Drawthread- The Three Stooge Edition-

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uJL8er_tV0
mauricietourism.com/2012/06/01/la-legende-antoine-tasse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor post

migrating request

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Requesting a stocky assault gun commander, sticking out of his command hatch. Waist up, the hatch itself would be a bonus.

Really broad, wide built sort of fellow. Big friendly face. Thick nose that's been broken plenty of times. Think young Kurt Russell, in the Jack Burton days.

He'd be wearing a greenish tyrolean hat on his head with a big ol' feather in the band, bonus points if it's a little too small, and a snazzy leather double breasted uniform jacket of the same greenish color. Only rank insignia in the form of a red stripe running a few inches up the sleeve, if you are so inclined and end up doing color.

Ideally action pose would be side on, quartering toward or quartering away, sticking out of a stug hatch from about the waist up and looking at something in the distance through a pair of binoculars. Am not requesting the entire vehicle be drawn, just the hatch.

If you're willing to go into the detail, this guy's sort of green (in both senses of the word) and I hope that would show in this picture. So he'll have a little stubble, his (short) hair might be a little unruly under the hat, there's a scuff here and there. Clearly having his best go at it, but little inconsistencies here and there betray the seriousness of his uniform and station and show he's in a little over his head. And/or the hat issuing people hate him.

Thanks for any and all consideration.

I'd like to request my Mutants and Masterminds heroine, Deadeye. I've included everything necessary in the reference, except for the fact that I'd like her to have a blindfold with her symbol on it, long, flowing hair and no cape (the hair takes the place of her cape, much to Edna Mode's despair I'm sure). The rest of the costume pattern and design is completely up to you, with the sole caveat that I'd like her skin to be completely covered (and, of course, ideally skintight) except for her hair and the bottom of her face like mentioned in the reference.

For a little more information, her only power is her 'Deadeye' - specifically, she's blind in both eyes, and anyone who looks at the pale lavender orbs finds their life-force draining rapidly, leading them to slow down and eventually pass out, which is why she tends to cover them up whenever she's not fighting. She's a brawler/martial artist, since it's a lot easier to force eye contact when you're up close and personal, and a lot easier to avoid making eye contact with your teammates when they're behind you staring at your back, and her sense of hearing is advanced enough to let her get by without sight.

She tends towards recklessness and brashness, relying on her Deadeye to slow down (or take down) any enemy she can't manage on her own, and this tendency's migrated over into her speech - she uses exclamations a lot, and almost always has a cocky grin on her lips.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting the warlock lady on the left in the shitpost material on the right. Extra smug, plz and thank u.

Challenge: humanize or Beastmen up a galada monkey

Requesting my tiefling barbarian Move-Through, whose journey of self discovery is not turning out the way he had hoped it would.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Requesting a Rogue Psyker for Black Crusade

He is a young man with lean features and a shaggy mop of shoulder length brown hair.

Half of his face has been mutated and spider legs twitch and writhe in the flesh (like the pic but he still has two eyes)

He is grinning madly with eyes bloodshot.

As far as apparel, either a torn and filthy robe or a tattered Trenchoat.

There isn't too much else with this character and I leave it blank to fit whatever style you are into.

Request for art depicting the last stand of a priest in a low fantasy early medieval setting. The priest is bald and wearing red and white robes with gold decoration of celtic weavery, NOT crosses (cause jesus isn't in the setting). He is holding an arming sword in the stance to the right, tucked under his armpit in preparation to deliver a slash. Behind him hides a group of children in early medieval clothing, as the priest protects them and prepares to fight an unknown enemy. Over the group there is the twisted shadow of a humanoid monster, but the monster itself is not seen.

The scene is inside a dark, poorly lit stone church, and behind the priest's head a crack in the wall has formed, spilling out light from the outside that makes it look like he has a halo from the illumination.

I'd like this character holding a tall wooden staff please, thank you

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Lastly, I hope my description and reference is fine. But if not for this request, please do tell what I can do to simplify it next time. Anyway, I hope this is fine and will give advance thanks.

Reposting to fix a few issues with the original request

I would like to request a powered exoskeleton for a work-in-progress Sci-Fi game.

