"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle...

>"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks."

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA SWIFT NOT USING CHAINLINK LINK IS VAPORWARE EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED MARKET SELL YOUR BAGS NOW

Cucked just like Rory and his wife's black daughter. It's a sad day for the linkies

>imma put my money into this startup that wants to go against some of the Goliath leaders of our time

fucking who didn't expect this to happen?

Oh wow they made their OWN blockchain? HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THOUGHT ONLY YOUNG DEVELOPERS AND MONEY CAN DO THAT

That's literally been on their website for months and months. This is not new news. This also does not mean SWIFT won't use ChainLink.

>not understanding the product but still feeling like he has to get his 2 cents in

wew

>reddit spacing
>doesn't even know what LINK does
nu-Veeky Forums in a nutshell

When big business come in, most of these companys will just cater to the businesses to get paying clients (even tho they dont need the money) and go that route. Thanks for the funding, but now we're selling the tech guys. Like how some companys did kickstarter, got a ton of funds, and just turned around and sold the company before delivering to their kickstarters.

Devs are under no obligation to try to make their coin price go up.

It's a good thing. I don't want these normie faggots anywhere near our coin. I feel like the Veeky Forums demographic has changed for the worst in the last couple of months alone, and if all this FUD and retardation keeps the newfags away from LINK then awesome.

I wish nothing more but for brainlets to get JFK'd

Why would they use chainlink if they have their own smart oracle?

Nigga do u even link bro?

LINK can transfer currencies for banks cheaply, and without forcing banks to migrate their systems to use a ledger as with Ripple. They could use their own chains and just extend current systems with them using LINK.

SWIFT is only one small piece of why LINK is going to be a top 5 coin. Every industry, and every dApp will benefit from Chainlink's tech, and it being blockchain agnostic ensures it can keep with the changing ecosystem. The zeppelin_os partnership ensures LINK will become ubiquitous by 2019. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Linkies FUD their own coin just to accumulate more. Sad!

"Smart oracle."

If it's not using Chainlink, its just a regular fuckin oracle.

I wonder which cryptocurrency will SWIFT use to incentive people or enterprises to run nodes. If only a token with such purpose would exist...

Anyone who hasn't market sold all their LINK yet is in for a salty surprise.

Sergey is about to reveal the exit scam, get out before the house of cards collapses.

She's not a newfag all she does is tweet about crypto all day long.

If it's a regular oracle and not a copy of chainlink for swift then why are they helping them with it? I think i'm too stupid for this shit

fuck me, LINK is cancer

>HAHA SWIFT WON'T EVEN USE CHAINLI...
Oh.

She also bought XVG kek

SWIFT will be lucky if they can get Chainlink to use it!

>fucking who didn't expect this to happen?

The CEO of Swift will have to suck Sergey's dick on his knees if he'll want Sergey to work with him and donate him some LINKS when 1 LINK = $5000.