Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

starting a stormcast army and thinking of cool non metallic colour schemes, heres one that ive planned about doing, thoughts?

I think that cyan/turquoise is pretty hard to do if you haven't done it before, I mean it looks cool as a scheme, just throwing in my 2 cents

>Peppermint Stormcast

looks good

So I watched the Shadespire demo BoLS did. Not really feeling it. Maybe it's because they're using melee-beatstick decks, but all they do is trade blows. Not very much movement. I get that it's a deck-focused game, but at that point, why the models?

Was thinking of undercoating white and doing thin coats of gauss blaster green for the majority, im going to run fulminators and im not sure if black for the hide is going to be any good...

Not bad at all

I'm working on marble-looking stormcast
I know is not new, but I love how they look so I decided to give it a try

Guys, how do I khorne properly?
Right now I have a starter set khorne half, an extra bloodsecrator and Storm of Sigmar box. I'm also gonna get the Shadespire box so I will have 5 extra reavers or use these models to proxy khorne heroes. What Should I get next? The Start Collecting box or maybe try to get another starter set half?

Maybe some daemons?

Besides daemons you can always look into getting an ally, I have seen people using Cygors in their Khorne army to further deny wizards from casting

Do you have the Blades of Khorne battletome already? If so, I do recommend more Bloodreavers (can't have enough of those) and a box of Skullreapers (they love the Bloodstoker). Gorechosen is also a nice box and gives you a strong hero lineup for the future.

Wanderers, Sylvaneth, Tzeentch, or Grots (mostly spider)? These are my current thoughts for my army, but Death is also calling me... Why is picking something so difficult?

But is it a good idea to mix khorne mortals with daemons? I see a lot of synergy between khorne mortal units and heroes. I really like bloodletters models but I'm not sure about daemons and mortals marriage efficiency
>Do you have the Blades of Khorne battletome already
No, I'm using pdf for now. I thought that it would be wise to buy models firstly and then spend money on accessories and books but I'm sure I'm gonna buy a paper battletome one day
>I do recommend more Bloodreavers (can't have enough of those) and a box of Skullreapers (they love the Bloodstoker)
Frenzied Wartribe box seems to be a good deal. I will get an Exalted Deathbringer, 3 blood warriors to merge them with Storm of Sigmar ones (so I have an extra unit of 5) and a unit of Skullreapers
>Gorechosen is also a nice box
Yeah, I thought about Gorechosen not only for models but becuase I heard it's a great game but with shadespire release I'm not really sure what should I buy. My budget is not really big desu

Just bought some stormcast eternals! Really happy about it! You should too! ;^)

Rolled 1 (1d4)

>Wanderers
>Sylvaneth
>Tzeench
>Grots

I smell shilling

Pretty sure it will look horrible in real life, but let us know.

>I do recommend more Bloodreavers (can't have enough of those)
Is there any way to build a more elite khorne army based on blood warrios? I'm so tired with hordes

Go with spiderfang

No, no friend! Im but a humble player like you. Just wanted to say that you should really try some SCE out. My advise - get a start collecting! box, best price.

I'm gonna play the Skirmish campaign in 2 hours.

Reading it I can't help but notice that the grow of the warbands seems a little fast to me.

You start at 25 but then it's
10 Renown for winning
6 for losing
Possible extra renown on the table

Have you tried it?
Is it reasonable?

Hi slavfag. Already sucked your daily dose of russian dicks?

It's fine. I tried the campaign with my moulder warband and after 3 games I got two extra rat ogres

At 2k id drop 10 dryads, split the revenants, bump the treelord to a tla and take the oakenbrow wargrove for that sweet sweet free spellcasting, aside from that the list is solid ad fuck, dont expect to have many friends

>inb4 legacyfag
My tomb kings desu
Even though i play sylvaneth, ive always wanted to crack out my old skeleboys grom NOT! Egypt and just fuck around with them, even after the nerf they're appealing to me

>55681363
Why is Garen from League of Legends on the Shadespire box cover?

How are your projects coming along anons? Just painted this 2nd hand drycha, it was a nightmare because of the thicc paintjob she had previously. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, doesn't look too thick for tabletop standard. The body was difficult to paint since I haven't done skin in ages. Now that I look from the picture I have to adjust the right side of the boobrack.

>55681581
Tzeentch if you want to annialate all enemies right now (if you can paint them in time to still be OP this season), and if not then maybe one of the others as they will get relatively better when balancing is done.

Spiders are awesome models, especially the arachnarok, it looks SOOOooo good on the table.

I still can't get over the fact that they turned Drycha into a Gundam

Da

more like wooden hellbrute

>Slav says he doesn't like SC
gets called names
>Slav says he likes SC
gets called names

poor guy.

Im looking forward to more SC is Jew tricks memes in this thread.

