A Celestial being wants to be reincarnated as a human and wants your character to be it's mother. Would you accept

A Celestial being wants to be reincarnated as a human and wants your character to be it's mother. Would you accept

I'm a dude, but I'll give it a shot.
I enjoyed Princess Maker well enough.

Sounds adorable. Sure.

I lack certain key points of biology to do that, however if this could be changed and my looks bumped up a few notches then absolutely

Sure, but I'm playing a gnarly werewolf cleric in a post-apocalyptic fantasy setting, so the deity in question is probably going to be really fucking evil.
Even so, she'd dig being a mother.

>Organic located
Injuries: minimal, slight dehydration detected
Status: female, prepubescent, 136.2 cm in height, mass appears to be 35.9 kg
Analysis: organic appears lost, lacks identification, does not appear in any databases
>Organic requests parental unit
Parental unit not found
Parental unit not found
>[Orphaned] organic requests parental unit
>...
>Re-configuring [Priority One]: Organic's safety set to [Priority One]
>Mission: Accepted
Request: Organic not refer to this unit as "mommy"
>Organic denies request

I want to fuck Ezekiel

My character is a strongfat bearded middle-aged man.

Mpreg is horrifying thing.

It's this the setup for a TG fetish scenario?

As a tiefling baby?

Is it?

No. She can bring my waifu into reality and make her her mother, though.

Hope it likes A Legionaire of the Damned and Xenos friends. Also that one of them is an Extremis Xeno Hybris inquistor (IE the Legionaire)
>Dad, big brother keeps replacing weird mens arms and body parts
>"Thats completely normal, hes only making there life a bit better."

>Why does mom have claws and why does make holes in the ground
>"Uh. Moms unique, really unique, now if you see me bring a few people home and they look scared. Don't worry there completely fine"

>Dad why is there people in weird hats and long coats outside. They keep saying dads a "heurtic"
>"Did you not tell them my were I am?"
>Yes
>"Thata girl"

When I said claw, think Y'gmarl breeded gene stealer but someone gene spliced a Tryanid warrior together with a Female black ops Trooper together.

My character is a manipulative devil worshipping ass who would probably try to figure out a way to exploit this to gain power and would exploit the new malleability of the child and her role as it's new mother

She's gonna birth the antichrist, dear god.

Celestial Being you say?

>My character is a strongfat bearded middle-aged man.
Welcom to MpregCraig's Mpreg Dolphin Cove 3D... if u are a shark fanboi, please leave. 2d likers? no dice. Fpreg? get the F outa here

I thought the OP meant that she comes down from heaven as this little child and you have to become its surrogate mother, not that you'd be its actual biological mother.

>Pedophiles
>No underage sex
Wut?

This will go horribly wrong but the character would definitely accept. She has a hell of a maternal instinct when she's not busy screaming and swinging an axe around.

She's not very good at parenting, though.

good luck having a cocaine powered male halfling theif as a mother.

Maybe there are characters that are pedophiles but they end up not having sex?
Or they end up running into one of those thousand year old but looks ten types.

My last female character was an 15 year old girl. I don't think she's old enough to have a kid.

In a heartbeat as she is a cleric in service to the god of life. Getting pregnant would basically be her job if she were just a priestess. Clerics are the warriors of the gods though, so that was going to have to wait till after the adventure.

Yes

>not even trying to censor the dick and balls

Goddamit, Mark, fuck off with your fucking mpreg bullshit. I don't know if you're being ironic with this crap or you're seriously into it, but there was a point at which it needed to stop and that point was five fucking sessions ago.

Stop pushing your magical realm. This makes you a shill.

Celestials are warned not to approach, if they ignore the warning they get deleted on the spot. It's been that way since the war started.

So, no.

Only if they don't mind being twins, there's already a bun in the oven.

It's Oglaf, who cares

Setsuna no. Do not try to give birth to the Gundam.

No. Anyone who's seen the movie "Junior" would never let a male strongman character get pregnant.

The horror. The horror...

>Adventuring couple
>Filled the fuck up with true love
>Dude dies
>Chick laments
>Turns out the dude is righteous enough and filled with enough true love to earn a reincarnation by the gods
>The deal is he's born into a new body with his personality and memories intact
>The only catch is only his true love has the right spiritual connection to bear him
>Now his wife is also his biological mother
>But they love each other and technically are both consenting adults
>Also the dude is the chosen one or something and needs to be brought back
>This is mostly a weird fetish scenario but I'm sure it's something else too
>probably mythology or some shit
>I just wanted to share
WAT DO

the answer is /ss/

nope

At the end of Maria the Virgin Witch, the titular character gives up her magic to fuck a mercenary and have a fallen angel reincarnated as their child

Assuming I can choose to be its father instead, I would gladly be it's parent. I'm a 16th level paladin, my semen might count as holy water. My wife is a high-noble too, granddaughter of the King. She's currently imprisoned in hell due to royal family hedonistic shenanigans, but we're working on getting her back.

