How do we solve the problem of Nu males and feminists destroying the wargaming hobby?

How do we solve the problem of Nu males and feminists destroying the wargaming hobby?

Fantasy has always had sexy bikini shit and amazon type characters. Now they're trying to ban that and make female space marines.

How do we let companies know we buy their stuff because we like it the way it is and if they change it we will stop buying it?

Fuck off SJW mod. We're having a discussion.

>if they change it we will stop buying it
You already know the answer but you don't have the conviction to follow through

I think the inclusion of female space marines and other female models isn't a problem, however the removal of "pin-up" models so to speak is unfortunate. You don't like femarines, don't buy them and try to ignore them. However you can't HAVE something that doesn't exist.

lolol cucked by mods get rekt

I haven't bought any of GW's new products for years now. Ever since they started feminizing the Eldar into some retarded matriarchy society. Then they killed off huge amounts of Eldar in Age of Girlymen in a lore clusterfuck. Rebirth of the Ancient Days or break. Fuck GW.

How do we solve the problem of /pol/ posters leaving their board?

b-but muh Twitter!

Who says I'm not already boycotting and encouraging other do the same?

Go back to your /lgbt/ safespace.

I'm fine with cheesecake so long as we get some beefcake

>Eldar as matriarchal

I always saw them as gender neutral. Make Tau or Necrons matriarchal if you need some pussy in charge

Hear, hear.
Equal opportunity fanservice, ho!

By recognizing the /pol/lution and cutting it from our society

>I want people to spend resources to appeal to a tiny minority who won't buy it any way
>These resources get taken away from the pool which everyone has to use
>"I'm a selfish cunt who wants to take away from others even though I ignore all the buff models that already exist like Orks and AoS Khorne which do exactly what I say I want"

This is why women belong in rape dungeons. Demanding what they already have just to take more off of someone else.

>Go back to your /pol/ safe space

I know you get triggered when people point out how objectively inferior you are to other posters, but if you can't handle the truth then go back to the echo chamber

>Our society
Society is collapsing faggot. You don't have a society, you just have idiots and barbarians the idiots think will side with them when there's enough of them.

>women don't buy models
>gay men don't buy models
>beefcake can't look bad ass

Is everyone from /pol/ retarded or just you?

I'm talking about Veeky Forums, retard. I hope you get sterilized

Which funnily enough is as part of mainstream fantasy as cheesecake.

It's kinda difficult to believe how much Conan killed shit in just a thong in REH stories, especially the earliest ones.

Women buy very few models. Gay men buy very few models. This is a straight white male hobby where 99.9% of the userbase is that exact demographic.

I once saw 1 paki in a game shop. That's about 500 dudes to 1, better appeal to pakis now because one bought some Magic cards.

All they do is prove they're not actually a part of this hobby. Barbarians have worn nothing but a loin cloth for decades. When you point this sort of stuff out (see above with the khorne example) they ignore it and just demand the same thing that's already there.

It's a shit test. They want companies to waste resources on something they don't want just because they want to see if the companies will fall for it.

The exact same stupidity happened with privateer press. A bunch of land whales started bitching how there was no sexy shirtless men. Except the literal top caster in the game at that point was a shirtless Menoth caster with huge abs exactly as they were complaining didn't exist.

They aren't part of the hobby. They don't want to be part of the hobby. They just want to fuck it up with stuff no one will buy because they're jealous of men having anything.

If these changes didn't increase the company's net profit, then they wouldn't make the changes. Or at the very least, they'd try them out briefly, find they don't work, and then retool back to the old way. The dollar bottom line is the ultimate decider, not lobby groups or angry /pol/sters. I guess broader appeal, effectively doubling the possible consumer-base by appealing to women, is in fact profitable, because they've been doing it for a while now and they wouldn't keep doing it if it was unprofitable. Not with the margin and associated costs that come with most Veeky Forums

I'm not starting complaints about people from other boards coming here. OP is posting about an issue in wargaming. If you don't like it leave, don't spam your off-topic shit and then play the victim.

