Alright Veeky Forums, your latest adventuring group has been dumped off into the terrible land of MGE...

Alright Veeky Forums, your latest adventuring group has been dumped off into the terrible land of MGE, and must now try to endure the horrors therein without suffering fates worse than death. How do they fare?

MGE?

Also that cheshire cat.

I tell the GM to run Call of Cthulhu instead of this hot garbage if he wants to throw everyone into an impossible to win situation.
Then I quit.

MGE is trash and so are all of those horny idiots that fanatically obsess over it.

Again?

>Played a wizard shota
Well, that's not going to go well.

>Also that cheshire cat.
Cheshire Cat is one of most smug cats I've ever seen.

>Well, that's not going to go well.
What's the -worst- that could happen?

Rape, raped to death, death and then rape, just death.

>thinking death will be the end

>Implying the Demonic Energy would ever let you die.
How amusing. You're here forever user.

I'm so glad I'm azathoth.

Yay superhero games.

Well it does have a Mary Sue problem however you have to accept that all the books are written by EXTREMELY monster loving people.

They are basically propaganda.

I'm playing a cute alcoholic loli witch. I'm literally impervious to monster girl stuffs.

Squad of Guardsman execute daemons and get laid. a Win-Win for all. (Except the daemons of course)

>I'm playing a cute alcoholic loli witch. I'm literally impervious to monster girl stuffs.
Oh my sweet, sweet summer child.

Yeah and any game set in that universe would be run by EXTREMELY monster loving people.
You see the problem yet?

is dat sum Hinako?

But I'm not even playing her as a lesbian (probably). And those witches want dicks! And Semen!

I don't know, this seems like an impossible to lose situation.

That depends.

I could do a pretty good job balancing it out. You'd have to play it pretty weird(like spice and wolf or something)

>Party leader
Politics her way to some sort of leadership position by any means possible.
>Farmer turned soldier
Probably retires to some potato farm and tinkers with his guns. Accidentally makes a fortune inventing all kinds of guns that are common place in the world they came from.
>Driver
She gets rich inventing the engine and cars and then subsequently car racing.
>1st Mage
Sticks to the party leader like glue. Purges monster girls with fire magic with prejudice.
>2nd Mage
Probably lures monster girls to him with his shota Phoenix familiar and dissects them/enslaves their souls/etc. in the name of science and the advancement of society
>Mage 3
Sticks to party leader and tries to understand how monster girl society works.
>Mage 4
Sticks to party leader and helps her climb the ranks while also finding a nice human wife.
>Cook
Sticks to the party leader
>Soldier 1
Sticks to the party leader
>Soldier 2
Sticks to party leader before being distracted by alcohol and cute monster girls
>Soldier 3
Sticks to the party leader because she has no other purpose in life. Slices monster girls into millions of pieces because she can't into feelings and sexuality.

MGE is a shit setting. It's utterly impossible for any genuinely good or creative idea to take root in a fetish erp fap setting. Even for magical realm shit, it's shit.

I hope those monmusu like hot beef

That is a fucking huge party. How the fuck do you run a game that large?

Very carefully

MGE is a setting of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The moe characters all trying their hardest to look sexy, the fanservice, peculiar, exotic species, the whole rape faggotry and everything about the MGE world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on sex, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

MGE is basically THE setting to attract the most hated fanbase known to Veeky Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this thread and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no MGE threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Another player here, it's two characters per person for the most part, so it's slightly less work than it looks like. Combats are still huge, though.

you seem rather emotionally invested in this subject user

here's a (you) for the trouble

>responding to pasta this stale

>It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization
>shipping faggotry
Isn't it just two books of nothing but monster girls?

Doesn't matter. Mamono are well known for assaulting women to turn them into Monster Girls as well. They don't care about the preferred genders of their victims.

Well, shit. Looks like the Psyker's getting some tail after all.

I regret nothing

Visual novel

Fucking psykers.

It's not.

Don't try pretending it's anything but absolute shit laddo
>tripshit
No wonder you have stupid opinions

It literally doesn't have one.

That's monster girl quest.

You're thinking of Monster Girl Quest, which while very, very similar, is technically different.

