Question for you guys: say I have about $50 dollars to spend. What item or tool, if any...

question for you guys: say I have about $50 dollars to spend. What item or tool, if any, can I purchase for that amount which will allow me to craft something of value, something I can preferably sell to people?
>inb4 crypto
I really want to invest in something but I make only 300 euros a month. I'd like to hear your ideas. Any rags to riches anons among you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FzSR8tqmONQ?t=539
discord.gg/8dkr8WJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I spend $50 a day on food it's hilarious how poor some of you are

we eat seasonally here, vegetables mostly from our own gardens and meat from local small farms. almost everybody in my neighborhood produces some kind of food. I don't envy you desu I lived in the states and the food was bad.

pack of paper and a beginner acrylic paint kit

There's nothing to envy, they just have more inflation and less health and dignity. Paper had no value least time I checked.

You can buy some precious metal maybe, some g of gold or silver.

I'd suggest vehicle detailing when you're not working, extremely low investment, little skill required and you get tips as well.
Not to mention you can just use a vacant lot and a sign, I do it during weekends, as you get more get a shop vac and a pressure washer.

>$9 - Yarn, Make Scarves, sell at Belgrade airport as souvenirs - $80
>$14 - 25lbs Clay, make decorative plates, pots, bowls, - $125
>$10 - 24xLED Tea Lights, make decorations out of tin cans with lights inside. - $48
>$5 - Black wood stain - find old wood, sand it, stain it, nail it into lidless boxes - $50
>$5 - buy 2 dozen eggs, hard boil - $12
>$6 - buy water bottles - ~$40

There, just made you $305

this faggot lives in Serbia.

Generally, consumable items or supplies/tools other people need to do their own things are what sell best.

Books mate... Buy books

>he thinks the slop they sell at Walmart is food

Nice going shart

>i don't envy having access to cheaper everything
American food is bad? You can't cook your own food? Stay mad poorfag

set of chisels and a saw. learn to make nice stuff from logs e.g. bowls. Get the logs from woods after a storm. Also, learn to make wreaths from stuff in the woods and sell them around Christmas.

It's like none of you cook your own food or something. "Hurr durr american food is bad." Ever heard of a grocery store retard?

You sound fat and douchey, am I in the ballpark?

youtu.be/FzSR8tqmONQ?t=539

I used to spend $50/day on food. Not hard when you are single and live in the city.

Thanks I’ll try these out

CoinLauncher btw -> discord.gg/8dkr8WJ

>Making a thread on Veeky Forums that isn't about crypto
I'm surprised you got this many replies.