>>Slav says he doesn't like SC
>gets called names

Since when has this ever happened? Also don't feel sorry for him, he's cancer.

it's funny in moderation but sometimes it's a bit much t_b_h

>Im looking forward to more SC is Jew tricks memes in this thread.

I'm not, it completely misses the point of the original comics. Jews pushed Niggers to corrupt people. Thus the Stormcast should be represented by the Niggers while the Jews should be Sigmar or GW.

Found these ones similar to that scheme and they look pretty good, especially with the orange bases

Yeees green like usd...

>gold (blond) headcrests
>blue eyes
>white
Oy vey

>Thus the Stormcast should be represented by the Niggers
Say no more

That's not a nigger tho. That's an anglo saxon man in blackface.
Seriously look at his facial features. High cheekbones, sharp straight nose, fine lips and strong jawline.

Typical thread derailed by stormkike meme-lords

>Seriously look at his facial features.
Yet he is black

do the mortal realms have the same genetic backgrounds as earth?

deepest lore

Nice. But how do you even achieve this texture?

Asking for a friend

Okay but 'nigger' refers to people of african genetic heritage. Which these are not.

Who's behind this post?

should i spend my hard earned doll hairs on this?

>Okay but 'nigger' refers to people of african genetic heritage.
It's refers to black-skinned

Is there any chance for new models for Lizardmen(for sheadespire maybe)? Old lizards suck ass and Im not font of azthec theme, but there is no beastmen on horizon and I dont want to play skaven anymore.
Yes I like them furry, judge me.
So far only Sylvaneth/Ogres have models I like.....just like 10y ago when I saw models for WFB. I play chaos in 40k so I wanted something diffrent this time around.

Sylvaneth are super good and their only iffy sculpts are the dryads, id give them a try if you wanted an army for aos

Sylvaneth, they are good army with good models, Ogres aren't bad rule-wise, but they are still waiting actual models release.

some rules just dont make sense, for example im looking at the stormvermin battlescroll and it states that all stormvermin have rusty halberds but " some also have clan shields" why wouldn't u have clan shields on all of them, why make it an optional upgrade if there is 0 benefit of not taking it and u gimp urself by not giving your model it.

basicly the rules are like "ur guys have no armor save, but u can take armor on all ur models if you want" wtf is the point of them saying "some have".

They upgrade costed points in whfb
Also, learn to use while words

It's alright.

Just in case some WAAC faggot says your Stormvermin without shields are WYSIWYFG breaking and tries to disqualifiy you from the game.

I think its what they write when some models may have 2 hands full with banners, drums etc rather than a shield.

>Spending alot of time Innawoods for Job ( Photohgraphy )
>Want to make an Army based around Hunting, Beasts and Woodland

So, Seraphon, Stormcast Vanguard of Syvaneth?

Do *your* Stormvermin have shields on their models? No? Then they don't get the bonus. Simple as that.
Also, have you ever considered proper spelling instead of typing like a dipshit?

>Want to make an Army based around Hunting, Beasts and Woodland
>Should I go Aztec Dinosaurs, Man-sized Pauldrons or Forest Huntingpacks?

Maybe free people?

>learn to use while words

ahh that makes complete sense, thanks

Sce would work decently if you painted them right, mounted freeguild if modeled to look like victorian hunting parties, sylvaneth for the woodland and bowman vibe from kurnoth

Well I was going to do them with a Dull gunmetal silver/Grey with using leftover SW bits to make them a bit more Feral.

Probably call them the Greypelts or something, have them be winter themed.

But I also have said themes for other armies I have picked out.

Sounds nice, another thing is how youd fluff it out. WHY are they huntsmen? I think sylvaneth would be easiest to fluff for, freeguild a close second, and seraphon/stormcast would be hardest.

Well, Vanguard-Hunters are Hunters, that's pretty easy to fluff out.

Seraphon, my Idea is that they are an army dreamed up by a Slaan Starmaster told to hunt down several sacred relics, but then the Starmaster Abandoned the field, leaving the Imagined Seraphon to wander about, looking for both the Slaan AND the Artifacts.

For my Sylvaneth army, I'd think it would just be a Hunting Lodge of Kurnoth, Lot's of Kutnoth Hunters and Revenants.

Is there a company that makes decent female models to work as bloodreavers and khorne heroes but not more expensive than GW ones?
I want some model variety and don't want to run 3 bloodsecrator clones or two identical units of reavers.

It doesn't make sense since banner bearers, musicians, etc are all armed with the same loadout of weapons and stuff as the rest of the group they are in

>their only iffy sculpts are the dryads
I liked them cuz dryads....so yeah ;)
I rly dont care if they are good or not, I chose army based on models/fluff not lv of op.

I think I pick up Death when Shadespire will add them cuz the look like easy to paint. I dont like their models much....they look goofy and not scary compare to ghouls/other, but I can do them over the weekend and play with friends.