Additional references (such as a weapon, if you choose to draw the armor with one) can be provided if needed. I hope the request isn't too much, and thanks in advance!

Requesting my mantid bard for an upcoming game. Her mind is more than a little cracked and twisted from a constant droning noise that invades her thoughts. She's rather twitchy and tends to alliterate her words heavily when the droning gets bad.

Requesting a portrait of an old man (well, mid-forties, but worn down by time and alcoholism and apocalypse) with long/unkempt grey hair and beard, with pale green eyes.

Requesting a redraw of Strahl the red, a four armed demigod of giant stature at somewhat over three meters tall.
He is the captain of his own mercenary band called Strahls Sunskulls.
His insignia comes from his mount a giant Cyclops goat.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
youtube.com/watch?v=7uJL8er_tV0

>migrations
Futile.

Time to try again, I guess.

Requesting my revolutionary-era goblin girl holding a musket.

She wears a soldier's uniform like the one the goblin in the ref is wearing. The musket she holds is horrifically oversized- for reference, she's 3'5 (1m for metric) and a typical musket is 5' tall (1.5m) but she seems to hold and handle it with only mild issue. She's looking forward, not very confident, a little scared. She's got a lot of piercings, too- all in her massive ears, of course. Otherwise, she just looks like the goblin in the reference, pretty much.

Thanks to anyone who takes this up!

>posting

futile

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway in an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. It should be November. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted cars nearby.

requesting art of my swtor trooper for use in an eote game.

just get a commission holy shit

anchoring wip, for can't wait to see what it looks like when you are finished.

Do you have a request or are you just here to be an ass?

I'd like to request my l5r character delivering the punchline to a really bad joke.
The joke is: "What happens when two twos fall in love?"
The punchline is: "A wedding and a funeral"
Because 2+2 is 4 and 4 is associated with death
I'd like for her to have a really dumb grin on her face since she knows how awful the joke is and be holding up two fingers on each hand like two peace signs. Above one shoulder I'd like it if in a speech/thought bubble there were two literal twos getting married and above the other shoulder a funeral. Hat or no hat is fine. Her hair is sort of similar to the picture but the details aren't that important. Puns are the most important thing. For context she's telling the joke to a Phoenix general after just having decapitated an oni.
Thank you in advance!

Anchoring that, keep up the good work drawfriend

For that user that requested It

I'm just here to tell people to not waste their time migrating, because they're just gonna end up with boredom as they check in, day-in-day-out to bump. I'll move along now, sir.

Cute!

requesting a clunky warforged like pic related, mildly overtaken by plantlife (vines, moss or small plants growing out of him), kneeling down on one knee using his large warhammer for support to prop up a small flower that has been bent
Thanks in advance to anyone that feels like taking a wack at this

Migration.
Requesting my mageknight.

They're fully armoured, female (but they're under armour, so it's ambiguous, or they could even look like a male). A helmet like the one pictured. Colour scheme on the armour is as it is in the suit of armour on the right, but if you want to colour it something like black or grey, that's totally fine by me. They've got a massive battleaxe that they've got down to the side by them as they're casting a spell.
If you want to add a little bit of edginess by having a flaming blue glow on an eye from under the helmet, like in the picture, that's fine by me. A blue wave of force surrounds their hand as they're telekinetically throwing someone about a room using their magic. The guy being thrown about can be in frame if you want them to be.

Forgot to attach it to the OP.

Literally doesn't matter.

Is it possible someone could draw a woman with this appearence and characteristics, holding a knife dripping with blood?

Don't ask.

Migrating the Caravan once more

Requesting a Strigany merc. He wears the leather armor pictured here without the pauldrons and the wheel shown below incised on it in either gold or red. As for the rest of his outfit, a simple undershirt and some trousers with an assortment of pouches for travel rations, and charms, fetishes, and other odds and ends. His hair is done up in the bun but still a little wild but not wholly unkempt, and he has a lute with spiraling designs on it. His build is tall and slightly muscular. Casn't really find a picture that quite matches it in my head so anything is fine

Migrating. So I want to give my party some better-personalized art for their PCs and I can't think of a better place than here. So here is one my group's characters.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy is a "retired" gigolo who also loves pimping around and just recently bedded 4 women at once and now he is stuck with this immovable cocky grin. He also dresses the part as well so have fun with it!

