IDW D&D: Fell's Five

By request, a classic. Arguably the best single piece of Dungeons and Dragons tie-in media, Fell's Five was launched with the fourth edition in order to promote it. When 5th edition was announced, the promotional budget of 4e was dropped, meaning that WotC was no longer putting money into it. Facing a massive paycut, the writer went on to work for TV instead. But what we've got is still quite good.

I'll begin with chapter zero; a sort of a pilot chapter.

And the cover, at the end.

I've set my script to dump per-chapter, so it needs to be manually told to do the next chapter when I get to this point. That's an interest check, ask for the next chapter and I'll dump it.

I have the Fell's Five comics on my drive so I kinda know how it goes already but I don't see why people wouldn't want a storytime of the best Veeky Forums-related comic out there.

Well I'll keep it going a bit, but I wouldn't want to clutter the board if people aren't reading.

You could sage so it doesn't bump if you're worried about it. Then only the interested conversational posts bump it.

Fair point, I'll do that.

Joe Manganiello as Adric

Checking in for continued interest.

Aye.

Another bout, then.

End of the chapter.

I like this orc enough I almost don't want more to see how he loses. Keep going, sir, you do honor to your family.

and then?

Another chapter, I suppose.

>Next time - ships and sea monsters
>and worse! Join us for Adric's
>return to the pirate life!
>Coming soon!
Totally not crying.

Chapter end.

One day maybe, he'll finish it if the planet align