Deepbrain Chain Now On KuCoin - 10x Moon Mission Thread Part 2

Public sale had 0,9 bil coins and presale had 600m. So there are currently ~1bil coins in circ. Current coin price is 7c == ~68-70mil MC
This was about $15 million.

Asian markets opening up + AI + only $15 million market cap + Strong team (all leaders in field). Currently at 6 cents. We will see 20 cents tomorrow, and then more once it's listed on Houbi in 3 days (6th largest exchange in Asia).

Moon mission anyone? You can buy this on kucoin.com via ethereum pairin ($DBC). As people find out about this on social media i.e. discord, telegram, twitter, etc. it's going to hit FOMO.

Still time to get in on the 3-10x mission folks!

71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/

Artificial Intelligence (AI) with blockchain technology
Under the radar for most investors (they don’t need much marketing to sell out)
Parent company has 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens.
Won 1st out of 30 companies who competed in recent AI competition
Was under the radar as many didn't find out too late
2nd Large ICO right after RedPulse
Sold out in 3.5 hours.
Will list on 3 exchanges on Dec 23 (Huobi, Kucoin and LBank)
Small market cap ask (~$15M at time of ICO)

It's a mineable coin, the idea behind it is that miners supply computational power to the network and receive DBC as compensation. Therefore it doubles up as both a data computation technology and also a data trading platform. DBC uses the privacy and efficiency of the blockchain technology to make AI computational demands much cheaper for businesses. They claim 5000 AI firms were born in the past 5 years, and of a $20b cost, 20-30% of that was spent on computational power. DBC aims to cut that figure by 70%, solving a real problem in the AI field through blockchain.

Key Points:
Backed by NEO Council
Houbi listing On MONDAY
Small market cap (currently at $60 million)
Real world use cases are easy to identify in AI field

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/
deepbrainchain.org/pc/DeepBrainChainWhitepaper.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strapped in for another PRL / BNTY Kucoin Mission.

All aboard cunts

Just bought another $30,000 (375,000 DBC) of this. Easy money.

This coin, btw, is comparable to Golem, which has a market cap at the moment of $650 million: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/

This will easily 2-10x.

The exchange listing stuff is outdated. It is already listed on Kucoin, but it was made effective today. Also, Huobi is still not listed (no idea on LBank)

Once it lists on more chinese markets this is gonna blow.

why does their website have 404 error?
im scared

I see no 404. Just slow loading.

can you try accesing through your phone? maybe it's that

PRL bout to fucking moon. 10mil marketcap should be 100 mil.

Took out my BNTY profits to get into this coin, thanks for the post and once this gets more attention I'm expecting a 2x or 3x within a week for sure.

Nah bro, it's working

Just bought 150k. Is that enough to make it anons

deepbrainchain.org/pc/DeepBrainChainWhitepaper.pdf

>2018 Q1

1. DeepBrain Chain team annual summary conference

2. DeepBrain skills store supports DBC purchasing skills and services

3. DeepBrain Chain promotion and vendor access

4. The third phase of the R & D of the associated artificial intelligence operating system
module combined with the blockchain application is completed

5. DeepBrain Chain platform is officially on the chain, with all open source codes, and the
mining software is released

After red pulse I will never buy into any neo icos that get shilled here. This doesn't sound that great honestly

yup

panicking 2bh

It's going to hit 20 cents to 50 cents by Monday/Tuesday. Easy gains. More people are going to go on this as the day goes, autard Pajeets.

IM DOWN 8 DOLLARS ALREADY

I SHOULDVE JUST SOLD AT A MINOR LOSS AND BOUGHT THE DIP

more fud by a pajeet. Keep trying to accumulate your rupees faggots.

Yep, only anons that read this posts early get to actually ride the huge gains, whilst others hop on too late making less profit. Just wait for the normies to buy the shit out of this

Sit on this a few weeks, come back and tell us how you x20 after

do I buy this with the ETH pair or BTC pair?

this shit is going to hit 0.10$ easy

Or better yet sit on it 1 year and tell us how you x500

Huuuge sell wall.

Buy now or will it dip!?

Fake walls, both sell and buy. All coins where whales reside have them.

Keep accumulating. This is just whales trying to prevent this from climbing. Remember only 800 major investors bought up most of this in less than3 hours. That's $20,000 per person. This is a safe coin.

how come fake sell walls? They wouldn't want people to buy more? Thus increasing price for them to sell later? How does that work, i'm about to buy in if you shill me brother

KuCoin so slow atm can't even buy in haha

They're trying to bring down the price so they can buy more at a discount.

They don't want the price to rise so they can buy cheap.

gotcha... duh i knew that
tryna catch a dip

buy in price? 91? Good?

It's finally on coinmarketcap.

Circulating supply wasn't aggregated so total market cap isn't listed.

We might not hit 91 again for the DBC/ETH pairing. I'd buy in now if anything. It's only going to go up.

It's now up on coinmarket cap HOLY SHIT:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/#charts

where the fuck is the kucoin chart for this shit.

you ADHD fucks, hop back into bnty. we arent done yet. then hop in this shit

niceeee

If you want to join the ride without spending any money you can register on KuCoin using "1eaya" as a referral code and they will credit you 100 DBC for FREE.

Since Deepbrain Chain was JUST listed today on coinmarketcap, it will show the chart in 24 hours.