>It's a shit test
>land whales
>jealous of men
Wow, it's like I'm actually browsing /r9k/ in 2011.

But that can't be right, the free market can only lead us to a conservative utopia!

Games workshop have been assholes for as long as any one can recommend and still didn't care when their stocks went down.

How stupid are you to not understand the era we live in? Do you think people want to watch a nigger on every single TV commercial? They're revolting to look at, it's not profitable. It's political.

Sony sponsor gay pride events in London. How much profit do you think they make from fags dancing in the street with dildos?

We live in a society run by a religious cult of progressives. Profit is not their motivation.

>Strawmanning with the free market
We don't live in a free market for starters, not even close. And secondly the free market wouldn't lead to a utopia of any kind.

>Is everyone from /pol/
You are legit seeing the boogeyman everywhere, because this user is absolutely correct.
Gaming is, by and large a white male hobby, especially the wargaming part of the hobby.
I'll grant that there's a huge influx of normie fucks from all backgrounds coming into things now, but that's mainly a 5e thing, and a whole other story.

>calling a collection of faceless individuals on an imageboard a "society"
You should be in a forum. That's more your speed, I feel.

Maybe don't let corporate agendas dictate how you run a hobby that was founded on homebrewing and running games to your own preferences with a gang of other likeminded gentlemen.

Playing with pubbies and using rules as written as gospel makes you a pleb.

If you have to sculpt your own masterrace-appropriate miniatures and update racial holy war to suit your specific needs then that's on you bruh, not some fags in a corporate office.

be yoself

>female space Marines
Isn't this now possible due to prevent being grown in vats? And also the warp can do all kinds of things, daemonculaba or whatever along with simple mutation.

Female space marines is considered to be the moment 40k dies. It's been something that absolutely cannot happen in the lore from day 1. Slaanesh giving a marine tits is different from female marines.

If the line is crossed the game is dead beyond repair

>Do you think people want to watch a nigger on every single TV commercial? They're revolting to look at, it's not profitable. It's political.
Contrary to what I'm sure you believe, niggers have money and buy shit. Those commercials are targeting them.
>Sony sponsor gay pride events in London. How much profit do you think they make from fags dancing in the street with dildos?
Those fags want to buy shit too. Who do you think their go-to company will be?
You're not necessarily the default market anymore.

>Games workshop have been assholes for as long as any one can recommend and still didn't care when their stocks went down.
Except that's not true. After their stocks decreased they tried multiple strategies to get their stock to bounce back. Eventually they struck on something that worked, and now they're doing better than ever. They listened to their bottom line, and adjusted. To imply a corporation does not care about profit is incredibly naive at best, dishonest at worst.

Confirmed for some /v/ shitter who never actually played on the tabletop.
Post army, faggot.

>Niggers have money
Yea, I'm sure niggers are just buying up 40k minis. That's why every store is now playing rap music and including stripper poles for twerking.

Remember when GW kept writing awful rules that everyone hated and complained about? And how they never fixed that problem? Yea man,

Plus most people don't have a burning hatred for the blacks or the gays, so when adverts do feature those demographics, they don't seethe for thirty minutes then swear to boycott the company forever.

>Remember when GW kept writing awful rules that everyone hated and complained about? And how they never fixed that problem? Yea man,
By all accounts 8th Edition is the fix everyone has been waiting for. Perhaps because consumers started to leave the game, so they adjusted to address the issue. If female/numale/minority-forward thinking were also a problem that caused consumers to start leaving the game, they'd adjust to address that issue as well. Instead their stocks are at a five-year high. How about that?

Reminder that half the people complaining about sjws at the tabletop don't even play the game, don't support their flgs, and probably never read any lore beyond Veeky Forums and 1d4chan.

>Play Flames of War
>Never deal with SJWs of any variety
I had no idea it was even bad for 40K players. The people I play with are fairly normal, and the game itself doesn't seem to be too political beyond the subject matter.

