Be honest, how many of you actually use this board for information?

be honest, how many of you actually use this board for information?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RcHsAr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do. Why wouldn't you? Everyone is pretty genuine unless they're a stupid pajeet. But pajeet english is so basic that you can tell them apart. No big deal.

pleae explain question again sir?

I come here to see what the retards are panic selling. Other than that, I only come here to make the pee pee poo poo post.

Mostly use it to judge normie hype. All the discord spam and roleplayers come out to take advantage of a bear market by shilling shit.

So basically monitoring /biz lets me know when to cash out for 2-3 months.

You're that guy? No way

I'm one of them, but I've seen other people do it.

I always do opposite what Veeky Forums shills/says, worked wonders so far

lmao your a good guy

what's this?

TBF i just use this for luls, i like discord for real info

discord.gg/RcHsAr

ps check'em

discord links banned and permaban when attempting to post discord links on Veeky Forums when?

I'm getting started, trying to come to find useful information and all I get is useless stuff.

Is knowing the basics of tech analysis enough to deal with trading? I'm currently trading a volatile altcoin on 2hr and 6hr SMA and EMA graphs for interday trading. Is that enough?

On that regard I misread one of the graphs and ended up losing money (the SMA line was hinting to buy, the EMA line *seemed* like it would hint a buy but it never crossed the line although I thought they were).

I buy when the catalog is pink

Sell when it's green

I use it to find all the projects and then I decide on my position after research, I haven't had a red day yet, except for the normal bitcoin bullrun days when everything is in the red. Went from $2k (about 0.2 btc) to $24k (1.7 btc) this month, hoping to break $100k start of 2018

patrician tier

10 years on this shitty website and 6 months of holding bags on crypto taught me how to filter useful info out of you faggots.

Any tips or rules of thumb, wise user?

prob pretty soon

Veeky Forums is a good place to judge market psychology and finding out what phase of a market some token is.

Billionaires are occultists for a reason.

I'm just here for the pink wojacks.

unironically this

Thanks to this board I made 100% gainz on SALT. Thank you, Veeky Forums.

I use it for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS!