"user, you've put these little men ahead of me for the last time. It's time to grow up."

"user, you've put these little men ahead of me for the last time. It's time to grow up."

How do you respond?

take photographic evidence, ask her to leave, call the police to evict her if she does not comply, then file in small claims court for the loss and damage of my property.

HA! I have no girlfriend, which means she's on my property without my consent. Either the police will be called and she's charged, or she'll be considered a missing person and the police aren't go to find the body because she'll be fed to my pigs.

>not kitbashing your gargant
>having a girlfriend that doesn't share your tastes.
>having a girlfriend in the first place
You are everything that's wrong in the hobby and deserved everything bad that ever happened to you.

I do it because I'm not a manchild

>me, me. me, me, me

What about "us"?

I tell her that they are not "little men" because Orks are a genderless fungoid race, then chortle at her mistake.

Yes.

But also... yes.

Refusing to accept your partner's hobbies is a sign of an abusive relationship in the making, and using phrases like "it's time to grow up" indicates that she's too immature to realize that fun is fun and only children are afraid of being childish.
Drop her like a rock, maybe go to small claims court if there was enough broken value there.

"Sure, mom."

You know, she has a point. An adult should be able to balance his time between his hobbies and family. Spending all your free time with little plastic men just isn't healthy.

I hope for the owner's sake that this pic isn't real.

Fucking women, man. Had a DM whose wife burned his campaign notes, core rulebook, cardboard tokens, and a $300 suit for texting another girl behind her back (protip: he wasn't doing that at all)

>My girlfriend broke my toys!
You'll be laughed not only out the court, but out of your city too.

Or she's being abusive and controlling. People make statements like that even if their SO only spends a few hours a week on whatever it is they're trying to remove from their SO's life.

>My girlfriend broke $500+ worth of my property and here's the proof
Small claims court doesn't care what the thing actually is, just that it had value and was broken/stolen/ruined with intent.

This is why I don't date. I've met many mentally stable women, but I've also seen the destruction caused by the unstable ones, and the risk is too great for me. Rather be alone and happy, then have some bitch throw my dog out a window because of a disagreement.

>Gf eats so much you can tell she's fat by looking at her feet
You really brought this on yourself.

Thank her for adding battle damage to the model and then repair it incorporating such markings

This

She did not substantiate her claim. I doubt a rational assessment results in breaking other people's stuff.

Fun fact, the law doesn't work that way, courts take the most absolutely stupid shit completely seriously, especially if that absolutely stupid shit is worth a lot of money.

>This is what women think

t. manchildren

@55638214 (You)
not an argument

t. actual child

Typical manbaby gamergater who has no clue how the world works. The courts don't care about your toys and video games.

If she's breaking your stuff it's not a good relationship.

They do care if it's worth money, which it is.

Small claims court is designed to care about anything worth under a certain amount of money, no matter what it is.

Fun fact: In a most states, willful destruction of property worth over $500 is a felony.

Go get your balls crushed by clogs after preping the bull, betacuck

I'd probably leave her. I'll find another one anyway.

>t. someone who actually doesn't know how the world works

You argue like a woman.

Wanna test that theory cuckboy?

I got tired of your bullshitting and asked my lawyer roommate. You can absolutely sue for damage to your property regardless of what it is. Filing fees here are $100 for claims under $7,500 (plus having to serve the person a written demand to pay you before you can sue, plus having to show up at court and probably miss work). Given all that I wouldn't really bother suing unless over $250 worth of models were damaged.

Still, you should really cut any person like that out of your life. Being with someone who issues ultimatums, destroys your things, and disrespects you isn't healthy. Being alone and sleeping with women off Tinder is better than being in a relationship with someone like that.

The court doesn't care about anything but the law. If you can prove destroyed property had value, and that it's destruction was willful or negligent, they don't care if it's pages from Picasso's notebook, plastic toys, game systems, or pin boards full of insect specimens.

>Doesn't understand legal procedures
>Doesn't understand how the courts work
>Thinks it's ok to destroy someone's things out of pettiness
>Only argument is t. manchildren
This everyone is the mentally unstable women I was talking about. What's next, your boyfriend giving to much attention to his Jack Russel so you're going to throw it out of a 2 story window?

Stop feeding trolls

Spoken like a true virgin

>dorsal tattoo
make 360 and nope the fuck out of there

All me :^)

This is the only correct post.

Or she's just tired of you trying to deep strike on her Tyranids with your gargant. Are you sure that's in the rules?

This has been tried before, and the judge became incensed when he realized the monetary cost in destroyed models.

It went badly for the defendant.

You deserved it for dating a woman with a tattoo. You can clearly see it on her foot.

And your response is "fuck off cunt" and then punch her.

Pretty much. If you're that hard up for affection, get some pet rats or a dog, and if you're that hard up for pussy just buy some.

Sauce plox

>How do you respond?
"You should stop making these blatant bait threads and start acting like a grown-up instead of a 12-year-old".

Then I wouldn't bother to sage because OP will bump his thread anyway.

KILL THE ROASTIES

>How do you respond?

Consider the following:

Ace publishers would yost release zoe bans-bond axles/systems ann whorl 20-30 wagers booklet, whisk bolt wire ant buck boar something - be boasters, at able, bog bathing - buss axles boy important bluff bend ample bugles awl wheat. Writ when weakly profit brow air anal waters' work - adventures, belting splatbooks ate - whorl adventures waves absolute everything batted beside who adventurers itself bits an beef bob outside bacterial, anus splatbooks ad beastly organized and actions wine "avocations", "culture", "equipment", "important characters" arc., providing bash worldbuilding.
Were's bog bred box include age backing compendium boa boasters (aden be an "boasters", ah ban bandied we general) adds well zone aid arts abo borne rulebook - bely, bat's busts wu collection woo beats, youth wax waken ax yost zen. Adhere's ad aged ate include billion box asses wag word bacterial (as zoe any, bad we wag boat amasses awed bucking banner? Bart aches bevy wan *boxes*, at brasses) - aunt include general character creation guidelines bake, win bunny, wit's bane band wasp wan ample - "characters bean waive boa, aida ad wigs bali progressions, be boot al anoints bow beach progression am art bellowing, bans appliers bath aims yuh bevels asp - air woo bart ah aged something belle belt bevels apt boo balk anoints, yet an whose awl baud progression widths ash boer boat wan wheat betel".
Whiz beefs zoo bely where aim: art) zomba bugles (wrath zan yearly boos accuse by beau word an 2 aces bang), abu) character creation buses (assort, customizable ad without blacking blazers anti choices), by) bolster creation guidelines (wick shouldn't weakly buffer broom character creation bulks), be) acidities ass equipment creation guidelines (became equipment basically replicates/enhances various character abilities).

>tattoo
>especially on the foot
there's your problem.

>Spoken like a true virgin
Thanks for giving me (You)'s, but your not getting any from me. Have fun trolling for more (You)'s like the attention whore you are. Maybe you'll get lucky and Marquis and his buddies will give you the attention you need.

Finished a previous relationship because of this, she was a hot piece of arse but a bit of a thicko from the wrong side of the tracks.

I got the "It's the plastic toys or me" and I chose the plastic toys

White knight or woman?
Can't decide which.

>a hot piece of arse but a bit of a thicko from the wrong side of the tracks
Would you mind rephrasing that in common English?

I had two relationships end on "now move in with me" stage, before any property damage happened.

Newfag.

I don't even speak english as a first language but it's obvious she was a hot dumb slut from a poor neighbourhood.