How good are your weed stocks doing? I'm up over 50% with 30k in

How good are your weed stocks doing? I'm up over 50% with 30k in

>inb4 LUL OMG STOCKS?!?

Brainlet here, can I invest in weed stocks in the USA?

Probably about the only stock I'd invest in, people love drugs

stop with weed stocks you're not up 50% if you are post proof

>seekingarrangement
I am doing well with CANN.

Have any other weed company recommendations?

you might be able to pick up TSX:WEED off of questrade or something. a lot of people who got in on the ipo made tons of money.

50%

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I meant like, if I'm a US citizen and live in a non-MJ friendly state; will I see federal repercussions for investing in weed stocks?

TRTC nigger faggots.

you say >inb4 stocks and yet I make 50% on an average day in crypto so I don't know why you'd expect anything other than mockery

BUDZ

>hold Emblem at $2USD since April
>said fuck it, sold at a loss to buy Abattis for their breakthrough extraction tech at .49 cents
>Emblem goes up to $1.80 now super bullish
>Abattis down to .45

JUST

FUCK

MY
FUCKING

BALLS

IN
A

BLENDER

>420
DUDE

no you retard

Thats unreal!!

My top picks are Canopy, Emblem, Abattis, and Inmed pharma

I already said I'm a brainlet. Just wondering since the DUDE is still illegal on a federal level...

Sold my WEED @ 19 to buy REQ.

APH, ACB, MJN, HVST, WEED

sup doodz. Shill me something to throw 10k into. Would love to not get JUSTed. Must be canadian stock

TRTC has been selling weed in .CA and NV for awhile. 5 acre facility in NJ. Top 10 OTC listed company. Other dude weeds are tradeable but TRTC is a real investment. Sry guise on potato phone.

>50%

I feel nothing even with 100% gains at this point thanks to crypto

Very well. I have made a ton of money off Aurora Cannabis (still holding), Namaste Technologies (sold), and Future Farm Technologies (still holding and added more on today's dip) especially.

Supreme Pharmaceuticals is gearing up for a run soon, I think.

That's a rough drug user. Be careful and lock gains, the goyim know

>tfw every day is ATH

Abattis is heavily shorted. It's one of the most shorted stocks on that exchange. May or may not recover. I sold at a small loss at 54 cents as I have played the short attack game before and I know the signs.

bought the 2nd largest weed stock back in November at $2 a share

aurora cannabis inc stock is now is almost $9

Feels nice I'm going to retire in 3 years

Once Aurora buys cannimed and weed is officially legalized in canada...

I'll be driving my lambo past your broke ass pajeet coin cars

Thanks for namedropping some companies ITT, guys...I'm broke as hell but I'm optimistic about investing in weed since everyone under 60 seems to want to smoke it more and more. (especially in the US) Anything else I should research to try and get in on the bottom floor of? TRTC seems promising

KGKG & USEI will go 500% each

>aurora cannabis inc stock is now is almost $9

Yep. If the Cannimed takeover goes through I expect that stock to push to mid teens even before legalization in Canada is official.

Fairly safe bet: Supreme Pharmaceuticals

Little bit more risky: Alliance Growers Corp

>current year
>stock picking
HMMJ master race here

ok im over 50% you got me

is it priced in?

I'm thinking aboutg buying aurora but feel like if that iddnt go through i could get JUSTed. Thoughts?

You reckon SPRWF will still have room to grow at $1.6? or am I guilty of just thinking in crypto shitcoin context
>or should I just DMOR and shut up for a little

Yes, yes. Crypto gains are awesome, I'm in in too. I know - higher %ages and chances to multiply your money many times over. But sweet weed gains on a TFSA aren't too bad either.

>You reckon SPRWF will still have room to grow at $1.6

I believe so. DYOR anyway because it's good investing practice, though.

Cannimed share holders want the takeover but the CEO doesn't

If the bid doesn't go through the stock won't change, maybe drop a $1 at the most

If the take over goes through expect to double your money in 3 months

I live by the largest indoor grow op in Canada only reason I found out about Aurora in November

None of my business but I only trade dude weeds with certain amount and shovel gains into consistent divi players and occasionally pay bills. I only play TRTC these days because of the company history. PHOT is playable too but the others I don't care about, especially Canadian. They can all collapse in a heartbeat, shit revs, shit growth potential...just memers pumping.