But let's not kid ourselves it's the same shit

MGQ uses the setting, proving that the setting itself is utterly shit and irreparably flawed.

It's a good thing I finally convinced my group to play a battletech campaign.

Then again, it's not all that different than what they'd see on a trip Canopus

Mildly different settings
In fact, what they have in common are monstergirls and a god of light and goodness but there the similarities end.

Naw

Things don't eat people in MGE

Vore is popular in MGQ

How would you fix the Monster Girls setting

OP we've had this thread. I know you're some fag from /monster/ and looking to stir shit again. It won't be as cringey as last time, stop trying to one up the guy who made it work.

by nuking it

I think it's technically petrified when it makes it to a banner image

FUCKING NAZI GET OUT!! MONSTER GIRLS ARE Veeky Forums!

Hai tommy wiseau

My group is currently playing Delta Green (Set in 1972 Cambodia as an attache to the CIA Blacksite in Phnom Penh,) and at the end of last session they were fully kitted up with a UH-1 to go try to wipe out a cultist camp in the jungle. I'm not sure if this would go well for them.

Say that the books are useful, yes. However they are propaganda.

The monsters aren't as far ahead as you think and not as good as you think.

The order also isn't cartoon villains. They do things for the good of humanity.

Fuck off you SJW cunt

I'd make the world not so centered around sex and add a dose of realism. Maybe have the Monster Girls actually eat people.

not going on jolly adventures with cute monster girls

>killing cute cannibal girls with monster parts with your knight bros

You're literally pulling the same shot as the last guy. At least wait until everyone forgets before you blatantly steal his materiel.

I use pics of Big E because he looks constantly disappointed.

>adds vore

Forgot pic of daddy E.

I don't mean vore, I mean Attack on Titan style cannibalism, played completely for horror.

You're not fooling anyone. Dumb fetishfag, just as bad as them.

>thumbnail
Time to kys my self

Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

I feel like that kind of ruins it.

I would just make them pretty much lack morality. Even the cute dog ones. Almost yandere in a way. They are prepared to kill for their mate.

Pretty easily. Cut out the bullshit about monster girls being an evil force, or supremely powerful. Make them just weird humanoids who have some things slightly better and worse than regular humans. Just make them ordinary fantasy races, cut out all the bullshit about how civilization is evil and we should all be in one giant orgy.

Dumb Botanposter

What happens when they meet a man who is their equal in battle?

Goddammit is it too much to ask to be able to get monster girls who aren't either just fuckmachines or evil monsters. Where's my goddamn dragongirl paladin goddammit?

I think it's basically perfect if you think about it. Humans wouldn't put up much of a fight against a cute girl until it was too late so it would make sense that many monsters would take the form of cute girls. It also makes it that much more horrifying when the truth is revealed. A sort of bait and switch where you're expecting sex but get a gruesome death instead.

If we need to avoid a fate worse than death, my character just kills themselves then and there. Death is better than something that is worse than death.

Oh I have an idea. Going further on that realism line, I'll take a page out of The Witcher's book and make it take place in our world. Approximately 1300s medieval Europe and a convergence of the worlds has led to these cannibal monster girls to be stranded in our world.
>Polish Hussars charging into an army of superhuman cannibals and winning against all odds

Pretty boned, but not in that sense because he's a skeleton.

Demonic Energy ensures that every Mamono is a horrible creature who wants to cause you to lose yourself to lust. There really is no in-between. You can't 'change'monster girls, and you can't get them to empathize with humans either because it will all come back to "SEXSEXSEXSEX" in the end. You pretty much -have- to kill them on sight.

>Implying death can save you

How would Epms do in MGE?
>basically a god, but can't be turned into a cum whore because unlike the other gods in the setting he has a physical form and is male
>stupidly powerful, zap you out of existence with his mind.
>people literally go blind by looking at him sometimes
>bitchin hair
>etc.

Might be my preference, but what about Napoleonic Wars era Europe.
>Richard Sharpe and the Chosen Men fight off legions of monster girls

>Thinking the death can save you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

never

Nah.

That kind of goes against the point of the setting. It fixes nothing.

