Fiends are ugly and inhuman, to reflect the ugliness of their souls

>fiends are ugly and inhuman, to reflect the ugliness of their souls
>except for succubi

What's their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moisturizing

A steady diet of semen.

Effort.

They're quite literally built for sex.

They're also ugly, but they project glamour that makes you think they're beautiful. Just like the fey.

Make up.

Their tragedy is that they are created, programmed and actively forced to seduce and kill by the very same powers that keep them alive since their creation, while being well intentioned and compassioned souls, and thus, mind-blowingly beautiful.

They want to die to avoid hurting more innocents, but even that is denied to them because their free will is actively being tempered with.

Succubi are all victims, just as much as their preys.

Shapechanging. Unless you find monstrous women with horns and claws and bat wings and whatnot attractive.

At a certain threshold, makeup becomes evil.

Most fiends/demons/devils/etc. are happy to murder humans as soon as possible so dont bother hiding their appearance, while succubi like the 'hunt' so pretty up to do it.

They are natural shape shifters so appear as what ever the person finds the most tempting and attractive so as to tempt them.

Succubi are less interested in destruction as they are corruption. They aren't just looking to kill you, they want to corrupt you, own your soul, suck you dry, and render you dependent upon them.

Basically they are the Yandere's Yandere. Hell they probably invented the who genre as a way to brag about their accomplishments.

Regularly eating the souls of mortals. A succubus that hasn't eaten in a year looks ugly as sin. They only look hot while they are still 'absorbing' the souls of their more recent meals.

Plastic soul surgery.

Bingo, right on the money. A subtle mental probe picks up what their target prey finds most attractive and the daemon projects that over itself.
Classic spiritual trickster technique.

Who says they want to kill you? They offer sex in exchange for a little vitality. Everything in moderation, and you'll be fine.

It's not their fault some people can't control themselves, and frankly it's not good for business to have the super clingy types hanging around all the time anyway.

limp dicked asian detected.
lrn to christian mythology

there is a special feces encrusted sex pit waiting for you in hell.

not real, their eyes aren't even the same shape.

Depends on the writers. IIRC don't most succubi that aren't in a hentai suck all your life dry through sex even once?

Yes. And sometimes they also cut the penis off as well.

asians love fake eyelashes that push their eyes open more to look more western.

That's actually pretty rare. There's a lot of using sex to corrupt people and to eventually steal their souls, but the whole "turn them into a husk" thing doesn't even make all that much sense, mythologically speaking. With them being used to explain night emissions and strange pregnancies, them husking you would definitely be way more scary and take prominence.

Succubi are ugly too, but they cover it up with magic.

They're not ugly or grotesque to YOU, a fleshy human covered in mud, but to a majority of races in hell and heaven, they're repulsive. Succubus are an exaggerated parody. And more than likely, you would be disgusted by a succubus if you weren't thinking with your dick while looking at it. A succubus is a parody that I like to compare with Baroque and Rococo style and architecture. Baroque is the ornate, detailed, geometric-heavy, and, to this day, breath-taking art and architecture you still see to this day. Rococo is, aptly, what you think of when you picture a renaissance whore-house. Pastel walls, misshapen rooms, painted on details instead of crafting, tiny windowless rooms, and a style that claims to be minimalist when, put next to baroque, looks empty and lacking. Sure the bright colors and novelty of the uneven structure/painting is entertaining but is nothing of body or substance. Hell, even the name Rococo is a parody of the word Baroque. A Succubus is the same thing, but for women. Once you truly sit down and look at a succubus, past the tits and ass, you see something so basic and elementary, something with the intelligence of a child and has very little difference than your hand with a dirty picture taped to the back.

They're ugly, you just have to look harder.

Pic related.

My hand is lacking in the tits-and-ass-having department and it still gets plenty of use, I think it'll be fine.

>succubi posting on Veeky Forums
you heard it here first folks

>They're ugly, you just have to look harder.

I found true ugliness, and it's in the heart of art critics.

So the one on the left is the garbage one right?

Makes sense. This place is almost a perfect target for succubi to pray on.

Dicks.

I see it as more like hitting up a gas station for snacks
like, it's not your first choice, and you'll probably feel greasy after, but it's quick and easy and filling enough for when you can't get anything else.

>Succubi, aliens, hornets, wasps, spiders, crabs, octopi, squids, dogs, cats, and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart all post on Veeky Forums
Who else? Come on, step forward.

Only if you're a dirty jacobin

Well.... I'm jewish

Skinwalker.

They also have something like sticky tak that they put on their eyelids to make them rounder and more open.

Maybe you should pick examples that don't look identical?