I know, right? These shitty OCs won't be fulfilled anyway, so no point doing anything.

>kneeling down on one knee using his large warhammer for support to prop up a small flower that has been bent
Not sure if this even needed clarification, but obviously I meant he was using the warhammer to support himself, not the flower

Anchor

If oc's will never get fulfilled why are you here then? What you are requesting aren't oc's?

Just ignore him jfc

Reposting from last thread.

Hello, drawfriends.
I've come bearing a request for a drawing.
It's an elven pirate captain with a long burgundy coat and a rapier. He has an eyepatch on his right eye and his left eye is just a white featurless, pupil-free eye. Most info is on the picture.

Thanks in advance, the character featured in a one shot of mine, became a favorite and will definitely show up many times later.

Anyone up for drawing a teapot golem? As in a golem made from lots and lots of teapots.

Our DM was in a weird mood last night. This was the least strange thing we encountered.

Hopeful anchor!

Requesting a seemingly normal man in a nice buisness suit eating his cereal from a fancy bowl
except there is no cereal in the bowl it's human teeth
It's his usual sunday meal and it's for an horror campaign

Can anyone do a grey Werewolf in Tron gear?

I don't have that much money.

>>Since I suck at referencing old threads.

I would like a female Sangheili (halo elite) in crusader armor, I would like to use this as an icon so I'm not picky it being a full body or just shoulder and head.

The helmet can either be the classic "shark helmet" or you can try and go the full mile of making it look like the crusader one. Colors I would like Blue and Gold, Blue preferably the secondary color but if the artist can prove me wrong please do.

Again I would like to use this for some social activities so please nothing sexual (I know that probably won't happen here but I just want to clarify)

Thank you very much

Requesting a man wearing the three piece as seen in picture 1 but with a brown tie (if you feel like color if not then don't worry about it!) it appears as if he has a human head and face but its constantly blurred out like in picture 2. Also he would be holding a brown suitcase like in picture 3 that is slightly cracked open to where you can see tentacles popping out and glowing eyes inside. His name is Mr. Steiner if you wish to put his name in the picture. Thank you very much!

Migrated:

I'm giving the one a go

wip

Would like to request my fancy looking elf bard. He plays a very ornate trumpet, the bell of which is shaped like the mouth of a roaring lion.

Migrating from last thread.

I'm looking for some art of an old ass wizard (alternatively a FF Black Mage style wizard) playing Magic the Gathering. It's for a school project (shirts for gaming club). Help is appreciated.

Done

Damn, not the guy that requested it, but great job user

Nice one!

Thank you! I love it

Requesting a Living Saint for Only War.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face beatific. He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair.

He has a pair of bloody wings and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Hey Drawfriends, I'd like to request my arrogant prettyboy post-timeskip. He looks as the left image, wearing a pair of Rayban sunglasses, with a newly grown, glorious Tom Selleckian moustache. Feel free to mess around with it and have some fun, so long as it captures his cocky arrogant confidence.

Thanks in advance

sorry for this taking a few days user, I'll have more time this week to finish it.

Requesting an Afghan-inspired vampire or ghool inside or coming out of one of those mountain tunnel complexes.

Requesting a character for an upcoming Werewolves the forsaken. he's a big brick shithouse of a man named "Réal tassé, Strongman of the (gun)forge) based on this: mauricietourism.com/2012/06/01/la-legende-antoine-tasse/
So that story but he's also a werelwolf and its 2017 and a gunsmith instead.
He has a triple barreled fetish shotgun with a very powerful spirit inside (make it ooze ghost or do how you feel will look good) and is a real good pugilist.
Im imaginating someone with an extremely hairy chest and a lot of strength but more built like a strongman and less like a bodybuilder.

Thread bump.

