Deepbrain Chain Now On KuCoin - 10x Moon Mission Thread Part 3

DBC-ETH pairing on kucoin.com .

#UPDATE: (6:15 PM EST): Be warned that kucoin's servers are being hit hard by the influx of people trying to buy this. IMHO, we will see 20 cents - 50 cents by New Year's. There are whales trying to keep the price down (the .000138 ETH/DBC pairing with 2 milllion DBC) so they can accumulate as tey know this is going to Plunto. Be aware that whales may try to manipulate and get weak hands to sell. Same old game as it's always been in the trading world.

IMO - we see a **$500 million to $1 billion market cap short term**. Asia loves NEO dApps.

Public sale had 0.9 bil coins & presale had 600m. So there are currently ~1bil coins in circ (most of the coins will be locked). Current coin price is 8c ~ ~68-70mil. Comparable to Golem coin which is at $645 million market cap. Easy 3x-10x short-mid term.

Asian markets opening up + AI + Strong team (all leaders in field). We will see 20 cents tomorrow, and then more once it's listed on Houbi in 3 days (6th largest exchange in Asia).

Artificial Intelligence (AI) with blockchain technology
Under the radar for most investors (they don’t need much marketing to sell out)
Parent company has 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens.
Won 1st out of 30 companies that competed in recent AI competition
Was under the radar as many didn't find out too late
2nd Large ICO right after RedPulse
Sold out in 3.5 hours.
Will list on Huobi exchange this Monday
Small market cap ask (~$15M at time of ICO)

Key Points:

Backed by NEO Council

Houbi listing On MONDAY

Small market cap

Real world use cases are easy to identify in AI field

The devs/team are all leaders/professionals in their team. They don't need to rely on marketing to go up because they have a quality platform + all of Asia in a cryptocurrency frenzy.

800 people bought the ICO up for ~$20k a piece!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=lX-iQi5qudU
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqa93/deepbrainchain_artificial_intelligence_blockchain/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency
youtube.com/watch?v=nDqP7kcr-sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a mineable coin, the idea behind it is that miners supply computational power to the network and receive DBC as compensation. Therefore it doubles up as both a data computation technology and also a data trading platform. DBC uses the privacy and efficiency of the blockchain technology to make AI computational demands much cheaper for businesses. They claim 5000 AI firms were born in the past 5 years, and of a $20b cost, 20-30% of that was spent on computational power. DBC aims to cut that figure by 70%, solving a real problem in the AI field through blockchain.

edits: It was just listed on coinmarketcap a few moments ago. See: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ . Chart history will show after 24 hours as that is coinmarketcap's policy

There's some chink who's creating a major sell wall to prevent the price from going up. Whales are trying to accumulate.

It's just whales being Jews.

mmmmmm i love this whale watching. guess im a whale chaser now. once theyre done accumulating this shits gonna go another 3x before new years

DOWN GOES the 138 WALL. HERE COMES 145 LOOOOOOOOOOOL NOT STOPPING SOON BOIS

Whale wall is down.

This whale is asleep/stupid. What kind of retarded whale sells his bags for cheaper than he would if he removed the wall and put it up a place where it actually held.

>This whale is asleep/stupid. What kind of retarded whale sells his bags for cheaper than he would if he removed the wall and put it up a place where it actually held.

LOL.

I would def buy this
In fact bought 100k

How to disable live mode and look at damn history?

>High BTC
>0.00069245
Is Kucoin on drugs or did this already pump something stupid before you desperate bagholders started shilling it here?

BTC pair was released roughly 5 hours after ETH pair.
It took a minute for arbitrage bots to correct the price.

DBC has unleashed ultra instinct theme and will break down this wall:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX-iQi5qudU

In at .10, out at .20

BERIEVE IN THE CHANKS

Keep pajeeting pajeets - i look forward to doing my code jobs horribly for minimum wage.

whats the current supply of this shitcoin

Just wait til China wakes up. It's only 9 AM in China. The chinks are ready to buy. Remember there's over 30 billion Chinese people on the planet. 40 billion of which are worth over 1 mirrion dorrars.

It's heading to 70 million USD on kucoin.
From skimming the white paper, the coin will have 10 billion ready within the next couple of years, only releasing the first billion for this year. Frankly, this shit has a lot more going for it in terms of usability than most of the others here.

Listen up faggots - shill this on reddit, discord, and telegram. We will blow through these walls...

Well to its own defense, its a fresh new coin with a low marketcap and shitcoin exchange

aight ill throw the same initial amount as i threw at bnty

thanks user

LMAO! $1 billion is a low market cap according to you? There are 10 billion tokens at 10 cents now. Devs kept 85% of the tokens and dump any time.

I will register on another exchange on your ref if you register on Kucoin with mine:

1RgKs

Fellas volume is going to pick up hard once China starts buying. The chinks LOVE cryptocurrency and they were asleep all night listening to Oppa Gangnam style, and making iphones in their factories.

Now they can use their slave labor wages for buying DBC.

Just wait a week and pick this thing up on a 75% discount.

>bought in at 0.000077 eth
>sell at 0.0001
>its at 150 now

wow

>bought in at 150 eth
where will we go from here? only time will tell

This is easily going 10x pretty soon.

