Y'all better get on the Tron train before:

Y'all better get on the Tron train before:

>Smart contracts
>Dapps
>Open source

It's already pumping, 400+ sats in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/946348770085634049
discord.gg/AH2yw2F
discord.gg/yqQwTxJ
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqpoAQEYxb
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/946563437542326273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ye I got a sell order set for 410 sats, good night :)

Awesome. Good luck!

Yes goyim, buy my bags :-)

bought about 2500 of these lil bad boys, read up on it, i don't think I'll regret it.

Poe gonna pump first I'll get in after that though

thx brother

I made a nice profit last moon, bought back in and set for this one. Just make sure you set a sell order, this shit will correct fast

lol, I put my sell order 280 sat. thats max it can go for 51 commit shitcoin

When do expect it to moon?

I'm heavy invested but why isn't there any good thread about tron on this board, only when moon, is this a good coin,

This coin went more then 500% in a couple if weeks, give it time. People just start to realise this is worth something! But it's not a quick Flip coin. buy now. Harvest in a year!

exactly

this is a 1$ dollars coin by eoy 2018, just research on ur own you will see

>This coin went more then 500% in a couple if weeks, give it time. People just start to realise this is worth something! But it's not a quick Flip coin. buy now. Harvest in a year!
a year. r u retard. this is crypto a yr means a decade or more. fuck off

The less biz talks about a coin the more reliable it is.

desu, maybe it's dumb but I think I might wait a year to see how this goes instead of selling them for double my money. I only spent 82 bucks on this.

We are mooning cunts, get in

this.

When will source code be released today?

the 29th, tomorrow. follow justin on twitter, there will be a live stream

It's 29th here

stop living in a third world country

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/946348770085634049

in poland it's also 29/12

I'M LIVING IN FUCKING NORWAY YOU FAGGOT IT'S 12:50AM HERE

that's what he said, 3rd world :^)

Burger here. Norway is the best country I’ve ever visited. You’re blessed to live there just don’t end up like Sweden

Do you even market cap dude? This coin will never see $1. Ever

We're on our way to become like that unless we get someone like pic related as prime minister
protip: politically incorrect centrist strongman with political will and balls

lmao remember ripple

Thanks by the way. We surely have a beautiful country

This is the most pajeet thread on the board right now. Y'all are buying into ANOTHER slight pump and dump with TRX. How many does it take to scare you straight? There is no product. This is just a kickstarter for Justin with a bajillion coins. If it hits 350 sell and stay out. Use those gains to invest in something with actual meat behind it instead of praying to your penny stocks.

MUH MARKETCAP
ding dongs forget the market cap is constantly rising. there could easily be a day where tron is a dollar, and still 16th largest marketcap because all other coins have risen in price andor quanitity.

PENNIES FOR THE PENNY STOCK GOD

Never gonna happen. What? Wait 10 fucking years?

all aboard the tron train boys

i concur

easy $1

Then what are you doing in this thread? Go buy some xvg bro

Liftoff starting

If you would have bought XVG instead of TRX when you did you would actually have money. And XVG is a shitcoin. Not even McAfee shilling TRX bumped the price. If that's not an indicator to get the fuck out I don't know what is.

I'm not gonna lie, I have 500k of these shitcoins. But I'm under absolutely no delusion they will be anywhere close to $1 this decade, let alone ever.

BUY DIP

ok, Well go buy Some more now when it tanked! When you bought when it was 0,001 cent the you would also made Some gains, Xvg is tanking cause it's a shitcoin, tron is staying like this cause people know it's worth something

Also all shittzlking aside, Chinese don't talk shit, they do what they say!

>tfw Justin Sun is taking us to the moon
>tfw bought in under 20 sats

XVG and TRON were the same price when I bought XVG. 160sat, somewhere in there. I read the white papers and took a chance. I sold when it hit 21 cents. If I was still in TRX I would have next to no gains. XVG even at its worst is worth-- like 5x TRX at the moment even after tanking? lol

>he's never clicked the overall market cap at the top of CMC and looked at the chart
>even with the corrections/dips the overall market is on an uptrend

Do you think the whole fucking market will gridlock and never break 700b? I think you need to re evaluate how numbers work, son.

looks like the dump has begun. will it recover and go even higher?