Who wants something cyberpunk drawn? Won't be super fast, but I want to draw cyberpunk.

requesting a male tiefling, carmine color, medium-length, swept-back bluish-black hair. horns come backwards along his head and arc upward slightly at the tips.
he wears leather armor, rapier at the hip, a cheeky smile, no tail (dummy got it chopped off). he does wear dark cloak with hood, but tends to wear it more as a cape when he's lounging about
much appreciated!

would love to see you a take on my cyber hacker frantically trying to hack a computer while under fire. she is not much of a fighter.

Making a request!

In an upcoming Pathfinder game, I'm going to be playing a Symbiotic Slayer - it's a Vigilante archetype that completely cribs the ideas behind Venom and Carnage of Spider-man fame, in giving the user an amorphous, body-covering symbiote. this includes generating weapons that would otherwise need to be wielded out of the body - the "greatsword" pictured at the bottom there is the type of thing I was imagining, though I don't need it to be a carbon copy of the picture.

As for the character herself, she's a bespectacled alchemist that made the symbiote herself. My intention is for her to have ginger coloration (red hair, green eyes, and freckles on pale skin) with round glasses on her face. I'm unsure what kind of proportions I'd like her to have, so feel free to have fun with whatever proportions you'd like her to have; make her curvy, make her skinny, I don't really care. Her proportions haven't been described yet, so they can be whatever you want other than fat. The symbiote should be a vermillion or similar red color, and should hug her like a bodysuit, though the texture of the suit hasn't been established yet; veiny, smooth like latex, rough, scaly, your choice.

Pose and expression are up to the artist, but I'd like her to be wearing the symbiote with her head exposed (whether or not she has the massive blade formed is up to the artist). Anything I haven't mentioned is up to artistic interpretation, so have fun with it! Thank you in advance to anybody that chooses to pick this request up!

What's the setting? I'll see what I can do.

user, I have no idea what a strigany merc is, I know nothing of warhammer, but I tried because I love you

Anyway, spiraling designs gave me nothing on google, and I had some stuff in mind, but in doubt I went with the flowers from the reference picture
>trousers with an assortment of pouches
wasn't sure if you really meant some sort of cargo pants or a bunch of pouches hanging above the pants so I chose BOTH
I also made the symbol really big.

Let me know if you want me to change anything

shadowrun

Requesting basically this image but a shorter haired male and playing a pan flute instead. The character is a male half elf bard who grew up int eh feywilds. He then went out into the world to become a famous performer, so some kind of classy/flashy looking leather/felt/cloth armor/suit. The armor in the image is a pretty good reference. Overall, I am not too picky, mostly the first sentence is the most important. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone here do Settings/buildings?
if so, I was hopping to get a small (a bit smaller than the reference) Gothic/vampire estate in the middle of a snowy pine forest. I don't see many requests for settings but I figured I should try.

>that Wild Hunt Navigator reference pic in the image
>No Aen Elle/Alder Folk elf cutie who's a Navigator of The Hunt who'll propose to you despite you being a Dh'oine

May you get a good drawfriend/artist to deliver your request user.

Hey it's traditional art but hopefully you like it :>

P.s. The instrument is supposed to be some unholy combination of a stringed and wind instrument, although the stringed part didn't fit in the picture.

here's a quick sketch user

Bump.

Not OR, but damn that's awesome! Has anything else in this thread caught your eye?

The reason why I don't post in these threads anymore is that it seems to be just after I leave that drawfags like this come in.
I know perfectly well that drawfags have their own opinions, preferences and schedules, but it's demoralizing nonetheless.
If there was a bloody way to learn how to draw, I'd be onto it, but most guides that don't cost $750 and come with a yearly subscription fee just jump from "draw circles" to "draw masterpiece" in one leap.
I really hate to be the billionth person to say this, and I know it's probably not true in most circumstances, but fuck it's frustrating to struggle with writing a good depiction of something that doesn't get verbose and doesn't get stale - and then find out that in the meantime someone who could draw since they were 5 drew three pictures that sum up your whole novel more brilliantly than text can ever hope to do.
I won't ever deny the stereotype of authors being greasy-haired, stubbled, cigarette-chewing rejects who always blame others and themselves for their uselessness, because guess what I am.

