Critical Role General: Campaign Finale

Tonight is Episode 114 of Critical Role, a.k.a. The perceived finale of Vox Machina's campaign. After fighting Goliaths, Vampires, Dragons, and now a Lich-God, they will finally decide the fate of the Material Plane itself.

What do you think will happen tonight, Veeky Forums? Will they come in hot and fast, victorious over a pretender god? Will the pillars actually serve useful in battle or just pointless as past planning has shown? Will they finally taste the sweet sorrow of a TPK? All will be revealed this night on Critical Role!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9lC5_qjkFE
critrolestats.com/
criticalrole.wikia.com/wiki/Velora_Vessar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck critical role

The pillars will be 100% useless. Honestly, Grog should have been given the boots of spider climbing if he wanted to make use them. Percy with the boots of leaping would have been cooler anyway, like something straight out of a john woo film.

If they TPK, it'll have some massive effects on the setting. Like the Gods tearing down the divine gates to kick Vecna's shit in.

FPBP

Already a thread up. Search the catalog next time,

To defeat Vecna they must lock him inside the Tome of Isolation. To do this they must:
>Attach the Trammels (Strike or throw it into him after he has taken enough damage to cause open wounds). They only have THREE, and one is "weak" and may break
>Activate the Tome
>Read the ritual (Scanlan probably, Percy may also be able to)
>Vecna must make a DC 10 + ([# of Trammels attached] x 5) Wisdom save against the ritual. His WIS is high as fuck.
>If Vecna makes his save the ritual cannot be done again till the end of the caster's next turn, if he fails his save it is over

i didn't realize how useless pike is gonna be this fight, she has basically no spells left. percy also used all of his grit on the previous fight.
using those revivifies really fucked them, good design by matt

pls god stop liking what I dont like

uh i guess we let the other thread die and talk in this one

i'm seeing Bladerunner tonight but it'll be way too late for me to catch the rebroadcast, can someone record it and post an unlisted Youtube link here?

Grog and Percy will be the last ones to die. Vecna will focus them down in this order:
>Scanlan/Pike -> Keyleth -> Vex -> Vax -> Grog -> Percy

Plus she will either be jager'ed or over Skype

You guys have to watch this LOTR one off with matt, travis, laura, and paul if you havent

youtube.com/watch?v=c9lC5_qjkFE

oh wow, some fans are really on it. reading this is going to make following the battle a lot more fun

If Grog gets to Vecna, he's going to blow everything on one round attacks.

oh shit i forgot sam also

critrolestats is an amazing testament to autism
they've literally recorded every dice roll from the entire series and more

Good end: Venca is sealed and Keyleth confronts the Raven Queen to free Vax and fights her while making Vax fight as well drama

they repeat the game a bunch of times over the weekend. you'll be able to rewatch if nobody records it

It's slightly inaccurate, as fake Scanlan doesn't have a 9th level spell slot (it was expended when Scanlan made the Simulacrum to begin with).

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.
critrolestats.com/

The funny thing is the founder is a pretty normal dude

>keyleth doing anything
>good end
heh
they better let vax die i swear to fuck

From a thematic standpoint, Vecna should focus down Vax last because if he's trying to really kill them, he should/would know that Vax will come back.

This is a repost from crit role stats, and is outdated a bit due to not scaling with the characters levels.

But for those curious, the potential maximum damage output of each member of the cast.

I was "watching" it while alt+tabbed and god damn... I had no idea Travis had such a range, I could not recognize his voice

It was a longer post but I gave up because everyone already knows at this point. that was supposed to be bad end

It has begun
>Ashley on skype
>why live

30K VIEWERS

>ashley skyping in
Bummer.

I seriously hope she's doesn't try to fight the Raven Queen, Vex won't come back even I still she somehow succeeds.

>Sam has another wonderful intro to lighten the mood
I just love how Sam is an irl bard

>Percy: 646
Fucking hell

Being there digitally >>>>> letting Liam and Laura jaeger Pike.

ashley is so beautiful

Talesin, where has your sassy hair gone!?

It's nice to see they have kind of accepted the fact they might wipe

Not like he has any enchanted guns to hit Vecna with. He's gonna be going after the death knights and other foes.

>Critical Role urns to hold the ashes of your friends
Never knew I need one, but I do.

>Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts
Bless Travis.

