Tfw cell phone notifications keep going off while I'm trying to DM

>tfw cell phone notifications keep going off while I'm trying to DM

Turn your phone off and dipshit

>sit down to DM
>suddenly, absolutely everyone I know in the entire world requires my immediate attention for extremely important tasks, at this exact time, on this exact day, that I planned out weeks ago and told them I would be busy

Is this adulthood? I kinda hate it.

Phone stack that shit.

Players' cell phones.

>bitches about cell phone use
>is obviously phoneposting

Same except I QM

It sucks

>make plans that every Friday and Saturday I will be gaming in the afternoon and unavailable for conversation

>literally everyone tries to call me in the middle of the session

That's not a real thing

So turn them off, dipshit.

>not turning off your phone

Fuck them adults cunts you are a brave child and don't need no power rangers

Gary Busey

That's what you get for picking a job with shitty hours, and marrying a fat roastie cunt who squirts out four of tyrones kids and claims "the condom broke honey". Yep, now you're an "adult" user. Time to want your responsibilities over those irresponsible jackasses making 30k a year and supporting themselves enough to get by. They have time to GM games and you don't. You remind me of my GM (one of the few times I got to play since usually I am forever GM). That campaign died right off when he got a roastie pregnant and the campaign died. He's also into femdom like a faggot so he'd probably fit in great on this board. Too bad he doesn't have time to look at it cause he's too busy working his ass off to support his kids.

>implying I'm employed
>implying I'm married
>implying I even know what a roastie is
There's a lot happening in your post and none of it has anything to do with what I posted.

What are you even doing in a place you don't like ?

woah woah woah you just went from zero to hundred mate, you need to stop overdosing on red pills and take a minute to chill mate

If you're not employed then why the fuck do people need you? You shouldn't have anyone begging for your attention. Also, if you are not employed at least part time, and are old enough to post on this site, then you should be killed. Full stop. Unemployed leeches deserve to die.

I do like Veeky Forums. It's just that most of the "men" on here are feminized children who jerk off to musclegirls.

Bro I quit my job last week because I'm moving next week. Why are you so hostile? Calm down, dude.

Have you thought about psychological counseling? You sound like you have a few issues you need to resolve within yourself.