What are you even on about

Thank you so much!!

And actually was considering doing this guy's request (because I like trying to make really bad art good) but I think the artist below me did a really good job that fits the character so I'll leave it to them.

In the last thread I really liked the one where it had the mother gold dragon with her cubs (or hatchlings?) and the axolotl with power armor so if they /r/ again then I'll probably try and give it a go.

In this thread I'm considering the one with the soldier girl with the metal through her chest mostly because it would be an interesting challenge and... well frankly, it probably won't be attempted by anyone else.

Do you have a particular request?

Oh I'm uh... really sorry about that.

I guess what I could say is if you're really motivated you can learn how to draw no matter what your age is. I know someone who draws the most crazy stuff that will probably take me years to learn and they only started 4 years ago (which seems like a long time but if you really care it pays off).
I even saw someone who started drawing about 60 days ago and just drew figures for about 45 minutes each day and they're already on their way to doing okay stuff and I'm sure they'll be quite good if they keep it up.

And really there's only one real way to learn how to draw, which is practice. I guess I am the stereotype of drawing since I was young but it's only recently I've actually cared about trying to practice. One thing that really helps is using references. You can even look up websites like line of action to take references if you need them.

Just want to try and help to encourage you since it's not hopeless. Good luck with your problem and hopefully somebody delivers for you if you have a request.

>If there was a bloody way to learn how to draw, I'd be onto it, but most guides that don't cost $750 and come with a yearly subscription fee just jump from "draw circles" to "draw masterpiece" in one leap.
Did you ever try going to /ic/ and asking for advice?

>I don't post in these threads
>posts in these threads

You can only pick one.

Yeah, mine's the superhero girl, Deadeye - I suspect either she's not particularly interesting, or I didn't give enough details, though. Possibly both.

Ohhhhh you're the one who the guy said was female venom. If it's any consolation that was definitely one of the cooler requests, might do it now if I have the time :D

The irony is that I didn't even know who Venom was until that user pointed it out, heh.

Actually, that would be me with the female venom knockoff. I don't know who Deadeye is, but she's definitely an entirely different character.

If you still wanna do mine, i won't say no, but...

This is Deadeye: Female Venom from Persona, not Venom from the comics, apparently.

Edit: Venom from Guilty Gear, not Persona. My bad.

Good god, this whole situation is confused just based on the name "Venom"

I'm and also

If you want to draw my character, I'll be ecstatic. If you don't, oh well.

Requesting my Life Cleric applying a healing spell to an injured civilian, or cheerfully providing humanitarian food and water supplies to a needy group.

Anyone wanna make this Kobold look more like a Great Old One Warlock? Gonna be playing one soon and I'd like her to fit the part a tad more. I'm leaving artistic freedom up to whoever does this, I just want a slightly feminine GOO Warlock Kobold. I don't even mind if you scrap the original image, have fun with it. Nothing to sexualized though please.

Same here haha, just what caught my eye last time I saw the character.

Yes and no, ironically you both have knockoff female characters of someone named Venom in the same thread lol. I'm talking about the guilty gear venom sorry.

don't apologize, man. Draw what you wanna draw - maybe my request will get fulfilled later.

Requesting a human ranger dipping his finger into a cauldron of gnome stew made by ogres and commenting that it needs more seasoning while some of his party members look at him with a mix of confusion/disgust.

He looks like the human to the top left while his other party members looking at him with disgust are a tiefling paladin and a fire-genasi wizard.

It's like going to the gym. It takes time, it can be embarrassing, but the most important thing is just that you get out and do it. Nobody starts off just good at it.

Read the shit in the sticky, and then just fucking draw. Something. Anything. You don't have to post anything, you don't even have to tell another human soul. Just practice.

>your request will never be fulfilled
why
even
bump

OR here
I love you

I offer you my first and seventh child as just recompense

Also Strigany are basically Gypsies in the Warhammer World used to have an empire ruled by a Cool Vampire Lord dude
His vampire cousin bitch hated that and him
Manipulated Orcs and other Vampires to annihilate the kingdom, kill him, and all of his bloodline degenerated to insane grave ribbing monsters