Illusion magic.

Most fiends are direct and to the point. They want to smash you, or drown you, or grind you into their stews. Their methods are brutal, immediate, and as subtle as a dump truck full of burning donkeys.

Succubi kill you from the inside out. Sometimes it takes them longer, sometimes they suck your soul out through your dick the first time. And so all of their ugliness is accordingly on the inside, so they can successfully woo you to get to that point.

>Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
For fuck's sake, I'm tired of this meme. It was never funny. Mozart died 3 centuries ago. Even if Mozart could live to be 300 fucking years old, what makes you idiots think I would post on this toxic website?

Good on the piano but not so great covering yourself up are you, you wig wearing Ponce.

>fantasy sucubi
>christian mythology

But user, they look the same.

Screw the topic, post Cestree.

I'd screw THAT topic.

Time traveler

Uhm...I understand that its a shitpost, but according to Christianity (excluding Ethiopian meme denominations), Angels (including fallen) are Asexual and there is no such thing as succubi in the first place.

I'll counter your parade of Cestrees with a wall of Cestrees.

Fiends just LOOK ugly. Most are rocking high cha scores that can compete with similar level celestials and outsiders.

Succubi are basically built for social interaction, and as such are attractive AND charismatic.

But celestials and outsiders both can compete with fiends and typically are wiser chooses. As succubuses, tend to suck out levels and/or life energy.

0/10 too much loss of life to consider

Guys, seriously, the DC on this spot check is 15 at most, and we got a circumstantial bonus of at +5 from in addition to our inherent bonuses from being painters (of models) and architects (of worlds), or at least adjacent to them.

How are you failing this badly?

They are ugly inside, user, once you get in your soul never gets out.

Here's your problem user, you haven't artificially added more souls.

You mean you don't?

>Unless you find monstrous women with horns and claws and bat wings and whatnot attractive.
Are you retarded or shitposting? That why most of them are attracted in the first place! Or do you think that their """personality""" is attractive?

Christians borrowed and then totally rewrote Jewish theology on angels/demons. Borrowing heavily from pagan religions of the time. So what anime and hentai does with the legends now is no different than what Christians themselves did 2000 years ago.

Nearly every culture has some mythology about higher beings, some good, some malevolent, and some in between. Many include fetishy sex beings because magical realm has been around since the dawn of human history because in turn humans are creative and horny.

So chill the fuck out. Don't be a purist about what amounts to edition wars over mythology.

First of all, Christianity didn't borrow anything from Old testament Jewish theology, but inherited it, as it is the continuation of Old Testament faith.
Second, excluding art and iconography, paganism didnt influence Christian Theology at all (Unless of course you consider the fact that some CF's used Arguments of Plato and Aristotle to support Christian dogmas and influence and borrowing). You fell for "Zeitgeist movie" meme.
Third, Modern Theology of Judaism is altered severely and doesnt coincide with old testament faith. This began when Talmud was completed with many suspicious agadot and reached its peak with Kabbalah. Since then you can see statements, such as some demons being offsprings of humans and succubi, like Asmodai that of David and Agrat bat mahlat, that is not supported by old testament.
And finally, if you seriously responded to a shitpost, I would test my self on autism, if I were you.

I'm not even the one you are quoting but thats just dumb, user, thats not a mostrous women, thats a chick with sexy bits poking out.

You do realize that Veeky Forums has basically ascended in sexual choices right?

The ugliest demon in the world and a fatguy would be ok with it.

I've found in life that a lot of incredibly hot slutty chicks are actually kind of ugly if you look past the clothes and open displays of sexuality. Sexy is an attitude as much as it is appearance.

With men it's not even something people deny. Lots of ugly guys get plenty of attention from women. Same reason: attitude, and they offer (or imply that they can offer) things the other sex wants. Especially if they carry an air that everyone else wants them, and that what they offer is forbidden. It's only afterwards that you notice that they're not actually that hot or have all that much going for them.

When I think of men and women like that, the most common quote afterward from the people they take advantage of is, "What was I thinking?"

Is this monstrous enough for you?

>tfw too in/tg/ent for this shit

Now you are getting the point, now we got a monster with women bits poking out, which is fine.

would stop my hormones to bang/10

>women with horns and claws and bat wings and whatnot attractive.
Does this fulfills all the criteria?

It's more a question of attractiveness vs sexiness.

Most Succubi are attractive, and that's great and all. But higher demons and other outsiders are sexy. Sexiness is more of a state of being.

It's the ladies vs girls thing that scout says in expiration date.

william shatner

>william SHARTer

Thats another woman with sexy bits, user, you aren't even trying, are you?