Was he actually a mercenary? I thought he was conscripted by the lord...

I'm a guy...if you want i can impragnante a woman so she can give birth to you otherwise no

If there is profit in it.

Probably, but she'd also eat the kid almost as soon as it's out. She usually confuses what's left of her maternal instinct for hunger, which likely explains the typical age of her victims.

Being a changeling is one hell of a drug.

It's tasteful, it's not lewd. What are you, some kind of prude?

I... rarely play humans, and my last female character became a goddess. I mean, she would be benevolent enough to do it, but given she's technically a non-human celestial being herself now, so her child would naturally end up a non-human celestial being too, which brings us back to square one.

Plus, per campaign lore, deities don't really reproduce sexually though GM confirmed they can still bone.

However, she does have a reincarnation power that lets the target pick its new race, which sidesteps the whole issue of motherhood, so that's an option.

I think the record's at like, 9 or 10.
One of those american girls who gets to wallow in growth hormones her whole life, if I'm not mistaken.

Virgin Pregnancies fuck yeah

>character becomes used goods without even getting laid
Such a cruel world

This better not end up with him being turned into a woman. I'm not dealing with no Ranma 1/2 hijinks here.

Maria was robbed and that anime had a shit ending.

>I am not done.
>Duty is not finished
>Must protect the god child.
>My afterlife is deferred.

Sure hope it's a surrogate mother because my two characters are a 60+ historian wizard or a lovecraftian entity.

He would be flattered but annoyed as all hell even the heavens sometimes mistake him for a female

My character is neither human nor female (or faithful, for that matter). But otherwise, sure. What kind of reincarnation are we talking about, btw? Metempsychosis or metensomatosis?

I'm playing a white male fighter polymorphed into a house cat. I cannot be its mother.

Is it a tomcat?

I don't think my character would mind being a mom or grandma again. Though being a 70 year old tiefling means birthing it would be out of the question.

I actually really like this.

I wonder what having a living skeleton dad would be like

An infernal being wants to throw off the shackles of hell and incarnate as a mortal. She can't hang out around her children for obvious reasons, so wants to adopt you as her surrogate child. Would you accept?

Wasn't that more or less the ongoing plot of how Death interacted with Susan in Discworld?

Duskblade of Tempus does not have time to raise a child, considering it's a celestial he wonders why a being of peace asked someone like him in the first place.

That as Death though, not some random dude who escaped his fleshy prison.

What's in it for me?

>Say yes
>Get transformed into a gorgeous woman of childbearing age
>Have to carry him in my womb for nine months
>Have to deal with morning sickness and pregnant woman cravings and shit
>Finally push his newborn body out my vajayjay
>Raise him as a loving mother

Good calcium intake.

An infernal being wants to be reincarnated as a human and wants your character to be its little brother. Would you accept?

Yeah, and Death was an excellent father. He (ironically) had respect for all human life, and a strong sense of responsibility. He also taught important lessons, like how to handle a sword.

In a heartbeat.

Shit got really real there for a second.

Both hands on the keyboard.

that's not what used goods means

I learned to type with one hand perfectly exactly for threads like this

A thousand times yes

I don't need to type all the time user

I mean he has some experience with parenthood since he's raised an AI he accidentally created by having unprotected interfacing with a fridge. Depends on the celestial being though. If they would have a problem with chaotic neutral dumpster cyborgs I don't know why she even asked.

he was one of his vassal, and therefore bound to go to war for his liege.
Some kind of minor nobility stuff

dubs/trips of truth
the final ending with the judgement was cringey
such a shame, it was a good and original anime

Robot mommy is cute!
Cute!

Oh my god, I remember watching that anime. That ending was super weird, but the monster designs were AAA.

Also, Mary is cute CUTE I SAY

There was actually a novel called Paladin of the End similar to this, there were a couple of chapters translated although I did not check up on it in like 1-2 years.

It will have to ask someone else, my character is a dude.

Well he just adopted an orphan girl so if there's no actual carrying of the baby then why the heck not
I just hope when they grows up they don't learn about that period where he had a succubus girlfriend.

>My character is a female paladin.

No thank you I already saw Shingeki No Bahamut season 2

>Request: Organic not refer to this unit as "mommy"
>>Organic denies request
That's adorable.

best mom

does it come with hot celestial dickings or is it some bullshit virgin birth?

Either/or