so mindless that its a room.

You guys still miss the fact that Malice is canon and is getting stronger everyday

It's so mindless that the keeper has to be a blank otherwise the shard will corrupt the fuck out of them and it's so mindless it's made the AdMech create a machine spirit ever just so that when he wakes up he has a backdoor into every single piece of machine technology ever.

>has to be a blank

The Guardian of the Dragon has a shard of the Emperor's power, dude.

>With Cadia reduced to ruin, the Cicatrix Maledictum is being effectively weaponised by Abaddon’s invasion. It spills out behind the Thirteenth Black Crusade, roiling and growing more violent in Abaddon’s wake, agitated by the scale of the Black Legion’s many slaughters. Simultaneously, dozens of Renegade Chapters from the warp anomaly once known as the Maelstrom are pouring out into Segmentum Solar, forcing the Space Marines and their Primaris reinforcements to spread themselves thin as they fight on hundreds of fronts. Abaddon has driven a talon of unreality into Segmentum Solar, its onset heralding the doom of the Imperium. The High Lords of Terra live in constant fear of realspace collapsing entirely, and are sending every military force they can muster to halt Abaddon’s rampage. As the drama plays out to its desperate conclusion, one thing remains certain – unending war.

The 13th Black Crusade continues and galaxy is DOOMED.

Either they get that power from t'epmrah or they are born with it. Regardless, it's not relevant.

Daily reminder that the Sons of Malice serve Abaddon.

>Once again you dodge and deflect rather than admitting you are wrong.
I've maintained right at the beginning that Abaddon got cucked by Guilliman. But I'm sure the 'raging' 13 BC must have almost been relevant to him except not really as Dark IMperium only mentions the Black Legion sparingly and not in relation to the Crimson Path or 13th BC.

>nearly everything they got to contain Abaddon at the Cadian Warzone
Yeah except the entire Indominus crsuade and the entire Ultramar defence forces.

>Magnus and Yvarine cracked separate pieces of it.
So not really a coincidence then.

>And again you fail at writing anything of substance.
Truthfully I'm just curious.

>He told them of the coming of the Crimson Path.
But you said the Cicatrix Maledictum is the Crimson Path yet he says it was meant to go to Terra? Getting lost in your own arguments? Or are you saying Abaddon missed?

>Too bad you have zero evidence.
Wait you have evidence? Show me then? Otherwise I'm right again.

>100 years later and Guilliman doesnt even mention the 13th BC in DI
Sad.

Hi

>I've maintained right at the beginning that Abaddon got cucked by Guilliman. But I'm sure the 'raging' 13 BC must have almost been relevant to him except not really as Dark IMperium only mentions the Black Legion sparingly and not in relation to the Crimson Path or 13th BC.

See >Yeah except the entire Indominus crsuade and the entire Ultramar defence forces.

I said nearly, not all. So that except makes no sense.

>So not really a coincidence then.

What are you even about?

>But you said the Cicatrix Maledictum is the Crimson Path yet he says it was meant to go to Terra? Getting lost in your own arguments? Or are you saying Abaddon missed?

I am not lost. I already said that the expansion that ripped the galaxy in half was just a happy coincidence/occurrence. Abaddon desires to have the Crimson Path/Great Rift follow in the wake of his 13th Black Crusade.

His first step for that to happen was to break the pylons that chained the Eye of Terror. The breaking of the pylons caused the galaxy to split in half and the Warpstorm to be free to expand towards Terra. So nothing was missed. It's all happening according to plan.

>Wait you have evidence? Show me then? Otherwise I'm right again.

Already did while you failed to at every level.

Thanks for the Feast in Baal.

>See
Not even mentioned by the time of Dark Imperium. Seriously Guilliman Lord Commander of the Imperial forces doesnt even find it relevant to mention.

Thats why 'nearly all' of those defensive forces are funneled into the Indominus Crusade and the defense of Ultramar and not the cadian gate as you claim.

>What are you even about?
You claim the Cicatrix Maledictum was a coincidence when it was infact not? Werent you just claim Abaddon did it on purpose user? With help of course.

