Is Binance's website mining crypto through the browser?

I'm getting slight CPU usage that dies down instantly when I close binance. The tab opened was just my funds page, so there's no activity like chart rendering that would warrant such usage. Are these chinks fucking us right under our noses?

Nice just bought 100k binances

because you think a live order book and candle sticks over websockets are supposed to take 0 CPU activity?
fucking dumb cunt

no, it would be more noticable. They do chink us by taking the dust, and rounding up. Bet they get some mills of that

Now reread the post you fucking imbecil, I had the funds page open. I have bittrex open with a socket connection as well and zero CPU usage from that

woah i didnt know there were people who actually used chromium

>1.6%
You fucks do really have weaponized autism

1.6% CPU mining? I'm pretty sure the electricity load on binance's servers to keep their mining pool active would cost more than what they'd gain

exchanges uses a bit more power as it constantly needs to draw graphs and update orderbooks etc

ofc its going to use more than your typical doujinshi hentai site, you dumbass

No it's just common autism

no your PC is just shit

>2% CPU

You call him an imbecile but think 1.6% usage is enough for CPU mining. The autism is strong with you.

it depends on the token and if it's pumping. if it's pumping then my fans will kick on. sideways tokens don't do anything.

Spread out across however many thousands of users binance has

I have no idea what I'm looking for, but I can poke around in the javascript profiler using chromium dev tools.
It's spread all over a bunch of stuff with innocent looking names like interpolate and textaccess and I don't see a big coinhive or monerominer or anything so it's probably just poorly optimised code for checking and refreshing balances or something. Don't take my word for it, press f12 and go to the performance tab and see if anything looks suspicious.

>has a shit pc
>blames the exchange
Absolute state of Veeky Forums

Ok, there is no ws or chart on this page. but if you did more research than opening your task manager and making a disgusting paint job.
Like actually looking at the memory allocation and diving in the results, you would have noticed in 2min it's actually because they are using angular.js and it's probably 13yo interns remunerated with a bowl of rice every week who did this shit.
Don't jump to conclusions and pretend you're a whistleblower when you're just a stupid retard on a windows

Their code just fucking sucks for the most part. They give very few fucks about looks and the general cleanliness of the UI and focus on the platform fucking working and doing its job, which it does. It's grown to be one of the most used exchanges over a couple of months. fucking love the goddamn chinks and their low fees

The funds page slows the shit out of my browser if I display small balances so yeah, user, I think its just the site being heavy

Yeah when shit pumps I get lag spikes as tons of order suddenly go through

Maybe they are trying out IOTA/XRB PoW and outsourcing it to clients?

No, they would make more money in fees by having their site slightly higher than they would from super low level browser mining.

Its not a question of is Binance going to do the right thing but whether Binance will do things to maximize their profits, if they would, they would never put browser mining on the site.

They’re going after those Nano pennies, who knows maybe in a month they could make a whole dollar with the entire pool

What whistleblowing you cunt, I'm
>just asking questions

Seehd .ws movie site loads cpu mining java script, if u want something to compare with.