Pic related is now the Big Bad of your current campaign, and is now wreaking unholy havoc. How does your party fare...

Pic related is now the Big Bad of your current campaign, and is now wreaking unholy havoc. How does your party fare, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAfWL-A1dBk
youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w
youtube.com/watch?v=GkpEZvPttoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRHJmNJuQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trying to spread the cancer out of /v/

What the fuck is wrong with you.

You sound mad.

>implying dice aren't the big bad of all campaigns...

One of the party members is literally a mobster lich bound to a whoremonger demon. He might as well be the big bad.

He can take a number and stand in line with all the other lolrandom these threads want to shove in my setting.

Does he have a catchy theme tune though?

How is his player doing that? What does his character sheet look like? How did he stat that?

So we have to roll a betrayal at the House on the hill dice to see what horrors we have to fight?

But King Dice isn't the Big Bad, though; he's the right-hand-man.

His name is literally Mr. Bones and I am the GM running Mutants and Masterminds

Ohh! M&M! Now it makes sense. That's a really cool concept, tell him he's awesome. I was thinking of playing a traditional tech-savvy supervillain skeleman, myself.

He takes center-stage more often than not compared to his boss though, even if he is just the right-hand-man.

He might as well have been. I sort of got the feeling they grew to prefer him as the villain, but had to keep the Devil because the whole plot depended on him. His boss battle was barely updated from the demo days.

It's because "literally Satan" has been pretty well tapped out already; there's not much that hasn't been done with him.

I start enjoying his music:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAfWL-A1dBk

Should have made the Devil a full-blown eldritch abomination instead, really. Instead of just giving him slight hints pointing to him being one.

Eh, we'll do just fine.

Proper Traditional Satan is very Veeky Forums though. It has historical roots.

Kid mailman, midget wanderer, undead turtle with a hammer and a toy maker.
They just committed domestic terrorism via stealing a mail airship, setting the captain on fire (and then offering him snacks), befriending the sentient ammo below deck, and forming a band before blowing up a transforming castle mech with a wooden ship halfway on fire.

This boss would be in their wheelhouse.

>cancer
>one of the most creative and well polished indie games ever made
>one of the best looking games ever made period
>cancer

You're a fucking contrarian.

>some shitty retard with a dice for a head
big whoop, he almost killed a cup, any full grown human can beat him

I wish I had your DM.

To be honest "slick, evil Cab Calloway-esque gambler/crime boss" is a pretty neat idea for a minor (recurring?) antagonist. Might actually steal him for an EotE game I'm running.

No, but neither does Mr. King Dice.

What the heck kinda video game is this?!

youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Watch this video to get it.

That makes much more sense.

How long until we get a remake with old-timey music?youtube.com/watch?v=GkpEZvPttoQ
And the old-timey radio-announcer voice?

Well first we gotta get the soul contracts to get past him.

the entire damn soundtrack is a god damned gem
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRHJmNJuQU

We support him.

Compared to the child-raping diabolist who researched Damnation just to send children to hell, and the Nihilist unwilling Lich who can't die and wants to end all existence, having someone who will only screw over the greedy is a godsend.

he's the villain of the Dread game i'm going to run.

haha wow the new cuphead reboot is looking gr8

>most creative
It’s literally Contra
>most well-polished
Sure, I’ll give it that
>greatest looking
Wow, 30s aesthetic. Big fucking whoop, grandpa. I bet you’re that guy who creams his pants over 80s aesthetic despite being born in ‘99. Kill yourself. Cuphead has done nothing new or original other than its presentation.

I can't wait for the Cuphead hype to be over. It's a very pretty game and all, but do we really need multiple threads about Mr King Dice at the same time?

not the guy yer responding too but I only have 2 reasons to like Cuphead;

1: Aesthetic. Sure it took em 7 years to get the thing out but I love their dedication to the style since it was all done paper and ink cell over a light board.

2; Music. I was the guy that posted , and i stand by my statement that their music selection is a damn gem

Yeah, I agree, I love the game very much but the fact that I came to Veeky Forums subconsciously expecting a Cuphead thread is telling of how much hype and thus fanbase this damn thing is accruing.