You reckon the whole market still has room for growth going forward into 2018 (especially the US)? I know they're a lot more lax about the weed in canada, im still a little in the dark as to what Trump wants to do about med+rec MJ in the states

This is the most inflated weed stock on the market, I got in at $9

Aurora has the potential to match their production and has already surpassed their net revenue each quarter

but canopy growth is what you heard on the news so clueless people will inflate it's price

tl:dr buy aurora cann stock until it hits $10

What about Aphria? Supplying deal with Shoppers Drug Mart tells me its a long term hold.

Good company. I think safe long hold.

the stock price is too high to get into now unless you are just looking for a safe 2x return in 1-2 years

yea... i am so happy for you, you should keep investing 95% of all your money into cryptocurrencies :)

I will never leave w33d stocks.
Currently holding Aurora, Canopy, Aphria and Cronos, and they have all made me retarded amounts of money this year, and Canada won't legalize the shit until July 2018.

I will buy my first house with humid grass money.

where do you guys edumucate yourselves?
Im way overinvested in cryptos and been smoking pot for most of my adult life. figure I should get me a piece of the action!

>research canna-stocks until my eyes bleed
>invest all my fiat in 2-4 good picks
>join the .mil and get spanked for 9 weeks
>check my portfolio after basic/boot
>re-invest 25% of my monthly pay based on my returns
Bad idea Y/N?

Buy HORIZON ETF instead.
It will grow x1000 next years probably with legalization every fucker is going to hold Cannabis stocks.

>HMMJ

>Bought 160 canopy growth at 11
>HODL even when it hits 8
>Got up to 14 and sold with a smile
>Day later corona announces buy of 10%
>Currently it's 25 dollars

>But 400 EMH at 1.29
>Sell at 2
>Currently 6

All I've got left are 1k THC and I'm not fucking sellig

>NV
>imports weed from NJ

So the mob found a way to stay in the game? Awesome.

There's no edumucation to it.

Weed use is growing literally everywhere globally, and Canada is going to completely legalize it come July next year. Provinces asked for an extension, feds said fuck you, no.
It's happening July.

Weed is the future in terms of stocks, and Canopy, Aphria, and Aurora are the Google, Facebook, and Amazon of the growing industry.

>>Weed use is growing literally everywhere globally, and Canada is going to completely legalize it come July next year. Provinces asked for an extension, feds said fuck you, no.
>It's happening July.
So there's still time to accumulate before then, great

cheers dude Im gonna look into those companies

those stocks are all pumped af already tho

There are smaller startups available if you don't mind going in on penny stocks (under $5/share).

You haven't seen nuffin, kid

A few to look out for. And keep in mind I'm not recommending you go and buy any of these sight unseen. Due diligence and so on. All are Canadian, i'm giving the Canadian ticker titles:

>ACG
>VIDA
>RTI
>TBP
>OGI
>THCX
>FFT
>FIRE
>N (heavily pumped in the last week, wait and see)
>IN
>RLV
>AFI
>MWM
>LIB
>EAT

DUDE, WEED, LMAO

DUDE. MONEY. ROFL.

tip for Canadian stocks. Go to shortdata.ca and check on the top shorted stocks for each exchange. If the stock is small cap it is highly vulnerable to short attacks and related manipulation. While this won't hold down share prices forever, it can leave you bag holding on a stock that SHOULD be going up but doesn't, meanwhile everything else moons. It's a frustrating situation to be in to be on the lookout.

Are all of these canadian titles listed on robinhood? Or should I just go to a canadian exchange?

Nope. You can buy them OTC from US brokerages though.

Short weed stocks now if youre smart desu

Why short? Because of Bxronablp Xrumvph?

Depends on the stock. Skilled shorters have been squeezed bad on many of them. Like N, which seems way overextended right now, could burn you really fast on a short play.

The market may be currently exaggerated, but this pump will be nothing compared to the months ahead of July.

Trump always said he will look into it, also remember he ran on States Rights. That nigger is about Money, think about how much the feds are pissing away. California has a bigger population than Canada. Go to FaceBerg and look up TRTC and thumb through their posts and pictures. Hell, visit their page and see the also produce cash flow from growing organic hydroponic herbs all throughout the east coast. Not going to shill it but look into it my dude. Other dude weeds Will out perform TerraTech but None will be the player they are/have becoming.