As greedy ass wallstreet banker faggots going to short BTC futures and bring it to sub 7k level we're going to see all...

As greedy ass wallstreet banker faggots going to short BTC futures and bring it to sub 7k level we're going to see all alts bloom so this is just a reminder to be in at least 10 different alt's for 2018 so you can make it bruhs.
>just pick your poison and HODL

why is link not on here

remove iota with raiblocks

XRB missing

whats railfucks ?

why is it so comfy to never, ever see any of my long term holds mentioned in these threads?

Because we operate on another level.

>not knowing new king

>he doesn't hold bitconnect

I fail to see the motive for these seemingly altruistic posts. Why do need others to follow your half baked investment advice?

>inb5 I’m trying to help people, user

user, what r ur opinions on NEO and OMG ?

where's DOGE?

>no REQ
kek

>Tether

Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero are the only alts that matter. Everything else is a copycat PnD scheme. Buying these useless tokens gives them importance and validation while hurting the entire crypto movement as a whole making it look like a joke. I understand many of you have made massive gains from pumps but, come on, hold onto something with actual credibility.

I feel like every trader should have one serious long term hold....mine's OMG. I'll go to the grave with it because it's the most undervalued coin in crypto.

>GE, Exxon, Citi and Monsanto are the only stocks that matter. Everything else is a copycat PnD scheme. Buying these useless startup companies gives them importance and validation while hurting the entire stock market movement as a whole making it look like a joke. I understand many of you have made massive gains from pumps but, come on, hold onto something with actual credibility.

>No FunFair
>No HST
>No ADA

> Everything else is a copycat PnD scheme
Really? Everything?? Come now, user. Be reasonable

Not true, factom is that

>greedy ass wallstreet banker faggot detected

Whats so good about OMG ?