So you're basically saying that flgs are full of cuck numales. Thanks asshole.

That's really the only solution
>Fantasy has always had sexy bikini shit and amazon type characters. Now they're trying to ban that
That's actualy a good thing. Bikini shit has been always a way to attract the attention of fat lonely and degenerate autists.
Only low creativity authors use this shit to gain money

You wanna point me at the mainstream fantasy series that has Conan loincloth? Last I checked across all prolific fantasy media it's all dudes in armor

It took 20 years from the release of 3rd edition to the current edition. Is 20 years to respond what you consider to be something influenced to the market?

Hey faggot, how many books have you read where Veeky Forums gets mentioned in the thank you credits?

Did you write any part of the original Veeky Forums lore that became official with dawn of war referencing it?

Thought not. Now fuck off.

The only problem I've seen with Bolt action is how they dealt with the British fascist groups in their latest campaign. They made them side with the Nazis which makes no sense as a nationalist group.

It's faggots that never even play complaining about boogeymen. They are probably /v/ermin brought in by TWW2 or /pol/tards brought in by "Le god emperor Trump!"

Don't pretend that the average Veeky Forums poster is any better. Most of them barely know english

You got a source for those stats you are pulling out of your ass?

Wasn't this thread like just deleted?

Anyway as I said before let me lust over mostly naked buff men and demons and lower the price on Sister of Battle and there; the equality

>inb4 this film that made over $100m dollars profit doesn't count for 'reasons'

>there is plenty of beefcake in warmachine
>points out one model

I didn't know that Bolt Action even had playable British facists. Flames of War itself doesn't seem to veer towards a lot of what if things. There is a seperate game for that.

What's a good country to flee to escape the imminent civil war that's bound to break out in Murrica? I mean we really do live in a powder keg right now

I only speak English, no college degree and have no skills. What hope do I have?

Fucking Conan IS the example you retard. Conan is probably the biggest fantasy mainstream franchise there is. Even normies know who conan is.

Conan, Rambo and John McClaine all go hand in hand for action movie mainstream characters.

It has been deleted three or four times now. People reply with cogent arguments; OP spins, moves the goalposts, or just attacks to keep up the tempo. It's a textbook troll thread.

You are starting complaints about not being welcome. You are upset that this space isn't safe for your kind. Go back to your ghetto

> /pol/tards brought in by "Le god emperor Trump!"
That was Reddit and has nothing to do with /pol/.
If you see any /pol/ack supporting Trump, it's not /pol/ but redditors that came during the elections, with some retards from the gamergate

Unironically New Zealand.

Equality isn't a positive thing. It's a negative thing. Women don't deserve equal treatment in a hobby funded by men.

They were added for the summer campaign. They also added Nazi spies dressed as nuns.

ahhh

WarHamster is not the "wargaming hobby". Far from it actually.

Real wargaming is doing quite fine, dozens of new rules sets were released in 2017, minis of all kinds and scales are readily available, and the /hwg/ and /nwg/ threads here routinely hit the bump limit within days.

Once you grow up and stop putting minis under your pillow before going to sleep, you might want to give real wargaming a try.

Has anything actually changed in any popular miniatures games due to SJW complaints? I'm curious.

None.
Stay in rural America and pray

>Conan
>mainstream fantasy

You got sales numbers to back that up?

>You wanna point me at the mainstream fantasy series that has Conan loincloth? Last I checked across all prolific fantasy media it's all dudes in armor
Are there really people on Veeky Forums that don't know that Conan was a fantasy series before it was anything else?

>cogent argument
"0.1% of the people buying this game are homosexual muslim cripples so they deserve the money the rest of you put in to have their novelty!"
"That novelty exists"
>"I WANT MY NOVELTY!"

How would a lefty vs righty civil war in the US even work? Red states vs blue states? City vs rural?

>Women don't deserve equal treatment in a hobby funded by men.
What if they buy into it to the point at which they're providing an equal amount of the funding?