>I already said that the expansion that ripped the galaxy in half was just a happy coincidence/occurrence.
Honestly how you think this and that the Crimson path and the Cicatrix Maledictum are the same thing baffles me. I'd say cognitive dissonance but I know its just that your autism means you just store facts not assimilate them into idea and concepts.

I'll show you
>His first step for that to happen was to break the pylons that chained the Eye of Terror.
>The breaking of the pylons caused the galaxy to split in half and the Warpstorm to be free to expand towards Terra.
>So nothing was missed. It's all happening according to plan.
But remember...
>the expansion that ripped the galaxy in half was just a happy coincidence/occurrence.
If you werent autistic you'd have realized that you were contradicting yourself. Or did you simply mean that Abaddon planned for a happy coincidence?

Cant wait to hear autism speak about this one.

>Already did
Where did you show evidence that Abaddon's plan was to get to Terra 100 years after Cadia broke? Before hand you were denying that was even the case?

>Thirteenth Black Crusade aimed directly towards Terra
>Galactic Creampie misses it's target by half a galaxy
>J-just as planned you guys! T-that's what I wanted in the first place!
Good job.

>Not even mentioned by the time of Dark Imperium. Seriously Guilliman Lord Commander of the Imperial forces doesnt even find it relevant to mention.

Because he might erroneously think that the traitors not knowing that stalemate there is feeding the forces that will destroy the galaxy.

>Thats why 'nearly all' of those defensive forces are funneled into the Indominus Crusade and the defense of Ultramar and not the cadian gate as you claim.

The Indominus Crusade was about delivering reinforcements and Primaris marines to the whole of the Imperium. Many of these reinforcements went to the Cadian sector.

>You claim the Cicatrix Maledictum was a coincidence when it was infact not?

The Great Rift expanding to rip the galaxy was not an intended outcome by Abaddon he just wanted to free the Eye to expand towards Terra. Goodamn, you are a dumbass.

>Honestly how you think this and that the Crimson path and the Cicatrix Maledictum are the same thing baffles me.

Except the rulebook and the Great Rift article says that the Crimson Path is one of the name of the Great Rift. The dissonance here comes from you for refusing to register it when I wrote it the first time.

>If you werent autistic you'd have realized that you were contradicting yourself. Or did you simply mean that Abaddon planned for a happy coincidence?

No, dumbass, what I am saying and you failed utterly to understand is that Abaddon wanted the Eye to be free from being chained by the pylons so he can use his Black Crusade to expand it towards Terra. The Eye going on its own to the east of the galaxy wasn't intended but something welcome.

>Where did you show evidence that Abaddon's plan was to get to Terra 100 years after Cadia broke? Before hand you were denying that was even the case?

That question is utterly random and fits nowhere in the discussion we are having.

This user is dumb as a brick.

Actually, the lore doesn't say that the Great Rift was meant to go to Terra on the get go when it was born.

The lore clearly says that Abaddon intends to grow it gradually towards Terra by making it follow in the wake of his glorious crusade.

Good job at failing to read. When was 6th ED again?

>This entire post
Its been fun but when you fail that hard them dont address it ggnore. Later faggot and thanks for the laughs.

What the fuck? Not only you run away like a coward but you try to bullshit your way into pretending you won all while you are so pitifully shacking you couldn't type right. I should thank you for the laugh.

And again to show that you are a dishonest prick.

"" The rift is variously known by the cultures of the galaxy as the Crimson Path, the Mouth of Ruin, the Warpscar, the Dathedian, Gork’s Grin and a thousand other names besides. To the Imperium it is the Cicatrix Maledictum, or just the Great Rift. To those on the Terran side, it is a tainted scar across the sky. To those unfortunates on the far side, it is far worse…"

-warhammer-community.com/2017/05/04/new-warhammer-40000-the-great-riftgw-homepage-post-4/

You ignored everything he said though. Like, you backtracked what you said again. You guys have been saying the exact same things to each other for most of your conversations, but every so often one of acted like a bit of it was new or somehow relevant.