Guys listen carefully - login to reddit. Go here:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqa93/deepbrainchain_artificial_intelligence_blockchain/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency

Subscribe to Cryptocurrency, then upvote this.

We're already on the front page of /r/cryptocurrency...

No problem, we're gonna make it.
It's one more step towards AI robo waifus.

look at the sell orders. time to jump ship

Sell volume is always high when an ICO coin is listed on an exchange.... this is an easy 5x and even more into Q1-Q2 2018.

I'm not even holding any, just had a look at the project and ended up shilling myself...

off to buy some!

G-g-g-guys.. It's only trading for 7 cents on Lbank.

I'LL NEVER JUMP SHIP

Stop fudding. this is bigger than bnty faggots.

It's not fud. It really does trade for 7 cents on Lbank. And their volume is higher than Kucoins.

they are completely different projects you cannot compare.

and BNTY has more potential to reach 1$ in short term.

Then buy it before it goes up!!

I rather just wait for the dip on Kucoin than register on some exchange that only chinks use.

just sold. will be watching the dip when it happens

Pretty sure someone is accumulating.

Lol fag fudder trying to buy cheap

To the nubs on here - there are algorithmci traders trying to accumulate before the price reaches 50 cents. You're welcome. And no I won't try to shill you for a $10 referral. I'm not a poor Pajeet.

normal whales accumulating to get in cheap.. everything in kucoin dropping to get bags in this

so to the moon it is!

>Bots accumulating on Kucoin
>While price on Lbank is 30% below Kucoin

It's been like this a while. how can it maintain?

Someone sold a fractional amount of DBC for like 6 cents.

Fellow Autists - it's not too late to get in. BNTY has fallen. If you're looking for gains it's here.

>tfw you cannot add DBC to your blockfolio because its too fresh

anyone share the same feel?

install delta, its already superior.

Just FOMO'd $500 into this shitcoin, how long until the sweet release of death?

nice ATH fomo brother

FOMO in China is going to make this hit 300 pretty soon.

go to sleep, wake up to success.

Just like BNTY, this is another bust. Whales are playing you all like a fiddle. They know you pajeets are trying to be smart on Cuckoin

right. get in get out and then if you actually really like the coin you can jump back in when it tumbles down.

whales playing games in Kucoin kek,
you should have seen yesterday the amount and the buy pressure on this.

besides there is a high chance that DBC will hit binance,
for chink reasons, they are endorsed by NEO

>endorsed by NEO
>Going on larger chink exchange come jan 1st

why sell?

Because Pajeet wants you to sell cheap to him.

BACK TO 135 AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pajeets trying to spread FUD so they can afford some dirt to wipe their asses with :D

We're going to go parabolic pretty soon. china is waking up.

I told you fags it was going to dip. What the fuck did you think would happen when the chinks are trading it for 7 cents?

GUYS THIS IS IT BUT RIGHT NOW OF MISS THE MOON SOME SMALL FISH JUST JUMPED OFF

FUCK IT IM DUMPING MY 40 ETH BAGS

Just get back in around 7 cents, which is what the chinks are trading it at.

you're really stuck on that shitty chink exchange.

Of course I am. When the price differs 30% between two exchanges, something's wrong.

you guys dont even give some time for this to consolidate a little,

shits started trading hours ago...

you expects 10x immediately?
instant gratification fags

I'm comfy waiting for 010118

I'm just waiting for a bottom. Sold the top. If I bought in now I'd have an additional 50k DBC to my stack. But I'm greedy, so I might wait a little bit more.

Im all in and going to sleep now we'll see how it turns out tomorrow

That fucking 5 BTC wall put up by some fag to push the price down even lower

prickly whale

is this legit or nah? need some real talk

I ve been in this since early, this site is so slow that i panicked during major dip and tried to sell. IT WOULDNT LET ME

you guys have been warned, if you are tanking you cannot sell at market price. You sell at the queue price and it lags getting there.

I'm still in just saying... it's real fuckery

MOMMYYYYY

Stfu faggot, stop ruining biz.

ITS 107 NOW MOMMYYYYY MY BAAAAGS

Pajeet piece of shit.

Fuck... I'm selling. The coin has lost all momentum.

next coin that's going to moon ? Just dumped this.

Downwards momentum IS momentum.
I'm just waiting for the glorious dip so I can scoop up some seriously weak hands.

lol its a day old.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDqP7kcr-sc

I can hear your cries through the internet, fucking whale. Stop the FUD.

eh i doubt this is going to go anywhere for a long ass while. pump and dump for now. onto the next moon mission.

This board is impatient

probably a pajeet street shitter

chinks are working now, the momentum grows when they come back from their 9 to 5.

when will this hit HUOBI?

sort of sketchy but itll make decent gains after it dips a bit. id hold out until it hits 7-8 cents again which looks to be soon. might even go to 6

Sketch

I SMELL a Pajeet coin

Chinkcoin, but pajeets are fucking with the price

Whales looking to buy low.

Look at all these panic sellers. I'm going to bed. See in you guys in the morning with all the gainz

chinks coin about AI, endorsed by NEO

this is just the beginning

so does this pattern just repeat daily? a small pump then a dip, then a small overnight pump?

No one knows yet on this one. New coin, chink whales. Most likely it will go higher and dip again. I'm hoping

SHIP IS SINKING

chink coin is a scam

OFF THE BOAT
should have known better