Start crypto trading and researching alts and shitposting on Veeky Forums

>start crypto trading and researching alts and shitposting on Veeky Forums
>anxiety goes away
>better mood state
>stopped worrying about women
>happier in general
>market has a slight downturn, can't help but laugh as I see a flood of pink on Veeky Forums
>market rebounds, watch my folio grow again, stronger than ever

Who else /happytrader/ here?

I started at the top user I’m a fucking mess

Same user. All I do is laugh at the pink wojaks and relax. I sit at work and just trade and shitpost. Then I get all giddy when I cash out a little bit here and there.

Literally this.
And now all of them are texting me about random bullshit that I couldnt care less about and it feels great.

>trading alts
>with no anxiety
nice larp

After 2-3 months of the wojaks little dips don't really scare you anyomore. I was cool as a cucumber whilst picking up some coins during the scare.

I put the majority in safe bets like ripple

want to start now, got 20€ to try it now.
what was your first coin success? How did you start?

that isnt an alt. Its the main coin now.

man I was depressed since I dropped being nerd on computer and pursue a different path and a stupid career choice

That has been going on for nearly 8 years

I started trading in october and I never feel better

Lmfao this place is a cesspool with all the advertising going on

tfw learned basic technical analysis and basic entry and exit strategy.

Bought LINK at sub 3k sats yesterday and ICX at 33k

Feelsgoodman when your stop losses are lower than your buy in point.

Same, user. I started trading 2 months ago and I've experienced the same transition, I'm happier, but my lifestyle has become significantly more degenerate (I go out even less, don't talk to friends, shower less, only order fast-food) I enjoy it though.

Losses doesn't pain me because my initial investment was 2500$, I'm now at 59000$. I'm basically playing with house money.

>stopped worrying about women

me too actually.

I know, but i keep only something im comfortable losing in alts is what im trying to say

>lord knows none of them were worried bout u in the first place lol
kek, you're alright pajeet.

cash out you faggot

damn u right though

also businessman whale told me not to play with shitty PnD discord groups

He'll never make it if he cashes out now.

I taught you well, faggot.

Nope. I'm getting my retirement money. If this shit crashes I'm going down with the fucking ship, posting pink wojaks.

RETURN TO NORMAL: THE THREAD

good man

>lord knows none of them were worried bout u in the first place
Good one m8

Can attest to this, crypto desensitizes you to fear of double digit dips, because the market moves so fast, its important not to worry.

delete this

I know i'm being impatient, but since starting about 3 days ago I've invested in two alts, one has tanked to below my buy in and the other isn't doing anything. Feeling eager and slightly nervous. I don't even want to get rich, just enough to take off some student loans and maybe towards a house.

What career did you pursue my dude?
I'm still working in a tech related field but not programming or anything, I don't know about my choice tbqh...

dude just go to vertcoin, not shilling but just look at the chart, you literally can gain 5-10% every other hour, and there is a whale with millions of coins who keeps the price from going lower than 47k sat and not higher than 50k, he puts walls everytime they reach that price, so its really easy to make gains, been taking adventage of it for the last 3 days