When the rules for Age of Sigmar were written, they were entirely narratively focused as there were no points values whatsoever. Then when there were points added in, the Generals Handbooks never included points for anything but the unit, and as equipment is still free, the wording stuck.

It basically says you are able to outfit different units with different equipment, that's all.

Personally I wish there were points values for equipment. It's my only real gripe with AoS (even the fact that models have static to hit/wound values doesn't bother me overall), but it's not enough to kill the game for me.

Other than shields though, most equipment is balanced as being a side grade

No, the latin word that forms the base of the word refers to black. Nigger means african or african american. Learn etymology nigger.

But lizards make sense with the aztec theme. In wfb their whole schtick was them trying to work through a plan left by their celestial overlords, and now they've ascended to be celestial beings themselves.

Do a mix of wanderers, sylvaneth and free peoples. Freeguild archers are basically huntsmen (used to be a unit option back in wfb) and kurnoth hunters aldo obviously fit the bill. Wanderers are of course foresty in theme as well.

Why not play beastclaw raiders? Lot of beasts, lot of hunting spears and trophies and even pseudo hunting hounds

My mate is already running pure Beastclaw raiders sadly, they were one of my original choices.

My biggest issue is I want to have a rather compact army.

I don't want to be running massed archers.

This whole city allegiance thing seems interesting, I might just grab a few Units from each and run them together, I already have some Gryph-hounds given as a painting prize at my local.

What was your first AoS army?
Why did you pick it?
Did you chose wisely or poorly?

I started with skaven because they were cheap as fuck thanks to Spire of Dawn boxes. It was a wrong decision - I get stuck with an army that I don't really like fluff- and aesthetic-wise. They were really fun to play with for a while but I get bored after few games

IF Lizards get any new models (which seems unlikely in the next year at least), you can safely bet they'll keep the Aztec theme.

>you can safely bet they'll keep the Aztec theme.
Nope.

Seraphon without Aztec bling all over them are about as likely as Bloodletters without any skull decorations.

>Seraphon without Aztec bling all over them are about as likely as Bloodletters without any skull decorations.
why?

Is this a serious question? It's fundamental to their aesthetic

Because Aztec dinosaurs riding other, larger dinosaurs are what make Seraphon Seraphon and not just generic fantasy lizard people #23, and if there's one thing GW loves it's making sure their models can't be easily substituted for generic fantasy minis from Reaper or Mantic or something.

Most of the old ranges they've been changing or replacing have been to steer them AWAY from generic fantasy, like the Dwarves becoming Fyreslayers and Kharadron Overlords, or Wood Elves being effectively replaced with Sylvaneth. Seraphon and Skaven are probably the two properties from old WHFB that are already distinct enough to fit GW's new approach, don't expect to see either of them change much aesthetically.

>It's fundamental to their aesthetic
It isn't. it was in whfb, in AoS they are celestial creatures, there is a literally zero reason to keep aztec theme

>Kharadron Overlords,
>steer them AWAY from generic fantasy
Full steampunk aesthetics was genric for dwarves for years, m8.

>it was in whfb, in AoS they are celestial creatures, there is a literally zero reason to keep aztec theme
This is how Slann remember them

Soon

Show me another non-Privateer Press (where everything is steampunk obviously) tabletop miniature range where the Dwarves are based around steampunk and zeppelins. Hell even the Warmachine Dwarves avoid all the gears and brass and monocles typical to steampunk and look more industrial and almost Dieselpunk.

>tabletop miniature
Oh... you've implied that, then you are right
>look more industrial and almost Dieselpunk.
So as KO (they use power armor, rifles, machinguns and zeppelins).

The slann conjure the seraphon in the form of lizardmen because that's what they know about warfare

>This is how Slann remember them

I mean to be fair, with this in mind the future aesthetics argument is a moot point.The Seraphon are all Slann memories from the WHFB world, so they'll almost certainly NEVER see any new models added to the range.

>implying GW wouldn't advance slann's lore in AoS

I thought that KO are based on aetherpunk rather than steampunk desu

And aether-gold are just fantasy helium

>they'll almost certainly NEVER see any new models

Don't be so skeptical, user. Shadespire do exist.

They could, but why would they abandon the aztec dinosaur aesthetic? It's one of the most original things they have ever done

Sure, okay. Covered in brass, glass, gears, and monocles either way.

>They could, but why would they abandon the aztec dinosaur aesthetic?
To fit the common setting aesthetic

I mean, we still have Skaven (probably Clan Eshin?), Fyreslayers, Stormcast Vanguard, and a second Chaos Warrior faction, which is probably up to the end of 2018. Assuming they keep supporting Shadespire past that, which I'd call 50/50, I'd expect some kind of Aelves and another Destruction and Death pick before they even think about Lizards.

>AoS
>lore
>existing, let alone advancing