This man comes and for a few seconds gropes the butt of the last character you played. How does he/she/it reacts?

This man comes and for a few seconds gropes the butt of the last character you played. How does he/she/it reacts?

Mikey is VERY confused, being a sanctioned Ork. He probably ends shrugging it off and challenging the Shiny Man to a "roight propa scrap".

Roll Anal Circumference

My Dark Angel Deathwatch Librarian will probably be rock hard.

Conan? I thought you were dead.

He believes that it is Torm come to him in a vision which is initially great, but the touching makes him very confused

"UNHAND ME, HUMAN! The Great and Perfect Goostrava will not have your harassment!"

He probably faints. The same way most people would react when meeting God.

My kobold wizard would be very confused. Perhaps the party bard is right that gods are just really powerful wizards.

Probably try to kill him.

Given that he's an essence 7 abbysal brawler he might just pull it off

I played a cute blonde trap cleric in an erpg

what the fuck

>playing second edition

He worships the Emperor you goddamn heretic

Vect is confused. Very, very angry, but mostly confused.

Considering my latest character is Not!TheTick i can't help but think that the resulting exchange would best take place in the text-to-speech-verse.

Stranger things have happened to that man lately that it probably wouldn't bother him to much.

He would be praying that the giant shiny man was on his side though because he's right sick of people trying to kill him.

The God-Emperor pays attention to a lowly steel legion guardsman. What do you think OP?

My psyker's head explodes from being within close proximity to a NOT!god.

He stands there wondering why this guy in the most gaudy armor he's ever seen has just grabbed the ass of this bear of a dwarf. He then decides that the best way to handle the situation is to reassert dominance by pissing on his territory, marking it as his own. Being raised by wolves, he does not realize how poor of an idea this is, and is likely cleaved in twain for his buffoonery.

*Teleports behind you*

Pure abject religious ecstasy followed by frothing at the mouth veneration. Once recovered from his joyous seizure of faith, he is filled with absolute surety that with the God-Emperor made whole again, everything will be golden and glorious from now on.

omae wa m ou shindeiru

She's fourteen, what is wrong with you Emperor?
"RAPE! RAPE!" Screamed at the top of her lungs as she retreats from the gaudy dressed molester.
She'll likely this up with her rape whistle.

Try not to be out in the open next time there is a kaiju or enemy mecha attack. She can't guarantee she won't mistake him for stedy ground and plant her foot down.