He never uses Violent Shot, and this doesn't include him being able to reload as a bonus action, so in theory that number is higher.

animus is enchanted, but knowing his luck its gonna break immediately

Jesus Taliesin looks 100x better with that haircut

Yeah, he actually looks like a functioning adult like that

predictions
>Matt starts playing too nice after outplaying them for 5 turns

I agree so much. His natural hair is still a mystery to me

TPK! TPK! TPK!

Seriously though, unless these guys suddenly became tactical geniuses, they're fucking screwed.

not really, all they really need is a lucky bad roll from Vecna

there going to be a

deus ex machina

that'll save them, probably Jamon

ol normal hair taliesin

I think Taliesin is naturally a dark brown, he just likes to style it and dye it because he can. Dunno why he cut it for tonight, but he's done a mostly bald head before and was pretty successful with it I think.

Wow so much better than purple

oh wow, they all look so much younger

except Laura looks like a harpy

Assuming it's just Vecna + some Death Knights, VM has like a 70/30 chance of victory. If it was Vecna + the Briarwoods their odds were 50/50 or lower.

Them blowing up the Briarwoods really did improve their odds a ton.

Will Matt kill Trinket quickly or forget about him?

Sam still has the bants.

>Pike being qt
>Sam already being smart as fuck
>Already Vex/Keyleth melodrama

Cant win them all

No Joe?

>guys newplayer here I keep dying to vecna what do I do
>did you prebuff?

Shit thats clutch as fuck

>pike making a good tactical spell choice
Dear lord, it's actually happening.

Quickly and in detail

hes holding off the death knight behind them
joe was great but there really shouldnt be a guest for this episode

>Holy Aura
Damn, Ashley's been reading the spellbooks. That's gonna be clutch.

I'm guessing Sam's plan with keeping back the second Scanlan is that he can dismiss the Unseen Servant as a free action, that if things start going sideways he dismisses it and can send in the second one as a form of calvery.

Oh, shit, forgot about the Death Knight

>TFW ashley reads her spells

someone needs to draw this new gigga nigga vecna

Oh shit he has the Hand.

I kind of want them to fail, for no reason other than it would make the next campaign more interesting, as it takes place in this same world 20 years from now.

That's not how spells work.

He CAN use a bonus action to command it beyond the 60 foot maximum distance, which ends the spell though.

You can't just "dismiss" spells.

Fucking right?

>32 THOUSAND VIEWERS
I never actually watched this show live before, but I've never, ever realized how much mainstream appeal this show had

You guys weren't kidding when you said people ate this show up

>Vecna has his hand
>Vecna has Vax/Vex's sister in his tummy

Velora is the twins' half-sister I think.

Here's hoping he nabbed Tary, Kima, and Allura for shits and giggs.

stop watching this trash and find a game of your own.

wait, Alora is their sister?? i thought they were only siblings

>inb4 lair actions literally cast disintegrate

>You can't watch a show, and actually play
>You must play at this time slot exactly or lack a game

I think the strongest thing he was able to nab was Glimore, who is barely a level 13 Sorcerer.

I think Kima, Allura, and Tary are at least level 15.

>UNDERCITY THEME
AW HELL NO, NIGGA, THAT FUCKING SONG GAVE ME NIGHTMARES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

half sister

But user I'm already in two games, one of which I DM.

>Finger of Death x5
Uh-oh

I get the sense that this is going to be super complicated with a ton of deus ex machina's

Half Sister
criticalrole.wikia.com/wiki/Velora_Vessar

HOLY FUCK THAT VECNA FIGURE

HE HAS A CUSTOM GOD VECNA FIGURE

Fucking awesome

>Dat mini though

Everyone else's face: D:

Travis' face: :D, I'm gonna wreck that ass SO HARD.

Is that Nagash????

TFW you'll never have enough money and people that like your game to create a miniature like that.
Allura, the mage, is a human and a friend not a relative. Velora is a little half-elf girl and the twins' sister.

no, manfred

>Nagash kitbash for Vecna
Awesome

Damn that Vecna mini.

Five charges to fire off a Finger of Death, the hand holds 8 charges total. It's basically a free Finger of Death for him to use.

> Grog at top of initiative order

Please buddy, wreck his ass.

Oohhhh that initative set is shit.

it's a conversion from this, someone called it in twitch chat before matt brought it out

>They're actually upset that the cleric rolled last in initiative
Fucking hell they really have no strategic mind, do they?

But this is Mannlet's mini

No. It's the best and worst part.

HE JUST USED FUCKING METEOR STRIKE ON VASSELHEIM