Meanwhile on Demon Hunter Veeky Forums

>Meanwhile on Demon Hunter Veeky Forums
So DH/tg/, I found this girl trapped in a ritual circle in some guys basement. Apparently the man was a cultist or something like that, and was doing macabre experiments beneath his house. I'm not sure why the girl is here in a ritual circle designed to trap demons though. Any advice guys?

Obviously you shouldn't trust her, you don't have to kill her though, just assume she's a vicious demon until you can prove otherwise

I mean, she -doesnt- seem evil, and she is begging me to set her free from the circle and she's crying too. I haven't seen anything obviously demonic yet either.

Definitely a demon, if the guy was a loner then it's probably a succubus.
Check his books and papers to be sure, and see if there is an easy banishing/dismissal ritual to get rid of it.

Alright, will do user. She started screaming after I tried touch an odd vial on a desk, though. Wonder what that's about.

Purge the child. Children aren't put in ritual circles without a reason. Either the demon is wearing her flesh, or she is a demon in a child's form. How long before the faggots ruin this thread too?

You could go at this king Solomon style and contract her to you and then use her in any future jobs

So, I read over the man's notes, and apparently he was trying to call-up things from the "Outer-Spheres" in order to bind them to his service. It chronicles his latest attempt at summoning the kin of one of the "Dark Ones" using the heart of the 'Young'. Also, the girl is pressing herself up disturbing close to the edges of the circles as I read from these notes.

It seems like she's close to breaking free,I would either get out of there or convince her to not kill you probably through a pact of some kind

Dude who killed Michael here.

Sitrep: thirty winged cunts dropped so far. You'd think they'd learn by now.
Found interesting things to think about. The first is that there's NO book on how to fight angels. Or at least, there wasn't. Feels good to break new ground!

Luring an angel to a demon will only result in you having to deal with the winner. Demons are rather hard to come by for some reason. Odd that they used to be everywhere and now that you actually NEED them they're all gone.
Result: impractical.

Tried crossbow bolts made of silver. Works for demons, will work for angels, right?
Result: it doesn't. Punctures them just right, but the bolt has no other particular effect, and angels, much like demons, seem to regenerate from damage.

Tried crossbows made of iron.
Result: dramatic effect! Angels seem to burn when in contact with iron. It's like acid to them. Would get a physician to test stuff but they seem rather unwilling to dissect angels.

More as it happens.

>It seems like she's close to breaking free,I would either get out of there or convince her to not kill you probably through a pact of some kind
Yeah, I've taken all of the notes that I could gather, splashed Holy Water all over the walls and ceiling, and am now getting ready to get the hell out of dodge. Just saw her trying to test the strength of the wards.

Threaten to wash that vial in holy water! It could be some kind of "soultrap" that allows control over her through transmission of pain, but DON'T BREAK IT in case I'm wrong!

>Threaten to wash that vial in holy water!
I don't think that's a good idea, user. I threatened to smash it, and well.......She went from somewhat cute little girl, to tentacles and teeth and oh so many eyes.

So, let me get this straight. She tries to scare you away from it, so you decide to leave it alone? It is clearly important to her, so use that.

It's not that I'm "scared" by her. It's that the wards are -literally- fucking crumbling away as I relate all this to you, and she might break out -very- soon. And I don't have any faith whatsoever in my ability to outrun her. Best I can do is snatch the jar and beat feet outta there, but not much else.

No, you saw her check the wards, you went for the vial and she appeared the way she did. A trick, because she knows that she is powerless while the wards hold. They are not breaking, or she would have done something by now.

She has done nothing to you, she can do nothing to you unless the wards break, which she is powerless to do herself.

Yeah, you might be right. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Anyway, I'm observing the "jar" now and well......I'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

Well damn, that is not what I expected. I was thinking that it would just be something linked to her, used to compel her to come when summoned. This is something completely different.

I will need someone better versed in these things to confirm it, but I think those images are probably memories.

Be careful, this shit is dangerous. If you have any contacts who would know for certain, ask them. Do not trust what the demon says it is, she will lie.

That's your confirmation that it's a demon or possessed, rather than a trapped innocent soul or a beneign spirit.

Have you considered asking the girl/monster/shoggoth what it is that has brought them here?

>Oh no, my only weakness, things made from iron

What an absolutely terrible weakness

>Iron
Are you sure you weren't hunting fae instead?

>Any advice guys?
Get better taste and stop playing Japanese loli rape trash. I don't care if it has some dumb edgy Lovecraft bullshit to differentiate it from standard nip garbage.

>Be careful, this shit is dangerous. If you have any contacts who would know for certain, ask them. Do not trust what the demon says it is, she will lie.
Yeah, calling up a couple friends of mine to try and piece together what the fuck this thing is. Also, "don't listen to the demon-girl thing", got it.

I swear, you lads have it easy here on DM/tg/. Always, "pretty girl in sacrificial circle, wat do?" or "demon lord getting uppity again". You lot have no fucking clue how rough it is trying to deal with shit on eldritch/tg/. You know what'd happen if that was a cult for an eldritch cult? That "girl" would actually turn out to be a shoggoth in disguise or fucking Nyarlathotep there to fuck with your mind for the nth time that weak (swear to every weird ass space squid thing out there I hate him so fucking much goddamnit). At least you just can actually STOP the demons you face. Me and others like me are constantly trying to fight an endless battle in the hopes of at least slowing down what's coming. Between the mind numbing terror of our inevitable fate and the horrific things I'm forced to bear witness to, its honestly a miracle that I've yet to fellate a shotgun.

All is calm all is bright.