Hey Veeky Forums, /twg/ from Veeky Forums here

Hey Veeky Forums, /twg/ from Veeky Forums here.

Can Lizardmen fuck?

>>/trash/

No really, the scaly threads are usually there.

No

They come from breeding pools of biological soup created by The Old Ones.

Yeah, no, I get that, but that doesn't mean they can't have dicks, yeah?

Men have nipples despite not being able to produce milk.

Lizards are are asexual biological robots. They spawn from primordial soup. It strongly resembles abiogenesis but it works because fuck you magic

They are an engineered servant race created by a species with trans-dimensional portal tech, who orchestrated everything about their genome, and decided they wanted them to only be created by a chemical soul of their own design.

They do not, have dicks.

Nope.
Not even in AoS

>They are an engineered servant race created by a species with trans-dimensional portal tech, who orchestrated everything about their genome, and decided they wanted them to only be created by a chemical soul of their own design.

Yeah, but Elves have dicks and they were formed by the Old Ones too

>Men have nipples despite not being able to produce milk.
Do you understand why male babies are born with nipples

Elves were created to be a race. Lizardmen were created to be construction equipment.

this picture and this file name do not apply to the thread. there is a definite answer, which has been given.

oh boy another
>uh l-le cuckfu xD
thread
No.

Fuck this

I'mma write my own fanfiction where a Lizardman is spawned with a mutation and no one understands it until one day a human slave they've captured from Swamp Town points out that it looks like a dick.

feel free. Maybe i'll jack off to it some day. Doesn't change reality.

3 stages of smut
> what if xxxx had a dick/tits
> is it canon?
> FUCK CANON, im making a smut with blackjack and hookers

Lizo's are still around in AoS?

They're basically Order daemons now.

Yes

Source

No, but don't let that stop you. Follow your dreams, it's what I do.

Overlord, lizardmen arc

Surely they still shit, though, to dump waste. It is therefor reasonable to assume they have a hole near their lower abdomen.

please, user, do tell me which answer is the "definitive" one. I could use a chuckle.

It's called a Cloaca

>Not making your perfectly sculptured warriors have huge slongs to satisfy their makers between the fighting

In Total Warhammer 2 I found a Lizardmen general called Klo'aca.

I call it Close Enough.

Elves were an uplifted species, not created from whole-cloth like the Lizardmen.

Well the definitive fact is that the OP is referring to the Warhammer Fantasy setting, which you'd have realized if you weren't a fuck-boy

>Surely they still shit, though, to dump waste.
Actually it's more likely the old ones designed them to be perfectly efficient.

We know saurus can stand guard for hundreds of years without eating or moving. Old one tech's just that good.

works for me.

>can stand guard for hundreds of years without eating or moving.
Whaaat? Source on this, I don't remember reading anything like that in the army book.

Same people that made orks made them, so I say...no

>Men have nipples despite not being able to produce milk.

Holy fucking shit learn some goddamn biology you fucking retard.

That's the whole point of writing you dumb fuck.

Check up on Temple Guard. I remember my buddy who plays Lizards mentioning something similar.

sounds like he was exaggerating a bit

>/twg/

You went down the shitter the moment fantasy came out.

Whilst I appreciate and wholehearted agree with the premise that merely by reading the thread the user in question could have ascertained an answer that it was Warhammer Lizardmen, I do however find your use of the term fuck-boy to be cringey. This is Veeky Forums, not Tumblr. Using that term demeans you as a user and us as a board. Next time use faggot.

>/v/ filth asking about Warhammer Fantasy

I want TWfags to go away.

Nah

>GW cocksucker calls someone filth

Fucking warmbloods saying Lizardmen legendart endurance is a myth. Stay out of my jungle too.

To upsert canon?

/v/ please go back to your board. This is for actual fans of WH.

Nothing about what you said works that way and no
They're more biological golums or meat robots than living beings, they were never designed to reproduce normally, and lack any vestigial bits. sadly

>Veeky Forums
>actual fans of WH.

Its not longer that I think

warhammer races were specifically created to not allow this heresy

Spoken like a true fuck boy

Well, I don't know about shitting or eating, but Kroq-Gar fought daemons non-stop for literally hundreds of years without resting.

They don't need to have dicks as they spawn from what are essentially magical cloning vats.
They were never hinted to have dicks or sexual interactions or urges for that matter.
There was a slann that canonically asked human and dwarf explorers allowed to enter his city how their race reproduced, along other questions of geographical and historical nature: the skink scribe didn't seem the understand the functioning nor the practicality of sexual reproduction, notifying instead the apparent role of alcoholic beverages and dark rooms as they were mentioned by both the human and the dwarf previously.

On the other hand, at least some of the creatures of lustria have parents of different gender roles and we have no reason to assume all the other similarly conventional lustrian creatures don't work the same way; this, united with the fact that at least the skinks, sauri and kroxigors were developed from previously existing lustrian creatures, may lend to the possibility of them having vestigial organs, how functional and whether male or female it would be difficult to say.
There're also some incongruous instances with the spawning pools: on some occasions the lustrian creatures known as horned ones are described as living in the wild, in one it's said to spawn from the same pool of the saurus that would ride it, we can only speculate if one version has to be considered an error or both are valid and in this last case we are left with the question of whether the reproductory organs of the wild horned one are present and functional on the one spawned by the pool, which could work as a precedence for the sexually reproducing ancestor of the lizardmen retaining its functions after the transition to the reproduction handled by the spawning pool.

No, user, they don't fuck, they are pure and not for lewds, bring your furfaggotry t the skaven or the beastmen.

Bumping for warhammer fantasy discussion

>beastmen

At least they have canon females

>le female is a human with accessories meme

uhh, I think that's kinda the whole point of the beastmen, beast+men, and all the official art makes that pretty clear.

No, they spawn from pools

Anyone can fuck, with the right equipment. If a lizardman feels like fucking something, it could put on a strap-on and go to town.

Not sure why it would feel the need to do that, tho.

>someone convinces a Saurus that fucking someone with a strap on until they can't walk is how warm bloods make peace and seal treaties

Hellloooooo masturbation time~

Needs more skinks.

In my 5e game, lizardfolk are just sapient dinosaurs. You know, deinonychus with feathers and necklaces and whatnot.

I described one as being very interested in the tiefling paladin (because of her strength and brightly-colored skin,) and she had some questions for me.

>"Can I tell what sex it is?"
>Roll me a Nature check... no, you cannot.
>"Well, you said it had a long tongue, yeah?"
>Yes.
>"And fingers, right? We'll figure out the rest. My tent, let's go."

Funny I use same rule for lizardfolk - roll nature for gender, but my party is kobolds mostly so only one dude need to roll, others know it easily...but they need to roll for gender of humans and dwarfs...and elfs, especially elfs