Coin is way overvalued due to marketing pumps (lambs giveaways) and paid shill threads. Trust me bro

I agree, I'd only buy at 150 SAT at this point.

kek! It's a shitcoin for renting bicycles in chyna. Nobody other than a handful of thinks will use it. Get rekt feg

I'm not chasing pnd's so if you in to that, chase away!
No hate, only $$$, I just don't have time for that

>was able to sell my 270 sat bags finally

Not even talking about Tron tardboy, i'm talking about the market cap of crypto overall. You clearly don't even know what Tron is either though top most fucking kek.

I remember when I regurgitated everything I read on a goat yarn knitting message board without any research. Fun times.

>bought at 298 sats

>1 hour till code release
>it dumps

>currently holding 30k TRX

Will I make it in 2018, Veeky Forums?

we're all gonna make it someday

If you sell TRX at the top of this pump you might

Set a sell realistic sell point and stick to it, it's easy to get optimistic on a pump or bull market and not take easy profits.

Whale here

gonna dump my 60k trx tonight at the apex of the pump, youve been warned

sold my trx bags at 285 sat. cu below 230 sat . buy buy bag holders.

>60k
thx for the laugh

"whale"

kek

"Whale"

high five whalebro

just dropped over 750 trx, I dont consider my self whale. 60k whale.. kek

750k trx

based whalefriend

>60k

roughly $2,500

dank mame

>Whale here
>gonna dump my 60k trx
>$0.04 valuation
>0.04 * 60,000 = $2,400
yeah, nice "whale" bro

Anyone want to give their prediction for TRX price after the source code release? Bought in at less than $0.01 so even a few cents would be good

When is the annoucement?

It will crash because there is no source code and you've been scammed by the zipper heads again

even after korea and vietnam you americunts still dont learn

Read in on when Tron gets pumped, get out after 2x before they dump.discord.gg/AH2yw2F

You do realize how much backlash would result from getting scammed by Justin Sun, right? It's not like some average, every day ching chong development team that nobody knows who just forked a coin and is trying to exit scam. But keep FUDding my friend, I would love to scoop some more TRX at a discount before this shit takes me to Mars.

Damn, I really wanted to sell TRX at 290 and buy again at 280... I don't have the balls to sell if it passes 290 with only minutes left to the livestream.

Ahhhh yess the old HE WAS ON FORBES HE WENT TO HUPANG UNIV HES NOT SOME CHINK argument.

how those arms holding up with all those bags

He's gonna do the live on the 29rd

Yes, a.k.a 50 minutes

Ah yes, the "argument" that he's a famous, well connected, millionaire entrepreneur with a fuckton of cryptocurrency experience is definitely a bad one.

Tell me your argument against it then buddy.

What was that? Weren't you saying you were a "whale" with 60k TRX, an estimated value of $2,500? Pick a LARP and stick with it for fucks sake.

I think you completely missed the point of my comment.

I have multiple personality disorder user

kek

lmao
god bless the chinks and their engrish

Dump on normies daily discord.gg/yqQwTxJ

kys

So dumping in 20 minutes. Got it

lol its already dumping
didn't even break 0.0006000 ETH

>measuring in ETH

>tron

17k portfolio here. Not even worth a single cent.

pscp.tv/w/1lPKqpoAQEYxb

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/946563437542326273

ITS OUT ITS OUT

>starts open source release stream by doing office tour.
This should go well.

Pretty comfy

KEK

PUSH
MY
FINGERS
IN
MY
ASS

I'm holding this shit and doing transactions with it/developing for it, the guys seem completely down to earth even though he's rich as fuck and chinese.

They also have contacts with big chinese companies this shit could easily be top 3 in a year or two.

>open source
The absolute state of biz
Unironically kys

It's FUICKING NOTHING