As a rule of thumb; If you can get the same effect with a simple wannabesexy costume it probably isn't monstrous.

Here's some good monsters to replace succubuses with
>axiomite CR8 cha 20 LN
>lyrakien CR2 cha 20 CG

Pathfinder MM2 gonna look through three in a little bit.

>What's their secret?
Autism.

I guarantee that even in full dress it would be attractive. Its a Fucking women with Fucking bat wings, fucking claws and fucking horns.
Or do you think that succubi should be like slaaneshi daemonettes?

And thank you for introducing me to a new fetish

>Or do you think that succubi should be like slaaneshi daemonettes?
Exactly, maybe less /sexy demons/ and more /sexual demons/, they are supposed to be demons afterall

Mainly because they're fap fantasies, and men are willing to get away with A LOT in order to not tarnish their image of women (consider this: Lorena Bobbit never went to prison for cutting her husband's dick off, because in the eyes of the judge somehow she was the real victim).

If you want some in-canon reason, I'd personally fluff it in the sense that they ARE as ugly as most other demons if not uglier. They just appear beautiful and seductive, though someone with high enough willpower and V I R T U E (like a paladin) can easily peer through them and see the ugliness that lies underneath kind of like with real women.

Didn't know I was a fiend until now

I looked the case up on wiki. It says that the husband has had a history of causing physical and mental abuse, which nobody disagrees on. One could argue that maiming is crossing the line, but I sympathize with the woman since I would probably get a little violent too if somebody put too much control over my life.
I remember hearing about a kidnapping and rape resulting in the kidnapper getting his dick cut off. In that case I feel the guy deserved it for taking such risks to to horrible things to someone.
The Catherine Kieu case seems to be the most fucked up because of how much effort she went through to do it. The perpetrator also had an abusive childhood that made her fucked up.

>I remember hearing about a kidnapping and rape resulting in the kidnapper getting his dick cut off
Was that the Bobbit case? No? Then how does that change anything? How does that change the fact that the woman got away scott-free and the man ended up becoming a walking, talking joke?

Let's do a little thought experiment: what if Lorena was the abusive one and John mauled her vagina in "self-defense" to the point where she needed hospitalization. In that case the question wouldn't be whether or not he'd go to prison, but how large his sphincter would be once he got out. You can't really argue with the facts here (huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html).

But to bring this little tirade back on topic: men will always seek a way to keep even the most heinous and immoral woman pure and innocent in their eyes. This is also why there's such an obsession with the redemption of succubi into cute and chaste waifus rather than, say, Pitlords into total bro paladin.

>Pitlords into total bro paladin

That sounds pretty sweet. My Jesus character was basically built around redeeming things. Hard job though.

I don't disagree that women tend to get lighter sentences for similar crimes that men commit
What I find strange is I hear fictional cases of female antagonists redeemed by a male, which can be boiled down to cynically as "she makes my peepee hard so she must be good deep-down". I also hear of real life cases of horrible felons getting fanmail from females, some of which express a desire to get into a deep relationship such as marriage. I'm not really sure what gets their cunnies all moist.
Key words in the previous paragraph: fictional, real life. Those are not equivalents and I'm not trying to. My question is are there guys in real life who are attracted to real evil women, and why are there women who find certain felons hot? Do those women seek to redeem him? Are there men that like women for their evilness?

bump

A woman with a long neck, big deal.

>Skinwalker.
I to am a fleshy meatbag...

DAMN IT B1-TCH, QUIT BLOWING OUR COVER!

>reflect the ugliness of their souls
Obviously it's due to a steady diet of the souls of others user, more souls they've nommed, hotter they are

2pac

Cestree's jammies are cute! Just like everything else about her!

>nce you truly sit down and look at a succubus, past the tits and ass, you see something so basic and elementary, something with the intelligence of a child and has very little difference than your hand with a dirty picture taped to the back.
Well I'm sorry we're not complex enough for you, but you don't have to be mean about it!

Well he's not wrong you know. Succubi are basically made for their bodies.

Luck out and become a lilitu.

that was quite rude of you, actchualily

I would like to argue that succubi are a bit smarter than a child however as the ones in the MM have 16 int.

>Once you truly sit down and look at a succubus, past the tits and ass, you see something so basic and elementary, something with the intelligence of a child and has very little difference than your hand with a dirty picture taped to the back.
Well, it depends on a setting. If you follow a Christian type of demonology, that demons are fallen angels, they are highly intelligent. Sure they are likely most retarded beings in existence in the long run and in big picture, but still...

Could someone do a hardboiled noir detective Cestree? With a trenchcoat and a fedora? I would, but I’m a lousy artist.