This is going to make FOMO happen even more now. Better buy in before it's too late. BNTY is for faggots who want to hold bags at this point.

source about huobi?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/

Fuckin chink site lagged my order. Had to cancel and buy in more expensive at 11.
W.e take me high boys

FUCK OFF.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT

they don't

if you lie you die

>not using a portion of gains from BNTY on DBC

NOT THIS SCAMCOIN AGAIN

IT'S LITERALLY BACKED BY NOTHING

if u sold bnty for this ur a faggot. this guy is tryna do what bnty does but bounty is more undervalued, has reddit behind it now, and fucking cowboy animations. look at the dbc website.

id sell like 1/6 my bnty stack max

lol, look at how it was funded. try again

Pajeet trying to spread FUD again so he can buy 300 rupees ( 15 cents) in Pajeetistan.

lmao dbc couldnt be more different than bnty

>and fucking cowboy animations
kek
chill out you fag

Fags need to be shooked out of coins for it to go higher. How else do whales emerge.

is too late to hop on board the bnty train?

BTNY is a shitcoin that is at the high. Enjoy those empty bags on the dump retards. This is a legitimat ecoin with chinese government backing + linkages with samsung/microsoft/etc. It is also an asian coin which means guarnateed money. The chinks are in a dAPP frenzy.

I dont' really give a fuck though - by all means miss out on the gravy train.

No it's going to a dollar. It's on like 2 obscure exchanges and is generating increasing normie hype. Absolute best case, it's a $5-10. Realistically it's $1-2.

seems to be rising really slowly though (dbc)

no, look at the front page of reddit and think about what happened to raiblocks last time that happened

Damn it worked, thanks a lot

BNTY is a shitcoin made by an autistic 16 year old kid (i shit you not) and his dad. They made some cartoon, my little brony cartoons which appeals to allt he autistic pajeets on here that are making cowboy bebop references.

THIS is a legitimate dAPP platform for NEO with china government approval.

The CHINKS love cryptocurrency - and will buy this up.

Enjoy your bags buying bounty at the high. It will die out in a few days.

There's a reason why 800 people spent on average buying out the ICO at an average of $20,000 per person.

Whales have bought this and it's geared for stable success.

Screen cap this faggot.

Is KuCoin fucking up for anyone else?

look how hard this dude is trying. crypto shouldnt be that hard. lmaooo. also this shit is like 60 70 mil cap already

Yes but the site is shit and garbage. Does anyone know will those sellwalls make the price drop to 110 - 115? I couldn't invest that time due to the fucking laggy site.

We just knocked down 3 sale walls of 300k each. NoW at 120

its already up

site is slow as hell though. probably too many users incoming

Keep crying, schlomo.

Enjoy your anime coin on the way down, and burning your parents' money, weeb.

Order books look suspicious as fuck. I want on, but this looks like whales trying to unload bags.

are you retarded? I like this coin, but it has a 10bil supply. Thats 5x iota. You are literally suggesting this coin is going to top ten with this statement.

he's talking about bnty, that would take it to 100mil

More FUD. Those coins are locked and burnt you idiot. Pajeet you need to work harder in call center.

I just bought $40,000 worth. OP is legit.

No clue when to hop on the train, I could only buy 2k of DBC when it was like 90. Should I wait for it to dip? Don't want to rush things out but I also want to ride to the moon.

You srsly think this guy would invest 1m in something that wasn't worth it?

We're in the accumulation phase by whales, and Pajeets, folks. Same thing happened with Bounty, but bounty is a shit coin. This is on the NEO platform. Who do you want to believe in? Some reddit autists with $5 in their account? Or the 800 whales that spend on average of $20,000 each for the 11 million ICO market cap.

That's why you're poor, and you go to state college, autards.

I do beleive this guy could somehow fuck me over and take my money though

nigga looks like an insect
praying mantis looking nigga

Volatility, they want to make some money along the way...

Also imagine when this shit hits a real exchange....

Nigger, that is fucking Vitalik. The god who made Ethereum. You shut your affirmative action mouth. Don't you have some Pajeet liquor convenience store to rob some condamns, and a Colt 45?

DOES NO ONE ON BIZ REALIZE MARKET CAP = CIRCULATING COINS X PRICE

CIRCULATING
CIRCULATING
NOT LOCKED
NOT BURNED
CIRCULATING.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TRADING CRYPTO AND NOT AWARE OF THIS

Big . if . true
Otherwise good shill,
>i'm in

Is it too late to invest now?

No, but I smell something fishy on the order books. Whales are probably artificially creating buy walls to raise the praise.

The total coins are FROZEN. It's just Pajeets trying to spread FUD so they can accumulate rupees.

The 600m was private sale in China happened months ago. Neo bought part of it. The team confirmed that they have at least 12 months lock up. The presale and crowdsale all come out of the 900m tokens.

Never

PICKED UP AT 0.000060ETH HAHAHAHAHA

HGAHAHAHAHAHGAGAGAHAHA

Thanks, I've been trading for a year and was not aware of it

No dude it just started. Barely went up

What is the circ supply? I can't find it anywhere?

If you're looking to buy - this will hit 20-50 cents very shortly. Find a good entry point, and just hold. Solid platform.

I made an order of 0.000119 but I can't cancel it since it shows nothing on the orders page. What the fuck do I do?

Cry

Damn I love getting signed out and having to sign back in 20 times

nice bought 100k

( : D)

chill out and watch your gainz grow

same dude im getting kinda pissed

already in bro

DeepBros. What is the maximum price we are looking at by Q1 2018? Chances of company collapse? Disclosure i'm hodling 2k

100k DBC holder here, will i make it?

Yeah getting JUSTED by KuCoin here, can't even buy for fucks sake

THIS WEBSITE IS FUCKING GARBAGE

FUCK SAKES. I don't know if my order has gone through, meanwhile it's jumped to 128. Can't fucking sign in after trying 10 more times. Get the fucking auth code, then that lags out, then signing in again. BOYS I AM GETTING RUSTLED.

DEEPBRAIN-GAINZ