Autistic Oyster devs crashing the price you better buy PRL now

Dumb fucking brock doesn't know how to say shit the aspie retard. In the dev channel he's actually doing work and then tells everyone he's typing too much in chat. That shit will be $2 in a few days when he announces the next exchanges which they already paid for. Dumb ass sites coming tomorrow and testnet dates. Buy up now or cry later

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/oysterprotocol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All in senpai, ready for the ride of my life.

Not even slightly worried.

Pearls cant be drowned
>all in

why don't you buy some for me

sold for deep brain

oh shit let me buy a coin that crashed 50% and is still crashing

I only have five hundred

Holding it though because i believe in it

I want to buy more but 500 is a very plush number

This will fucking moon. less than 14 days for testnet and it has a 12 mil market cap. Pajeets been shilling some fucking brain coin without knowing what the fuck it does.

buy high sell low - you da man.

By the way PRL going to moon way more than DBG

are you retarded
Its still holding the same position since a few days now.
Tried to moon but went back again.
Market cap is small enough for things like these to happen in an isntant you retard. It isnt even considered mooning when its +50%

>sells an actually legit project to chase a pajeet pump and dump

alright how many of your bags do you want me to buy?

Alright, I dollar averaged down. I have utter faith in holding ever since COLX took off.

testnet will never go live their project doesn't exist, github is EMPTY

nice dubs. It's legit

>buying low is a bad thing

lmao you fell for the low-effort FUD like the brainlet you are. Go to their github right now, you'll see that it's updated at least a few times a week.

Active telegram as well. Bruno is on daily to update PRL holders.

You were going to the wrong github idiot

github.com/oysterprotocol

a link for everyone else

fucking shittier project like req value at 10x this before their gui testnet garbage dropped and people are selling this for pennies lmao. not to mention it is on an exchange that is currently blowing up hard

Kucoin is so fucking shitty. Constantly logs you out. Takes 5 attempts for the sign in to work, then another 3 attempts for the fucking auth code. Jesus fuck!

woops meant to quote

The growth is insane. They can't keep up. Just imaging when they list XRB and IOTA

those brainlets who sold under 1$ will be here in 3 days posting pink wojacks blaming everyone for their weak hands

pretty much this

I'll throw in $700 or so when it's on a real exchange, hopefully binance

This is the distribution phase. Look at LINK and POWR to see what your future holds.

ITT: brainlets who bought at .70 and now looking for a way out

Already up 5% and rising

Look around you, how many people in this thread share your viewpoint?

Stay poor Veeky Forums

I bought it at .15 and if the trend continues that's where it'll be tommorow at this hour. I want to believe in the coin but I'm not willing to go down with the ship

It was only $0.15 before any big exchange. IT will not see anything close to that again.

Got in at 0.07 and been buying the dips since. I cannot wait for 2018 and this coin.

If you're thinking about it do not wait and buy now, price has stabilized around .40

>legit project

Have you spent 5 minutes to think with that walnut brain to realise how much of a shitcoin this actually is?

What's your argument besides pure fud?

Next year maybe lad. When I get another 10k% increase

time to buy

>we're going to mine coins off peoples web browsers through our one line of code like it hasn't been tried a million times
>having anything to do with this coin wont have your site blacklisted to hell and back
>implying people wont get confido'd again because they never understood how the tech works or how it was destined to fail

Go ahead, just try and refute this post with logical points. I'll wait.

>Ask for permissions/opt-in, limit CPU usage
>Work with Anti-Virus companies to ensure no blacklisting occurs
>Already created POC

>confido

why does everyone compare any coin they don't like to an ICO scam? it doesn't make any sense.

>Hes fudding YET another turbomoon coin

>Doesn't understand the point of advertisements
>Still doesn't know PRL is a decentralized storage ledger
>"Why would anyone want to drive a car if it scares all the horses!"
You can't see the forest for the trees, user

>$700
>by the time it hits binance $700 gets you 140 pearls

lolling all day