What's the name of your group of adventurers, mercs or whatever? How did you get that name?

What's the name of your group of adventurers, mercs or whatever? How did you get that name?

The Dead Hooligans. I forget how it came about.

>Lady Maria with retinue
We acquired token loli and she's some sort of nobility, so there's that.

The Corpsewall Regulars. Long story short, we killed a LOT of dudes.

Last group were the
>oathsworn crusaders
had a magic shield called the Oathsworn, hence, the name. (in a setting where magic items are rare)

Sadly they all died from critical stupidity

The (captain and) Crew of the 'Tempting Fate'. We're pirates.

Bear Head.
It's a long story

The 1st Krylan Irregulars. Each of us hailed from a different Imperial Guard regiment from the distant Krylan Salient, a subsector on the fringe of Segmentum Tempestus. We're too far from home to get properly reinforced, deployed too far behind enemy lines to expect proper resupply or integration into other units. So we make do. The highest ranking surviving officer re-organized us into an irregular squadron. Two snipers, an ogrynn, a psyker, a seargent from a combat engineer regiment, a sentinel pilot and tank-hunting gunner with an anti-aircraft sentinel, and a stormtrooper-grenadier.

The five man slam band

Our first disguise happened to stick.....

The People's Blade. Basically we're a neutral party in a civil war that takes lives twofold when innocents are killed or displaced.

so basically you're trying to keep the civil war... Civil?

And that is?

Not long ago our DM obligated us to find a name for ourselves. After much debate, I decided on the "Brotherhood of the Griffin", because the alternative the DM would impose on us was "the Grim Guardians".

The name comes from out first notable kill, of course. Our more glorious kills just don't sound nice. "Brotherhood of the High Level Cleric Asshole" doesn't sing.

The Unburned or the Firewalkers-Mainly because we stopped a train to hell and came back (except for the paladin) in one piece

Impending Doom-I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Baneltoro's associates and co. inc.
"Adventurers without morals!"

The Famous Adventurers Guild. I miss those fags.

>Galen Butchers
You probably can imagine the story.

My players were the Mongrel Horde's Champions (not an actual group name, just their status). Now they have a tribe to lead and named them the Feathered Snake tribe, so I guess they'd be... the Feathered Snake Chiefs?

The Friendly Lovers
They spread the ideals of pure unconditional, unmaterialistic love from coast to coast, by force if necessary.

What I originally intended as a serious fantasy RP gradually became medieval Xavier Renegade Angel. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Grease Bois, so named for liberal use of the Grease spell and also because they're filthy people.

You used to run a sausage store?

>The Exiled Truth
We're all heretics, man.
In all seriousness, though, we all believe we've got the Real Truth™

Negotiations with a local mafia didn't exactly go as intended.

Alpha Team, because we're the ones the regimental commander always sends first.

Quinn's quilt. Named that because each company is known for something different, like patches on a quilt.

He got head from a bear, I'm guessing

The Black Hand.

De Drużyna
Which goes from The Drużyna.
Which would mean The Team.

My players blundered this as a joke during first game and it sticked ever since, despite the group almost completely changed in composition and there is not a single person from original roster left now, aside me doing the GMing bits.

>Delta Green
>F-cell
F-cell consists of witnesses to DG operations who weren't immediately murdered. A-cell implemented the F-cell program after losing too many agents to SAN losses incurred by murdering innocents. F-cell, however, is used as expendable meat, and are often the first to investigate a situation due to their otherwise uselessness. Jokingly, F-cell is referred to as "Fatality-cell" by the members, thanks to the higher-than-average mortality rate of members.
Party currently composes of a fry cook, preschool teacher, engineering student, and a retiree

>The Brass Monkeys
We found a bronze baboon statue in a cultist den
>Kamby's Kleaners
One of the PCs brought a broom to a haunted house because we told him we were going to "Clean a house of spirits"