Cyberpunk Tabletop Roleplaying games that aren't Shadowrun or Cyberpunk 20XX?

First game is over-complicated as fuck to the point of intoxication, and that comes from a fellow who likes his games crunchy, and don't get me started on this shitty anarchy supplement.

Second game is old as fuck and hasn't been updated since forever.

What are some cool Cyberpunk games out here? notice that I'm talking about games which means system+setting so yall gurps and strike fags can fuck out of here.

Planning on running The Sprawl, it looks pretty good if you don't mind being narrative with occasional Strike! combat thrown in.

Atomic Robo RPG is actually kinda cyberpunk when you think about it.

SR actually has this thing called "Anarchy" that simplifies core rules; it did not do it for me, but maybe it helps you.

Google Interface Zero, it's been ported to just about everything.

You're pretty misinformed
>system+setting so yall gurps and strike fags can fuck out of here.
GURPS (rules) + GURPS Cyberpunk (specific rules + ideas) + GURPS Cyberworld (setting)

Not OP, but Interface Zero looks really nice after a few reviews. Care to tall me a bit about mechanics or do you want me to fuck off and google that?

Well, the Interface Zero had been ported to a lot of things, so the exact mechanics depend on the thing it's ported to.

I think the most popular one is Savage Worlds, which is actually a pretty good fit for cyberpunk too, I think, but OP didn't want generics.

This guy gets why that's retarded.

I'm really not a fan of GURPS, but Cyberworld is definitely a good old-school cyberpunk setting. Note: you can also replace Cyberworld by Cthulhupunk (it's the same setting, less detailed, but with added Cthulhu mythos).

Personally, my favorite cyberpunk game is Cyberpunk 2020. It has just the right amount of crunch for my taste and is flexible enough so I could houserule what I wanted without breaking the system.

A system that seems interesting, but I'm not too much of a narrative guy, is Tech Noir.

>He doesn't know about the GURPS Cyberpunk induced secret service raid

Tokyo Nova.

Ex Machina (pic unrelated)

The Sprawl. Just started running it, but I like it so far.

Some folks started Cyberpunk 2020 sessions. How did that turn out?

Savage Worlds

>Laptop keyboard
Ruins the whole look.

This. It's PbtA, which I'm not usually into, but at least for a short campaign The Sprawl does the job well and has kept my interest.

Or GURPS (rules) + GURPS Cyberpunk (specific rules + ideas) + GURPS Transhuman Space (setting)

If it's supposed to be cyberpunk then it shouldn't be transhuman. That's my personal opinion. No need arguing about what's cyberpunk and what's not, because that's pretty sterile and pointless.

Well you know how in a lot of cyberpunk stuff people have fancy connection implants, combat implants, guns and blades and tools hidden in cyberlimbs, or just are robots or artificial humans? Yeahhh, that makes them, you know, transhumans.

Purists will disagree with you. Personally, I don't really care about labels or genres.

I think this might just be a terminology disconnect. Transhumanism and Transhuman covers a very broad scope of possibilities, from basic augmentations to total alterations to the nature of a species. The latter end falls outside Cyberpunk, but I think it's more correctly referred to as 'Posthuman' than 'Transhuman'. The possibility of Posthumanity, those trying to achieve it or those opposing it, is an interesting topic that cyberpunk can handle.

Sprawl is great, in my experience. And I hate narrative games.

Blades in the Dark is supposed to get a splat for this eventually. Will likely be my go-to pick for cyberpunk once it drops.

>Filename
Triggered

I don't bother renaming files I find.

>purists

That's a funny way of spelling "dumbasses"

Blades in the Dark, replace occultists with hackers.

>A system that seems interesting, but I'm not too much of a narrative guy, is Tech Noir.
Technoir is tons of fun. The rules could be more clear in a few points, especially in the Player's Guide, but its rules give the perfect sort of structure for hard-boiled/neo-noir stories.
GMing it is odd because it's basically a secondary game where you piece together a story from random elements with each city having its own list, but that's also something I really enjoyed. It's almost like making a Traveller character, but with elements of a plot.

The player's guide is free so here it is because, why not?

Pfft, then I was an asshole and didn't even attach it.

For me, TN's biggest drawback is that the characters are described by verbs and adjectives, which makes the game more difficult for non-English speakers. In this sense, a classic system with stats, skills and numbers is simpler. But I really dig that on the fly story creation TN has.

Cyberspace. Basically MERP/Rolemaster Lite as cyberpunk.

What about "Vurt"? Is it any good?

Never done it, but I think Cortex Plus would work quite well for cyberpunk.

Seconding the question. It was supposed to have gone out to backers in PDF a while ago but I haven't heard any reviews or seen any copies about.

Fragged Empire can work really well for cyber punk shenanigans.

You don't play GURPS.

>I'm so scifi I have hexagon tattoos!