It seems from that description that it would only revive you if you had sex with it.
Just kill yourself without fucking any of the monsters.

Then take it out. Again, do away with the sex bullshit. Remove Demonic Energy. Have them eat normal food like everyone else. Just have them be fantasy races who don't give birth to men and have some cool traits. That way you still have cute monstergirls, but none of this stupid bullshit.

No one actually likes monstergirls because they like the idea of their waifu subsisting off of their cum or the world being consumed by a neverending orgy. That shit is superfluous, dumb, and really fucking shitty. No one is actually turned on by that.

...please tell me I'm right

The setting itself is flawed because it is only centered around sex and nothing more than that. At least here there is a legitimate reason why people don't like Monster Girls. Can you imagine people in real life hating 10/10s begging them for sex everyday? It keeps the moral quandary of the Monster Girls not having a choice to do this or else they die but makes the actual point of contention something believable.

I mean there are some species that hold back until consent but then because they got blue balled for so long they become fuck machines only once in a while.

You do realize what would fix this right?

Demon energy screwing loops. If you can't get your energy back by screwing then someone has to go hunt.

You can also tone down the hornyness a little.

you're right. to be honest the reason I hate fetish settings is they're so juvenile and blatant. maybe I'm just getting old but the blatantness of it all is fucking disgusting.

>At least here there is a legitimate reason why people don't like Monster Girls.
People have legitimate reasons to hate Mamono in the main setting actually. Simply because. They will *end the world if left unchecked*, as well as the fact that countless people have lost their families to them. Mamono are a fucking all-devouring cancer and will most certainly destroy everything if they are not stopped.

Most aren't. Despite the shitposting, /monster/ is relatively tame. They universally dislike standard MGE because of the grimderp shit and made a custom canon.

>setting is flawed because it's sex focused
>let's fix this by adding more sex

> tfw my current character is a female lich
> she is a skeleton with no flesh whatsoever
Well this would be fun.

Star Wars game

The captain is going to try to swindle a native and just get grabbed and raped.
The sith and the bounty hunter are both female and will do just fine as they try to find a way back.
Both jedi are going to try talky stuff and get raped for it.
The driver is canny enough to not walk straight into rape, but is also small, fuzzy, and male. Eventual rape.
The battle droid will run out of power, or get destroyed picking a fight.
The R2 unit has a built-in generator. Will spend the next few thousand years trying to boot-strap technological progress to the point where they can make spacefighters, then beat every in dogfights.

Believe me if guys are being offered sex by 10/10 bombshells whenever they want, they could care less about the end of the world

GOD DAMNIT GM YOU DID THIS LAST YEAR WHILE I WAS THE GODDAMN PSYKER

AND NOW YOU'RE SPRINGING THIS

ON OUR PTU PARTY

WELL THAT'S IT, I'M TAKING MY ELECTRODE AND GOING HOME

>No one actually likes the setting
>It's still the gold standard
God I fucking hate this stupid shit

Nah I meant to say remove

This is why you double check lads

Kneejerk thoughts?

* Make Monster Girls less overpowered - as-is, you're really left wondering why the Demon Lord hasn't won already.

* Make the Order less a bumblefuck stupid pseudo-Christian group that is supposed to be "true evil" and yet A: can't actually achieve anything, and B: is actually full of really nice guys who just need to be banged senseless to see the error of their ways.

* Drop the overabundance of lolis.

* Replace the gods with more sympathetic, less bunblefucking stupid deities. At the very least make them something more than genderbent versions of the Greco-Roman pantheon!

* Tone down the extra doses of Mary Sue given to Zipangu.

And that's presuming you mean "stick to the basic concept of the MGE" and not just "write your own MG-featuring setting from the ground up".

MGE works but I'm highly considering making my own with blackjack and hookers.

But I'm lazy.

>the gold standard

Thank god for the Chem Geld talent

I mean I've just counted.

I've got 9 starts on my computer.

9 different starts for a brand new setting.

Man

Also, in case it isn't obvious, basically scrap Demonic Energy and rebuild it from the ground up, because that (and the whole "mamono only think about sex") is the biggest thing making the setting so one-dimensional and shitty.