Which is the best class and why is it Paladin?

Which is the best class and why is it Paladin?

>tfw no harem of lolis

>having a loli harem
>not letting loli love eachother

>not letting loli love eachother

Who said i wouldn't

But like... how do any of those titles fit the corresponding lolis?

Well, the bard is being flirtatious and the paladin is flustered by her advances which sort of fits the generic archetypes.

I don't get the rest of them.

Wizard has a hat and is showing off a book. Swordmage is showing interest in the book. Druid has a stuffed animal. Cleric is promoting peace, Sorceress is being a showoff. Rogue clearly stole those glasses from the Wizard

Some of us don't want to fuck children or things that look like children.

Me with the cookie.

Well sure, bad that's a bad reaction image for that, because corndogs are delicious.

Where are the bard's pants

And yet you still come here, to shit in my living room. I don't come to YOUR house to shit in YOUR living room.

Where do you think you're posting? Because it's not imgur.

Bards have pants?

They can't very well take off pants they're not wearing, now can they? It's like some people don't think about the most basic things!

I like to think that this post is how the thought-process of someone autistic on Veeky Forums goes.

A normal poster would just see OPs pic, notice that he doesn't like it, move on to a thread he is interested in.
Autists and newfags from reddit however have to establish every single time you should stop liking what don't like in a thread about the thing they don't like.

I might

>not being a constant ready state
SHIT BARD

Nonsense. All of us here want to fuck children or things that look like children.

>he wants to fuck children instead of things that look like children but pass the harkness test

do you like cookie dough?

Because they get Aura of Protection, duh.

>Give +5 to saving throws to yourself and everyone within 10 feet
>Reduce chance of failing a death saving throw to 1/5

A few levels later you become immune to being charmed/frightened and give that to everyone, too. And don't even get me started on Oathbreaker's Aura of Hate.

>Rolling around with a team of souped-up Zombies

mmmm... midgets....

I did a setting where faith was everything. If enough people believed your sword was magic, it was. If you could convince the universe you could throw fireballs, you could.

This naturally made paladins (okay, paladins didn’t exactly exist since it was classless, but any character with strong faith and belief in their righteousness) goddamn terrifying. The BBEG was a dude in the paladin mold who believed himself invincible in combat, so he was functionally immortal. No magic powers aside from the belief that righteousness could never be defeated and a strong sword arm. But he could defeat entire armies simply because everyone thought he couldn’t be beaten.

Defeating him involved finding a magic sword and accomplishing feats so ridiculously over the top that its legend grew to the point where even the dude who believed himself invincible could conceivably believe that maybe possibly it could scratch him under the right circumstances, which would erode his faith.

I guess

What if I want to be said child?

Wizard
>rad spells
>get away with being a bit eccentric
>can reliably get immortality
>no system of ethics required

If people on Veeky Forums just moved on whenever they saw something they disliked and never paid it any heed, trolling would have never become a cornerstone of Veeky Forums board culture.

Veeky Forums has always been about shitting over whatever you dislike whenever you see it.

I guess?

>fucking never

Oh, did you guys mean Legal/Pseudo Loli?
My bad.

Are squids legal?

Bard a slut

a SLUT

That particular one?
I dunno, it'd first depend on bestiality laws, I'd think. Like where's the cutoff? is it 50% squid? does the harkness test help matters? [slow spiral into madness]

if loving a paladin isn't pure, I don't know what is