Portfolio thread. I figure my position in ICX will push me over $200K by the end of January...

Portfolio thread. I figure my position in ICX will push me over $200K by the end of January, at which point I will diversify into 4-5 different coins for Q1 2018.

Thoughts?

>Thoughts
Remember to hop onto KNC and some good Dex coins for Q1 2018. I have a feeling Q1 and Q2 2018 will be big for Dex coins. ZRX is a good consideration too.

vechain is the comfiest 2018 hodl

I was thinking of getting into Blocknet, depending on how well ICX does me in January. If you have 5000 BLOCK you can set up a masternode which just generates an absurd amount of passive income. I believe it's the best ROI you can get in crypto right now.

But 5000 BLOCK would be around 180K right now. :(

What portfolio app is this?

App called Delta

here u go. I am same icx as u. good portfolio for next 6 months.

That 150k in icx could be 200k in a couple of days.End of jan it could 5x.Dont forget how undervalued it is and how much good news is ahead.

I have about 25k ICX as I’m balls deep too. I’m still mad because I had a large position in XRP and ADA that I both sold literally the day before they all mooned and was too scared to FOMO in. Everyday all I can think about is if I didn’t fucking sell id have over 100k of these fuckers and finally become a whale. I guess thats what greed will to do you.

My plan is to hold these fuckers til atleast February. I don’t know if diversifying will actually be that beneficial but I could be wrong.

IMO a lot of these DEX may or may not take off. I feel like ICX has a sure shot. I’ll probably hold that until another solid coin comes. Or quickly sell off and go into the coins that get listed on Coinbase

nigga. I had 500k ada, bought at 420 sat and sold at 320 sat. similarly 750k xvg bought at 80 sat sold at 160 sat. xrp 70k at one point sold at loss. if help all those i would have make 1 mill by now. u know y it happened , just becuase not holding this. finally pf like like this. no regrets , in crypto all shit happens. hold is good meme when u deal with above 6 figure. chasing moon missions is good for the guys for 4, 5 digit pfs.

what platforms are you using to buy/sell?

Anyone know what the second percentage in gray is on Delta?

Why so much NAS user?

This fucking marketing can't be real, right? Why do people even go to work? Been here two days and already made what I make in a month and that's because I'm a poorfag.

When did u start?

I believe in their team, idea is unique and solid.
> founders from antashares
> own blockchain
> sub chains
> google of blockchains.
> testnet going live next week
>mainnet end of Q1.
> low supply, circ supply 40 mill

I believe once it hit western exchanges , it may do at least 5-10x.

its hard to believe people are browsing biz with 150k in their accounts but i turned £60 into £300 just off of stellar (xlm) so who knows. I wish i had more money to put into this

late to da party

should i sell my XLM and buy ICX?

Now this is some top tier diversification

Only 10k doge. ONLY 10K DOGE!

>Six dinosaurs and ETH
It's like you don't want to make it any further

Not sure if serious but thanks anyway.

I got those as a joke Christmas present from my sister. Not sure if I should actually buy more, I'm kinda happy with my portfolio right now.

I'm open to recommendations, user.

Am I fuvked???

all i want to do is catch a moon mission once in my life...

Unironically looking for constructive feedback. Should I bail out of XLM and FUN to consolidate into ICX? Advice appreciated.

Might hit 6 figures by EOY

Lol nothing but shitcoins.

Once Kucoin gets Binance level volume trading, those shares are gonna be worth a lot because of the dividends.

FUN is your only hope

Yea gonna hold onto these for a bit. At least until XRB is announced for Binance.

Beginner here. How do you make a portfolio